Brown Daub Volvo of Lehigh Valley

4046 Jandy Blvd, Nazareth, PA 18064

New 888-809-3206
Used 877-803-1307
Service 866-315-7406

Reputation is Everything! Visit us at www.browndaubvolvo.com!

My Used Car Buying Experience

by from Schuylkill Haven, PA |

I as most people find buying a used car to be somewhat of a high pressure situation and almost dread doing it. I can honestly say that at Brown Daub Volvo that it was nothing like I anticipated. Our sales associate Bob Swick was an absolute joy to work with. We were treated like people instead of piggy banks. The top priority at Brown Daub Volvo was customer service and Bob exceeded my expectations of that. Everyone was extremely courteous and personable. I absolutely love my new used car and would definitely recommend Brown Daub to not just people interested in Volvo but also as a used car dealership. Absolutely blown away, and could not ask for a better experience. Thank You Bob!

March 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we could serve you and earn your business! We totally appreciate your kind words; it is always nice to know that doing business right is appreciated!

by from Easton ,pa |

We have continued to service our vehicles at your location primarily due to the Excellent "Customer Service" especially displayed by Mr Robert Sedlock . His clear explanation of needed services has always been the key to our decision to go forward with the recomendations that he has provided, As a result, we have recommended friends and family members to your establishment to service their vehicles on many occassions, We look forward to being able to count on you in the future.

March 19, 2013

Hilma & Cecilio, Thank you so much for your review and for your kind comments! I know the Bob Sedlock treats our customers like family and is only too happy to make sure you know what we are doing and why. We sincerely appreciate your continued business and we'll do all we can to make sure your great ownership experience continues. We are here whenever you need us!

Best dealership in my experience

by from downingtown, pa |

Best dealership in my experience Friendliness Knowledge Competence Fairness Efficiency Professionalism No hassles No surprises No problems Way to go guys

Happy Buyer

by from Easton, PA |

Was helped by staff through a bit of indecision. Very satisfied with the car and the sales experience.

July 23, 2012

Thanks for your review! We are here to assist any time you need us and pleased to do so!

VOLVO XC90

by from Hellertown, PA |

Good discussion with salesman. Reviewed options on the XC90, we went for a test drive. XC90 handled well but it is behind in technology compared to Ford Explorer. I purchsed a Volvo S70 from this dealer years ago and am satified with their service department.

June 6, 2012

Dr. Joe, Thanks for your feedback and review! The all new XC90 is being finalized and should have all the latest technology when it is introduced including Volvo's class leading City Safety and Sensus systems. In the interim, the present XC90 continues to be a safety leader and best buy according to several key consumer publications. If you wish to check back with us when the new XC90 is introduced, we would enjoy showing you the changes. In the interim, please drive safely!

Nicole D

by from Stroudsburg,PA |

The salesman Rick couldn't have been more professional. I stoped at a dozen dealers all had nice cars but no one cared about me like Rick. I will never buy anywhere else. as long as he is there

May 21, 2012

Thanks for your review, Nicole! We are glad to have your business and thrilled that Rick was able to give you the attention you didn't find elsewhere! There is a very good reason that Rick is one of the best!

A better car.

by from Allentown, Pa |

They had better local trade ins. Because of the Volvo franchise I think. I guess Rich people trade nice well kept cars. Think about it, garage kept and pampered in service. Let them take the depreciation. I just want the pampered car for a good price.