Prime Motors

Prime Motors

1485 E New Circle Rd, Lexington, KY 40509

Used 877-797-6892

2.4% W.A.C. Carfax on every vehicle. Pre-purchase inspections available. Pre-Approval in Seconds..

Great service and love my car

by from Lexington, Ky |

I Searched for a car on cars.com for about a month. I finally found a car worth buying after numerous trips to dealers. Bill at prime motors was very honest and provided me with a carfax report without even asking. He told me everything that was done to the car. He earned my business an I will refer friends and family. I do recommend this dealer to anyone. Honest and friendly.

Outstanding Service and Sales

by from Louisville KY |

Very helpful in the buying process. We cant be more satisfied with our car. The staff was great and Bill really helped us out. They got us a great rate and did everything the promised. We are more then pleased and will recommend them to anyone who is looking for a car. Better then a franchise dealer, and very professional.

Outstanding Service and Sales

by from Louisville KY |

Only worried about new customers, POOR SERVICE

by from Georgetown, KY |

The guys here were very helpful and available to help me make a car buying decision. Once I bought the car and signed everything they are almost impossible to get a hold of. They will not return phone calls or keep promises about fixing the things we discussed prior to me purchasing the car. I can't even get a hold of anyone because they are too busy "helping a customer." Basically all they do is sell you a car, once your out the door, don't expect much more.

good customer service

by from lexington ky |

I love my new 2009 Toyota camry .they did every thing to make me happy I will for sure go back to prime motors to buy my next car

thank you too all the guys at prime motors

by from Louisville ky |

I had a great experience get at Prime motors .Thank you so much everybody..I will send ask my family and friends... I love my new truck.. Thanks again 5 stars.

Worst customer service ever!!!

by from Bristol,TN |

I bought a car from Prime Motor Sales Lexington,Ky on 400 E New Cirlcle Rd. on 2/16/13 I live in Tennessee about 6 hours away. Prior to driving down to buy the car I put $2,000 down about 2 wks before and had been dealing an employee Terry that worked there he said I could go ahead and put the money down and the car would be ready on Saturday 2/16/13 when I drove down to pay for the rest of it and pick it up. I arrived at Prime Motor around 1:30 on 2/16/13 and met with Terry he walked out introduced his self and had they keys to the Nissan Murano and said here is the keys to your car I insisted that I was going to drive the car 1st and have my friend check out the car. I pulled out of the car lot to test drive the car and realized that the gas gage said 1 mile to empty there wasn't a drop of gas in the vecihle which in my opinion I drove that far to buy and there was not a drop of gas in it was very unprofessional. I went and put $40 in gas since the car was driving great and I still planned on buying then my friend who is a car mechanic to test drive the car the rest of the way back to Prime Motors to make sure everything was OK. The car starts to pour smoke from under the hood so we take it back to Prime Motors and was told by a mechanic who worked there that the radiator was busted. Terry then insisted he had no idea the car had a busted radiator I then told him that there wasn't a drop of gas in the car and he told me almost 4 times that he had just went and put $10 in the car right before I got there until I showed him my receipt for buying $40 in gas. He apologized for both issues said he would find a radiator and we could go eat lunch and he would give us a call on an update. He calls about 20 min later saying he cant find the part and if I chose to buy the car they will deliver it to me after they fix it on that Monday and I would get the car that Tuesday I said I would think about it and call them back after we ate. Terry once again called me back about 30 min after that and he said they had another Murano at their other lot and they would take the radiator from it and put in the one I was buying and it would be ready around 6:30 pm. Car was fixed like Terry said around 6:30pm and I was reimbursed for my gas because I asked for it back and felt it was only fair since I had already wasted so much time. I am a new mother with a 5 month old baby which I had already explained to Terry was that the car needed to be safe 1st and foremost. The car was also missing the back windshield wiper which was replaced also by being taken from the other car but there are 2 cracks in the windshield that wasn't mentioned and no floor mats in the whole car. I drove the car back home and arrived back in TN about 1:30am in the morning. Spoke with Terry by text the next day he asked in everything was ok and I said yes I made it home but I felt as though I was treated very poorly and was owed more than an apology for the amount of time I spent driving back and fourth and waiting for the car to be fixed when they already knew the car had an issue and that's why he was so persistent for me to just buy the car and not drive it when I 1st got there. He said he would have the owner Bill contact me that following Monday and make things right. I spoke with Bill on Monday 2/18/13 and explained what happened and he apologized then we made an agreement that he would send me brand new floor mats,$200 and a 3 month warranty that covered everything on the car over a week passed I recieved nothing so I text message Terry on 2/25/13 asking when I would expect everything he never answered me. So I called the very next day on 2/26/13 spoke with a female employee who said Bill was with a customer and she would have him call me back, but my call still wasnt returned. So then I called again the next day on 2/27/13 spoke with Terry told him I needed Bill to call me because he said he was out and would have him call me but no call and nothing was ever sent to me