Mike C Auto Import

500 Maple Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

2004 lexus rx330

by from monroe new jersey |

THANKS MIKE C AUTO FOR THE GREAT SERVICE JUST PURCHASED A 04 LEXUS RX330 WITH 200K ON IT AND AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE PROFORMANCE AND NOT TOO MENTION GOOD PRICE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A EYE CATCHING VEHICLE WITHIN YOUR BUDGET. THERE VEHICLES HAVE HIGH MILEAGE BUT RUN AND LOOK AS IF THEY ONLY HAD 40K TO 50K MILES ON THEM. NOW I GET TO IMPRESS THE LADIES IN A VEHICLE WHICH THEY THINK I SPENT THOUSANDS ON. LOL THANKS AGAIN MIKE

May 1, 2015

lol WE ARE GLAD WE CAN HELP IMPRESS THE LADIES! THANKS

BOUGHT CAR OF MY DREAMS!!!!

by from WOODBRIDGE NJ |

THANKS DANNY FOR ALL THE HELP. I CAME IN AND WAS TREATED LIKE A PERSON BUYING A HIGH END LUXURY CAR. I WAS ON A LOW BUDGET AND WAS BEING REJECTED FROM ALL DEALERS IN THE AREA. I CAME IN TO MIKE C AUTO IMPORT AND PURCHASED THE CAR I WANTED AT THE PRICE I COULD AFFORD. THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS MADE A HAPPY FAMILY!!!!

March 30, 2015

THANKS WE ENJOY MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY

lowest prices

by from maryland |

im a wholesaler and usually by cars to resell and before i go to the auction i stop by at Mikes for the usual cars i resell. they have great prices and great cars. i buy on average 5 to 10 cars from them per month and never have complaints from my buyers.

March 24, 2015

That's great Im glad you can pass the great savings down to a customer who is unable to come to me. keep the business flowing.

THEY ARE TRUE TO THEIR WORD BAD CREDIT NO PROBLEM

by from Bensonhurst NY |

Unlike other previous car dealers I've attempted to purchase from, Mike C auto import helped me finance my car very quickly. They didn't turn me away, despite of my bad credit. I was really in desperate need of a vehicle and was on a tight budget. Sure enough Mike made it happen! He made sure I found the perfect vehicle. He also let me take the car to my own mechanic to have it checked out, before I decided to go through with my purchase. He answered all of my questions and made my buying experience stress free. Thank you Mike for the excellent service! I will definitely be buying from you again!

March 16, 2015

IM GLAD I COULD HELP

Excellent and Reliant customer service!

by from Queens, NY |

Mike C auto import provides excellent service. The employees were very helpful and work with your budget. It was my first time buying a preowned car so understandably I was a bit skeptical on purchasing a used car with high milage, but Danny (our sales person) was very informative, helpful and was very patient with my wife and I. He got us want we wanted within our budget. We ended up purchasing an 08 Honda Accord and we're extremely satisfied with our purchase. They also offered on the spot Financing and helped accommodate an easy reasonable payment plan for us. Thank you Danny! Overall I highly recommend Mike C auto import.

March 16, 2015

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW

GREAT SERVICE AND ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!

by from WILLIAMSTOWN NJ |

Hello just purchased my 03 infiniti g35 coupe and boy was I happy. I saw price on the internet and thought hey it has to be a mistake or a down payment like some dealers like to false advertise but to my astonishment. IT WAS REAL! I call and Mike answered the call and was really nice and answered all my questions. He provided me with a free carfax and also let me take the car to the mechanic of my choice. Im glad I purchased my car at mike c auto import. keep up the good work guys.

March 9, 2015

GREAT PRICES

by from NEW YORK NY |

I went to Mike c auto import and purchased a 2009 Toyota highlander at a great price I was a little worried that it had 289k miles but truck runs great and was recommended by my mechanic. The price was incredible I got it $5000 under book value. thanks Danny for the great service.

March 7, 2015

THANKS!!!! COME AGAIN SOON

Honda Accord 2006

by from HACKENSACK, NJ |

This was the best buying experience I have ever had with a car. The guys where pretty cool and fast to help me with my credit situation. I have referred a couple of my friends over and next week I will take a family member. RECOMMENDED 100%

March 7, 2015

THANKS APPERCIATE THE REVIEW. ENJOY YOUR CAR

If not shady then dishonest describes your busines

by from 07002 |

Of course you do not want to give car fax reports. MAJOR DAMAGE to the frame. If you are honest you would not sell cars like that.

January 25, 2013

Hello fellow customer we give car fax reports for FREE to all of our customers on any vehicle on our lot.If you did no get a car fax report than you were not in our dealership we have nothing to hide as a matter of fact we are the only dealer in the tri state area with a gaint 15 FOOT CARFOX standing in front of our dealership so please get your facts straight.We provide a car fax report and also let our customer take the vehicle to there mechanic to have the car inspected because a carfax report is just a verification of what was reported we give you a hands on experience in which you can check out the vehicle with a professional. thank you

Absolutely AWFUL!

by from Brooklyn NY |

I was trying to get a carfax on an SLK Mercedes they have and they would not send it to me. They would not send me additional pictures and ignored my phone calls. I ran a carfax on my own and found this car has frame damage and has been in more accidents than I could count and they are asking way more than the car is even worth. The "manager" refused to answer any phone calls or explain anything on the carfax. This dealer is very shady and I would not trust buying so much as a bolt from them. BUYER BEWARE!!!

May 31, 2012

Hello recent consumer i dont know where you received the carfax from,but the original carfax is clean and the carfax also states that the car has been serviced since new in the mercedes dealer and has no accidents and is considered 1000 over book value. I'm sorry to hear that someone sold you a fraudulent carfax and if your still interested in the vehicle come visit us and we will give you the carfax in person and show you that the car is in great condition because we like to conduct business personally to keep our customers happy. By the way professional people do not use the word SHADY to describe a place of business which has been serving central new jersey for the past 2 decades and sold over 100,000 vehicles with satisfied customers.Thank you for your unprofessional feedback.