Discount Auto Sales

(2.8) 4 Reviews

2640 W Adams St, Phoenix, AZ 85009

BAD PEOPLE AND BAD SERVICE

by from Phoenix,AZ |

My name is mike I was shopping around for a used car the people at discount auto sales made it the worst experience I have ever had! they where RUDE and didnt seem interested in selling me a car I dont recommend any one to buy a car from them "BTW " it was the adams store...

quick response

by from Surprise, AZ |

I received a quick response to my questions and they seemed very helpful. Because of the distance I didn't want to make a wasted trip to see somebody elses junk.

Friendly

by from Phoenix |

I have spoken to Chris on two occasions about a used car. Although I didn't end up buying, he was super friendly and very accommodating. He was even willing to meet me a little early(before they opened) as I was working that day.

Not friendly

by from Phoenix , az |

Salesman was unfriendly and seemed upset when I asked about car history. Salesman was unwilling to Move cars around so I could drive test vehicle .The attitude of salesman was overwhelming and to bad because they had a clean lot and a few dozen nice cars. They lost my sale

Discount Auto Sales responded to this review

July 2, 2013

My name is Chris and I am one of the managers for discount Auto Sales. First I want to apologize for the bad experience you received when visiting our dealership. This is not how conduct business and I hope in the future we can try to earn your business again. So I can continue to build on our customer relations. Could you please answer a few questions for me. Which lot were you at? Adam's or Camelback? Which vehicle were you interested in? Do you remember the salesperson's name or could you describe him please. Feel free to call me at 602 353 1200. Thank you Chris