MemberCar

227 Derwood Cir, Rockville, MD 20850

Used 866-414-4621 Used866-414-4621

The Automotive Concierge

Thank You Robbie and Carl!

by from Columbia, MD |

I just rolled off the lot in my 2011 Hyundai Genesis! I'm absolutely thrilled with it. I found the car on an Internet search that lead me to MemberCar. I received a prompt call from my Internet inquiry and ventured to Rockville to test drive the car with Robbie. It was snowing that day but everything was ready for my experience. We were not sure about the dealership as the site is more like a warehouse with an office tacked on it. However, Robbie was professional and patient so we continued with our conversation. We didn't buy that day as we were still unsure of the deal and needed to think about it. Robbie assured us that he'd honor his words just the same if we came back later. After a horrible experience at another dealership, we decided that this car and this price at MemberCar was the best. So, we came back and signed the final deal with Robbie and Carl. We would have no problem sending anyone to Robbie and Carl to purchase their next car! They are full of integrity and kindness. Thank you both for helping us get the most beautiful car in the world!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from alexandria, va |

Came from VA TO LOOK AT AUDI S5 AND WAS WELL TAKEN CARE OF. jOHN AND NATALIE WERE REALLY GREAT IN EXPLAINING EVERYTHING AND TALKING ME THROUGH THE PROCESS. David was very helpful also.

A great place to test and learn about Cars.

by from Olney,md |

I went to look at a BMW. They were very nice , patient and a joy to deal with. A great overall experience in a field not always known for that.Would highly recommend you check them out.

Great experience overall!

by from Stafford, VA |

Excellent customer service and overall car-buying experience. I never felt pressured before deciding to purchase, and then during the purchase process, I truly appreciated their follow-up, follow-through, and attention to detail. I definitely recommend them! Thank you!!!

great experience- I would go there again!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I went to look at two cars at MemberCar. Although I ended up buying a different car somewhere else, I had a great experience and would definitely go there again for either shopping or to do a trade-in. Staff was friendly, knowledgeable and NOT pushy. Prices were good.

Thank you John K!

by from Germantown, MD |

First let me say that working with John K in purchasing my Hyundai Sonata was the best car buying experience I have ever had ? from start to finish. After being involved in an accident that left me without a vehicle, I found myself wondering through dealerships ? one robotic and detached salesman after the next until a close friend recommended Member Car. I sincerely believe I could not have landed in better hands. After looking through a stellar and reasonably priced inventory, John responded to every single call and email quickly, answering every question I had and spent a considerable amount of time walking me through this process until I found the perfect car. From here on out I will be recommending Member Car, and especially John K. to all who may be seeking a vehicle in the area. Thank you John and thank you Member Car for helping me get back on the road quickly and efficiently!

Extremely professional. Top shelf. Great service

by from Tennessee |

John was stellar and was quite professional and honest. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again. Efficient, competent.

Great Experience

by from washington, dc |

This was a fantastic buying experience. I will be picking up my car ( a 2013 Genesis) in 2 days. the time this review gets posted, and let me say, John K, is a fantastic consultant and i say that because he is not a sales guy, he is listening and providing guidance on the cars that are of interest to the buyer, and not trying to force feed you into whatever's on the lot. Best experience i've had at a dealership. Anyone i know in the market i will send there. They have a great selection of all the cars you want in your life.

Highly recommended !

by from Fairfax,VA |

Found my dream car online and got to hold of John that same day. Within 2 days , I got to ride my new car. Thanks for the excellence and friendly service. There was no hassle and I am completely satisfied . I already recommended a few friends to go check out their car lots.

Love my Audi A5 Convertible!!

by from Alexandria, VA |

John and his team were fantastic! Rolled in to take a test drive and left with my "new" car a couple of hours later. Great inventory, fair prices, superb/low-pressure buying process, quick process and financing. It was so refreshing to enjoy the car buying experience. I may never go back to a traditional dealer again!!