MemberCar

MemberCar

227 Derwood Cir, Rockville, MD 20850

Used 866-414-4621

Best purchase experience with Robbie Baker!

by from Dulles, VA |

I just purchased a BMW from MemberCar and was extremely surprised how fast and easy their process is. Usually I am prepared to sit around the dealership for hours, filling papers and playing the numbers game back and forth. Not at all like that at this place! Robbie Baker was my sales person and he made everything very simple, start to finish. They will make sure you are happy with your purchase and will not try to rip every dollar out of you. I test drove the car, signed the papers, financing and keys my hand in little over an hour! Doesn't get easier than that!

brickner motors

by from edgar.wi |

Great service and attention. Maximized my incentives and tradein. Great dealer discount.

If they only had beer

by from Rockville, MD |

First of all I was a little skeptical when I pulled up to Member Cars hidden location. When I walked onto the lot I was amazed at the amount of luxury vehicles. I went to specifically look at the corvette I found on their website for thousands less than other dealers around the area. I expected to find the vehicle damaged or in need of some repair, but I was wrong. I was met by the owner David Waghelstein. I immediately asked how he was able to get these high value cars at these prices. David explained how he purchased these cars and answered every questionable thought I had about the dealership. I have purchased about 20 cars and all have been from name brand dealerships because of the nightmares told by friends about purchasing from smaller used car dealers. After talking with David I felt that I was ready to try one of these smaller dealers. Robbie Barker was my salesman. He gathered my information and handed me the keys for the test drive. He answered every question about the vehicle had. When I returned my trade appraisal was done and we headed in for negotiations. I expected a low ball offer for my trade due to the low price of the corvette. I was given a more than fair deal on my trade. When it came to financing I was given a better rate than the bank I have been with for over 15 years. Robbie was straight and upfront with all the costs associated with the purchase. This was truly the best purchasing experience I have ever had, friendly atmosphere, no haggle pricing, great vehicle selection, the best financing. Thanks to Robbie and David for the great experience. I will be a return buyer.

Awesome dealership

by from Rising Sun MD |

My sales person Robbie Barker handled my sale They delivered everything they promised price , quality and customer service. Awesome deal on my car appraised for more than the purchase price. I would recommend them to every one I know.

Car Buying Made Easy!

by from Ijamsville, MD |

What a great experience...who knew buying a used car could be so easy! From the minute we stepped on the lot, Robbie Barker did everything possible to make sure that our car buying experience went smoothly. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful...making sure that every detail was handled with outstanding customer service! Don't let the lack of a fancy showroom steer you away...the group at Members Car worked very hard to make sure we were happy and found the right car for us.

Nice experience

by from McLean, VA |

I had a great experience buying a Mercedes from MemberCar. I worked with Robbie Barker and he was very professional, honest, and helpful with answering all my questions and did not try to push cars on me. MemberCar appears to price cars very competitively and I had a great experience doing business with them.

Great Experience!

by from Washington, DC |

What a great experience buying a car. Robbie Barker was helpful, courteous and professional. I have bought a number of cars over the years and this was by far the best experience I've had. All my questions were answered and I drove away in the perfect car. I would highly recommend Member Car and Robbie to any friend.

Great experience

by from Washington, DC |

I had a great experience buying from MemberCar. Robbie Barker did an excellent job working through the details of my purchase and was great to work with. I can see why there are so many positive reviews of this dealership, and I will be recommending them (specifically Robbie) to friends in the market for a new car.

Great Buying Experience

by from Clarksburg, MD |

This was a positive experience from start to finish. The pictures and descriptions on line were 100% accurate. The buying process was easy. Robbie Barker was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Robbie & MemberCar!

Excellent Experience

by from Washington, DC |

My recent car purchase went very smoothly, in no small part thanks to Robbie Barker. Robbie did an excellent job from initial test drive through taking possession of the vehicle. I will be recommending Robbie and MemberCar to friends in the future.