Savannah Sports & Imports

3005 Victory Dr, Savannah, GA 31404

Run...............

by from Savannah,Ga |

Bought a used car there last week. Replacing transmission this week.If you purchase a car from this dealer take it to an engine shop....take it to a transmission shop. You will save yourself much grief. They said "Sorry"....

Very Pleased

by from Savannah ,Ga |

I would recommend Savannah Sports & Imports to my friends! Great customer service and no hassle. Was pleased they found me a excellent finance rate I could afford . They put new tires on my car ,no cost.Car was very clean and detailed. Will give them my future business for sure.

Another lied to customer

by from Columbia, sc |

Bough a car with few miles yet, I had spend nearly five thousand on repairs. Of course, this guy said sorry, I sold as it in great condition. I also had problems with the tittle and had to hunt this guy down to get it resoled. Bad quality, bad service, first and last time I buy anything from this place. my advice to you, don't even consider them.

Repairs

by from Waynesboro |

I bought a 350 z there about 6 months ago and was promised chrome mirrors and still have yet to receive then...there was also a small repair list..I left the car there for a week while I went on vacation and it was not repaired then or since.... They are really nice but need to follow thru on promises.

Savannah Sports & Imports

by from Savannah, Georgia |

Very helpful with finding the exact car we were looking for. It was checked by two mechanics and looked as good underneath and inside as the outside! Sale was carried through with the highest detail and utmost professionalism. VERY satisified with my car. I would purchase another vehicle from SS&I any day!

Great Price, Easy Transaction

by from Savannah, Georgia |

I recently purchased a Dodge Grand Caravan and really liked the way I was treated. I was interested in a van, as I have a growing family and was limited to what I could purchase. The price of cars is so high! I was looking through online listings and visited a few other dealers while I was looking. I then went to Savannah Sports and Imports. They were great! Once I got there, they were very friendly and allowed my wife and I to drive the car and look it over without pressure. Once we decided that we were going to purchase the van, the process was very easy and took only about 20 minutes to complete. They were exceptionally friendly and were unlike the other dealers that I had visited. I got a great van at a great price . I would highly recommend Savannah Sports and Imports to anyone that is looking for a used car

LIARS!!!

by from Savannah, GA |

They took our money and promised us a warranty which we have still not received and have already spent $1200 in a month. No one will return our calls and they continue to lie to us.

BE CAREFUL OF THIS OWNER!!!

by from Jacksonville,fl |

He recently sold a car to friends of mine after they put $5,000 down, only to have the car repo'd, and told police they had stolen the car. They were arrested at the dealership in front of their children after the owner told them it was okay to come by and pick up personal items from their car. There was no one to take the children from the dealership at the time of the arrest. Please please be very careful of this owner

Do your homework on this one

by from Tampa |

BEWARE!! Check them out on Better Business. They have an F rating for good reason. It looks like others have beat me to the punch on warning others. All the other comments are exactly true. Wish I had someone warn me before I bought my truck from here. 8 months later, I still have a broken mirror and broken back power window that will not go down. Tried getting ahold of this guy for a couple months through various means to no avail. He finally did respond after I reported him to the BBB. Issue is still not resolved. He is about to hear from my lawyer though. I hate having to take it this far but I have no choice now and I will be sure to make them pay dearly for such horrible and shady total lack of service.

Nice Dealer!

by from savannah, ga |

Quite a nice dealership! Have tons of pre-owned vehicles to suit your needs but unfortunately, we were unable to come to a deal. At the end of the day, I would definitely recommend Savannah Sports and Imports to friends and family.