Sands Chevrolet - Surprise

16991 W Waddell Rd, Surprise, AZ 85388

New 888-750-5828
Used 866-571-4296
Service 877-270-6175

Since 1934 - Over a million customers can't be wrong! Come in today and see why Sands sells for less!

awesome expereince

by from surprise az |

it was awesome ..Conrad and Cody made a miracle happen ..they took care of me and it was a great experience.

very nice experience

by from surprise,az |

thanks to Paul Muela for his great service and time to find the crossover for my wife. we are very pleased with the car that Paul Muela helped us get, for sure we will come back and get other car with him.

Easiest car buying experience ever

by from surprise |

Very satisfied with service. Scott Fly was very helpful and friendly. Very at ease.

Amazing experience

by from Surprise, AZ |

My experience couldn't have been better. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure everything went well and all my needs were met. This is my second purchase from Sands Chevrolet in Surprise AZ and I would recommend them to anyone looking for top notch personalized service!

GREAT DEALL!!!

by from Surprise AZ |

I went in to Sands in Surprise Az store after being referred to Doug Sander by my daughter. I don't make a lot of money but my then current car was just awful. Doug Sander helped me not only figure out my budget after going over my money but then showed me a brand new Equinox that I could afford. After he came and told me I was approved I almost cried. I have heard horror stories about car dealerships but my experience could not have been better,, Thank you Mr. Sander and Sands for all you've done

Wonderful Service

by from Surprise |

The service at Sands Chevrolet is fantastic! When I started looking for a new vehicle, I was unsure of what I wanted. My salesman, Doug, was extremely patient and helpful; he showed me numerous cars and never made me feel pressured to make a decision. He was readily available and I felt he made buying a new car as painless as possible. The dealership as a whole was friendly and helpful, but my experience with Doug was wonderful.

by from Surprise |

I went to Sands Chevorlet to look at buying a new car for my wife. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. A relatively new sales person assisted me in the process of buying the new car. He (Scott Fly) was very helpful and knowledgeable about the different vehicles offered by Kia. The dealership was also low pressure. They did not try and up sell me on any cars that I was not interested in. They just took the time to help me look at all the cars I was interested in. When buying a new car I would recommend Sands Chevorlet to my friends and family. It was a great experience.

Sands Chevrolet

by from surprise Az |

I went to Sands Chevorlet after my car was totaled . It was my first time buying a car in my own name and doing the car buying process alone, BUT my experience there at Sands Chevorlet was absutely beyond words fantastic. My sales guy Scott Fly was so nice and didn't try to haggle me or throw any extra deals in. He went above and beyond to make sure this process was as smooth as possible. From Scott to the finance guy to the insurance agent there to even the manager everybody was so nice and non-pushy. I will DEFINITELY always be buying my future vehicles from Sands chevorlet.

In and Out

by from Phoenix Arizona |

We needed another car, and were referred by a friend to go see Andrew. In and out in under 3 hours. Got us what we wanted and the payment we could afford. Thank you for the fast service!

Great experience

by from Surprise, AZ |

Seriously, the best car dealership in the worl. Joey Kennedy was the salesman who helped me out and it was like no other car buying experience i have ever had. No pressure or stress at all and at the end of the whole thing we felt as if we had never had an easier time buying a vehicle before. Thank you Joey and thank you Sands Chevrolet, you guys rock!

Joey Kennedy

by from Surprise, AZ |

Joey was a great salesman. He really made my experience easy and painless. Usually I hate buying cars, but he made the whole process simple and stress free.