John Hiester Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-RAM

940 N Main St, Lillington, NC 27546

New 888-849-1198
Used 866-764-9489
Service 866-477-4854

Your Dealership For Life!

No problems

by from Ocean Isle Beach NC |

I made the internet inquiry for my Nissan Pathfinder that John Heister had listed online. Lock Muse was in touch with me, accepted my online offer and the deal was done. Easy to deal with Sales Managers and no pressure! Will go back again!

WE Shall SEE!

by from Goldston, NC |

SO FAR I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER! WE CAN NOT REGISTER THE SUV BECAUSE THERE WAS A PREVIOUS OWNER. THEY CLAM NO, BUT UCONNECT CLAIMS YES. I WILL BE FINDING OUT THE THRUTH TOMORROW! Not sure if I would recommend this dealer or not. We Shall See! The sales part took way way way to long. Sales people were fun! Other than that we shall see!

John Hiester Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-RAM responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Patricia, I am looking into your issue right now. Feel free to contact me at the dealership. My name is Lisa. Thanks

Outstanding Sales Staff

by from Holly Springs |

We purchased a used truck, and were on a time crunch due to my husband's work schedule and mine. After meeting Rob on a Saturday and expressing interest in a truck my husband really wanted to purchase fairly quickly, he agreed to stay later than his shift until we could get there on a weeknight, and walk us through the process. He went above and beyond to do so, and we can't express enough how much we appreciate something like that. Between him and the finance staff staying beyond closing hours to get this done, they are awesome, and made this process easier than I expected it to be! Rob deserves to be recognized for going above and beyond for his customers.

Super Dealership

by from Vass, NC |

Found my dodge Ram 4X4 online and drove straight to the dealership. Arrived around 5pm and was not there 2 min before we were met by our salesman Nick. Nice young man who was ex military and relatively new to the car business. Told him about the truck I was interested in and within 5min was inspecting same on the lot. Long story short...they inspected my trade and within an hour of being there, deal was done. They got my truck ready, filled with gas and we were on our way. Going back today for a complete detail job! Everyone there we had contact with was extremely helpful and courteous....would and will deal with them again if the need arises.

Great Service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Was looking for a Dodge Grand Caravan and came across John Hiester online. They were fast about getting back with me after emailing them about a few vans. Was unable to get to them on scheduled day due to weather but managed to schedule another day with no problem. From the time we walked into the building we had help. David our Sales Man was very nice. We told him everything we wanted in the vehicle and he found a few for us to look at. The price was amazing and they are Military friendly. These guys are not in to get every dime from you unlike other dealers that we had went to. We found the vehicle that we wanted and we drove away with it for a good price!! Would recommend going here first!

Excellent Sale

by from Sanford, N.C. |

I just purchased my new Ram 1500 from John Hiester Dodge. Patrick McGill was my sales consultant and his expertise, customer service, and candor made making the decision to buy a breeze. He walked me through all aspects of the purchase, from the fair trade offer they gave me for my trade in, to the great unbeatable price of the vehicle. All in all I felt like it was a great experience that I actuially enjoyed, just like car buying should be.

Terrible place to buy a vehicle.

by from Fayetteville,NC |

This is a terrible place to purchase a new vehicle. If you plan to purchase vehicle here, do yourself a favor and find another dealership. Their staff is horrible and doesn't think about the consumer. My brand new car has the worst paint job and they can't seem to correct the problem. All I have received is the run around and that's why I have retained a lawyer to represent me.

Satisfied customer

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Dealership was easy to work with and made my purchase experience great!

service

by from lillington nc |

All they want is you money!! They dont care about you as a customer!!

John Hiester Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-RAM responded to this review

May 14, 2013

I am sorry you had this experience. Please give me a call so we may resolve any issue you may have. (910) 893-8088 Robert Kirkland General Manager

Car buying experience

by from Coats, NC. 27521 |

A great place to buy a car. All the people there were very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. What a great experience my wife and I had. We especially liked our salesman. His name is Marlon Benavides. He is new to the automobile business and is giving 120 % to succeed. I always hate to buy a car but this was a very pleasant experience........ Kudos to everyone at this dealership.

Excellent Service, Great People to deal with

by from Lillington, NC |

Dan Spivey was a joy to work with. We called before arriving to the dealership to inquire about a vehicle. The vehicle was still available for sale, so we test drove it, loved it, and decided to purchase it on the stop. There was no haggling, or pushing from the salespeople. They gave us the time and space to make our decision without breathing down our necks. Everyone was very friendly and I would highly recommend this dealership. In fact, we are already talking about coming back to purchase a Jeep.