MemberCar

227 Derwood Cir, Rockville, MD 20850

Used 866-414-4621 Used 866-414-4621

The Automotive Concierge

Thank You Robbie and Carl!

by from Columbia, MD |

I just rolled off the lot in my 2011 Hyundai Genesis! I'm absolutely thrilled with it. I found the car on an Internet search that lead me to MemberCar. I received a prompt call from my Internet inquiry and ventured to Rockville to test drive the car with Robbie. It was snowing that day but everything was ready for my experience. We were not sure about the dealership as the site is more like a warehouse with an office tacked on it. However, Robbie was professional and patient so we continued with our conversation. We didn't buy that day as we were still unsure of the deal and needed to think about it. Robbie assured us that he'd honor his words just the same if we came back later. After a horrible experience at another dealership, we decided that this car and this price at MemberCar was the best. So, we came back and signed the final deal with Robbie and Carl. We would have no problem sending anyone to Robbie and Carl to purchase their next car! They are full of integrity and kindness. Thank you both for helping us get the most beautiful car in the world!

Excellent experience all around

by from Baltimore, MD |

I worked with John Karayianis towards the purchase of a used vehicle they were selling and I couldn't have had a better, easier, and more up-front, fair and honest experience. I looked at past reviews of MemberCar and I can certainly confirm and add to the plenitude of praise this dealership has received; it is very well deserved. The used vehicle I purchased was selling at a very fair (what I would call attractive) price and they allowed (even recommended) me to take the vehicle for a pre-purchase inspection. There were a couple little things that were not 100% with the vehicle and MemberCar quickly and easily had it all fixed and brought the car to 100% with no additional charge, hassle, or anything. They did all the paperwork for me as far as titling and registration goes and are providing me with an extended warranty option to compare with the Mercedes Dealership's options. Furthermore, they now offer me (and anyone else who purchases from them) free car washes and breakfast every Saturday, for an indefinitely long period of time. Turns out John also used to work in a field (unrelated to cars) that he retired from and I wish to enter, and he has offered to put in a word for me if I desire to go into the firm he used to work in. Talk about great service; he is truly customer oriented and very genuine about it. If you want great service and fair dealings, this is the place to go. I appreciate their quality of product and service very much.

Highly Recommended

by from Baltimore, MD |

Bought a Mini Cooper that I'm enjoying quite a bit. David Pulaski was very helpful throughout entire process. A sensor light remained on after purchase and brake light wasn't working consistently. They handled those repairs professionally at no cost. Would gladly do business with Member Car again.

Best car buying experience I ever had

by from Alexandria, VA |

A long overdue review to advise what a wonderful experience I had with Dave and Carl. I bought a 2014 Mercedes E350 4matic and traded in a 2006 Mercedes E350. Dave gave me a very fair price/trade in, allowed me 48 hours to have a mechanic review the car and a 30 day warranty. Car was in outstanding condition. Nothing but professional and responsive at all times. Transaction was painless and very smooth. I do not have a single complaint and refer folks willingly to MemberCar.

Horrible Company and Service!

by from Silver Spring, Maryland |

Terrible!!!! They are awful people who do not care about their customers. They are by far the worst location that I have ever purchased a vehicle from. The reviews on here are fluff! I had to sell my vehicle that I purchased from them because it was not working well and the battery died within 4 months of owning the vehicle. The insurance that they sell you is also a joke! They make you wait 4-6 weeks before a refund check is written to member car. When I asked Carl he said it would take 60-90 days to get paid which is an outrage and incorrect. They are not professional once they don't see you as a sell! Upon requesting I be paid my money which is owed and my right, they tried to say they could write me a check for 20% interest which would be profit for them. That is absolutely absurd!! Please I urge you to take your business elsewhere! I want to do all I can to help the next person avoid this sort of predicament and headache! They do not deserve anyone's business!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Wonderful Experiance

by from Rockville, MD |

I just purchased a car from MemberCar and so happy with the whole experience. David is a wonderful sales men with thrilling customer service skills he made the whole experience amazing. I had been looking for an Acura TL for weeks. When I finally found it here in Rockville I was so excited. We went over around 6:00 pm and David stayed late to make sure we left with the car I wanted. Thank you so much for you patience and making the experience such a great one! Everyone there is so polite and courteous. We will definitely go back to buy my mother and son a car by next year!

MemberCar Over Everything

by from Sterling, VA |

I had been shopping around several VW dealers for my Jetta but all they did was pressure me and I never felt it was the right decision. Luckily I met David from MemberCar - he treated me with respect, answered all my questions, and was so helpful through the whole process. He never pressured me once. I bought my Jetta from him about a month ago and I absolutely love it!

Robust Search Ends at Member Car

by from Rockville, Maryland |

MemberCar delivered exactly what I needed and was pleasant to work with! My significant other recently moved into my house, and as result needed a car. We ended up have a very specific set of requirements for a vehicle. MemberCar was happy to indulge us as we viewed their inventory, and setup an appointment to test drive. Once we settled on a fantastic vehicle MemberCar worked on the paperwork while we went to breakfast, and on the 4th of July at that. The process was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever been a part of, and I am eager to utilize MemberCar for all the vehicle's future needs.

Great experience!

by from Laurel, MD |

I purchased a 2005 Audi convertible and had an overall excellent experience. David, the salesperson, was always available to discuss the vehicle and was very helpful/professional when I came to look at the car. Because I submitted my loan application prior to going to the dealership, the buying process was simple and easy. Additionally, they give you the option to have your own mechanic inspect the car, and MemberCar will pay for any issues that would be identified in the state inspection. My mechanic did not identify any problems. Highly recommend.

2012 Audi A5 Cab

by from Richmond, VT |

I had a great buying experience! We live in a state a significant distance from the dealership. Once we found the car on line, David P. went well beyond the minimum required to have the car ready for our inspection and test drive. Post purchase, he and his colleagues did everything they could, from referral to a reputable shipper to coordinating paperwork transfer. Our 2012 Audi A5 Cabriolet arrived unscathed and is everything we expected it to be. I will, and already have, recommended Member Car to friends.