Discount Auto Sales

Used 888-696-0119 Used 888-696-0119

ALWAY SHOOTING FOR THE BEST DISCOUNTS

Nice Vehicles

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This place has alot of decent looking vehicles to look at. Salesman Bob was very helpful in assisting us in getting a vehicle. I was not approved by a finance company and they were willing to work with me in-house. Still haven't decided which car I want so need to go back another day.

July 17, 2015

Dear Birdie. My name is Victor and I'm the Internet Sales Manager. I want to apologies for your delayed response. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review and I'm extremely please that Bob was able provide you such great service, and I'm glad you were also pleased with our inventory. I hope you had an opportunity to come back and see Bob. We update our inventory daily and We have some great Vehicles on special today. If you or anyone you know is currently in the market for a vehicle please come an see Bob. Sincerely Victor Ochoa Internet Sales Manager

Discount Auto Sales

by from Phoenix ,Az |

My Name Is JaTavion Burton , I recently just purchased a 2010 Chevy Impala from Discount Auto Sales Each the staff treated me like one of their own. I love their no hassle approach to sales. I came in there with no credit history and they worked around that to help me find a vehicle I was satisfied with. Ive decided to purchase from Discount Auto again once I build my credit , because of the positive experience I had prior. Luis was is a amazing salesman & I would definitely recommend anyone that is on the market for a new car to Discount Auto Sales!

Great Deal

by from mesa |

Bought my Chrysler 300 at discount and had a great Experiance.

July 17, 2015

Dear "Buckeye": I want to thank you for taking the time to submitted a review on your experience with us. It's a true pleasure to be able to not only provide great customer service but make sure you drive a quality used vehicle. I would like to invite you to take advantage of our referral program. It gives you the opportunity to earn up to $1350 in referral. Please contact your Sales representative or my self for more details. Once again, thank you for becoming part of the Discount Auto Sales Family and we ask that you feel free to contact us at anytime if there is anything that we can do for you or yours! Best Regards. Victor Ochoa Internet Sales Manager.

I had an amazing experience with my car purchase!

by from Mesa Arizona |

Best overall experience buying a car EVER!!! walked in with cash in my hand and a car in mind. 45 minutes latter I was driving down the the road in my new Honda Civic with only 25,000 miles. AWESOME doesn't even come close to explaining how happy I am with my purchase. Thank you to each and everyone there!!!

Worst service! Beware

by from phoenix, arizina |

Worst dealer ever! All they do Is scam people. Beware!

July 17, 2015

Dear Jane: My name is Victor and I'm the Internet Sales Manager. I would like to hear more about your experience at our Vehicle Sale Center. It is unfortunate that you have a bad perception of us; therefore I would like to get the details of your experience and see if there is anything I can do to continue to help you search for a vehicle, if you are still in the market for one.

BAD PEOPLE AND BAD SERVICE

by from Phoenix,AZ |

My name is mike I was shopping around for a used car the people at discount auto sales made it the worst experience I have ever had! they where RUDE and didnt seem interested in selling me a car I dont recommend any one to buy a car from them "BTW " it was the adams store...

July 17, 2015

Dear Mike, My name is Victor and am the new Internet Sales Manager. First and foremost allow me to apologies for such late delay regarding your complain. I am not aware of the deatails of your experience: however I would like to be able to know if you have bought a vehicle, if not please contact me so that we can talk about what we can do for you. If you have purchased a vehicle I would still like to hear from you and learn more about what I can do in insure that your experience and opinion does not happen to any of our future Customers. Once again my name is Victor Ochoa Internet Sales Manager.

quick response

by from Surprise, AZ |

I received a quick response to my questions and they seemed very helpful. Because of the distance I didn't want to make a wasted trip to see somebody elses junk.

Friendly

by from Phoenix |

I have spoken to Chris on two occasions about a used car. Although I didn't end up buying, he was super friendly and very accommodating. He was even willing to meet me a little early(before they opened) as I was working that day.

Not friendly

by from Phoenix , az |

Salesman was unfriendly and seemed upset when I asked about car history. Salesman was unwilling to Move cars around so I could drive test vehicle .The attitude of salesman was overwhelming and to bad because they had a clean lot and a few dozen nice cars. They lost my sale

July 2, 2013

My name is Chris and I am one of the managers for discount Auto Sales. First I want to apologize for the bad experience you received when visiting our dealership. This is not how conduct business and I hope in the future we can try to earn your business again. So I can continue to build on our customer relations. Could you please answer a few questions for me. Which lot were you at? Adam's or Camelback? Which vehicle were you interested in? Do you remember the salesperson's name or could you describe him please. Feel free to call me at 602 353 1200. Thank you Chris