Southwest Ford

4001 I-30 W, Greenville, TX 75402

New 866-413-7585
Used 866-801-7617
Service 866-822-9227

Contact us for a no obligation price quote from our internet department!!

Superior Product Knowledge

by from Mesquite, TX |

We were promptly greeted upon arroval by Darwin Kloster - Sales Consultant at Southwest Ford in Greenville; what nice guy. Darwin took the time to understand what we were looking for in a new or used vehicle and made several recommendations to fit our needs. Darwin was very knowledgeable about the Ford products and what feaures may appeal to our lifestyle and driving habits. We decided on a new 2014 Ford Explorer and quckly closed the deal. Service immediately after the sale was just as impressive, taking the time (about 30 minutes) to go over the operational and comfort features of our new car. Impresssive! Thanks Darwin, love the Explorer!

Great service, friendly staff

by from Frierson, LA |

The ease of submitting the application to how Zach was very professional as well as the sales manager was very surprising & very nice.

Service

by from Greenville Texas |

There is no words, everything Southwest Ford was excellent service. They went above and beyond to get me in the perfect Suv. Big thanks to my salesman Darwin Kloster.

Great Staff, Great Car

by from Greenville, Texas |

The friendliness of the staff as well as the fact that they really seemed to be looking for a good fit for my family. Jeremy and Andrew understood what we needed and worked to make it happen at a reasonable price.

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Greenville, TX |

Darwin was very helpful during the test driving and selection of my new Fusion. And, Steve's relaxed approach when working with me as a customer was most appreciated. Overall, the experience was a positive one and I'll return to Southwest Ford.

Great Customer Service. Great salesman!

by from Sulphur Springs, Texas |

We have been looking online for a truck for awhile. We found a 2013 GMC Sierra online at Southwest Ford. My husband was reluctant to go because most of our experiences at dealerships have been awful. We are so pleased with Southwest Ford in Greenville, Texas. Their prices are reasonable, and they offer great complimentary service for a year. My husband is a hard sell, but we had an excellent salesman. If you go to Southwest Ford in Greenville, ask for Zack Victory. He sold a truck to a man that's been driving the same truck for 15 years. They were easy to negotiate with and it was a great experience. We definitely recommend this dealership and Zack, and hope to do business with them again.

July 31, 2015

Thank you for writing this fantastic review. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Zack and our team. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Take care and happy driving. Chance Donaghe cdonaghe@southwestflm.com

Super Nice People to Work With

by from Lewisville, TX |

I really enjoyed the small town feel of a car dealership that was interested in my needs. Definitely enjoyed working with Chris Fears, Our salesman, and all the staff at Southwest Ford in Greenville, Tx.

July 25, 2015

Cindy, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Southwest Ford and we all strive to provide excellent service. We will definitely share your feedback with Chris and our team and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you once again. Chance Donaghe cdonaghe@southwestflm.com

Professional and Hassle Free

by from Caddo Mills, Tx |

I bought a Ford F-350 truck from Chris Fears. I had a great experience at Southwest Ford. Chris was very professional and hassle free. If you are looking for an awesome car buying experience, go see Chris at Southwest Ford in Greenville, east on I-30.

July 25, 2015

Bradley, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Chris was so positive. I hope you enjoy your new F-350. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. We look forward to seeing you again. Chance Donaghe cdonaghe@southwestflm.com

Customer Service Phenomenal

by from Greenville, TX |

The service was great. Chris Fears at Southwest Ford in Greenville, Texas was very nice and friendly. He greeted me as soon as I came in the door. He worked very hard to find me the right used F250 to fit my budget. He never gave up on finding me a truck. I recommend Southwest Ford to everyone wanting to buy a car/truck, their prices are the lowest and the customer service is exceptional. Be sure to ask for Chris.

July 25, 2015

Hello Corbin, and thank you for your kind words. Chris is a great asset and we appreciate him for giving you a remarkably efficient car buying experience. We are proud of his dedication to excellent service. If you have concerns regarding your new purchase, feel free to contact us. Chance Donaghe cdonaghe@southwestflm.com

Knowledgeable Salesman

by from Mequite, TX |

Chris Fears with Southwest Ford in Greenville is one of the most Knowledgeable Salesman I have had the pleasure to meet and work with. He answered all my questions regarding the new Ford Fusion. He was terrific and dealership is great. Look forward to seeing him in the future for my next purchase. Thank you!

July 25, 2015

Paul, thank you for your kind words. I am glad Chris was able to show you what Southwest Ford strives to deliver. We take customer service very seriously, and your review lets us know that we are doing a good job. If you have questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, do not hesitate to let us know. Chance Donaghe cdonaghe@southwestflm.com

Great service clean facilities amazing staff

by from Greenville TX |

Darwin was beyond professional in every way. My wife and I are very pleased with the level of service that we received at the dealership.

July 25, 2015

Winston, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with Darwin and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Chance Donaghe cdonaghe@southwestflm.com