MemberCar

Used 866-414-4621

The Automotive Concierge

Great buying experience!

by from Ellsworth, Maine |

We bought a beautiful Mercedes from MemberCar. We dealt with Robbie Barker and had a great experience. We live in Maine and did all our dealing by way of the Internet because we are about 600 miles from the dealership. Robbie was fantastic and extremely patient with us as we did not feel comfortable about buying the car sight unseen, therefore, we had a lot of questions for him. He sent us a fantastic video and answered all of our questions. He put us in touch with a transporting company whose rate was very reasonable and we had the car shipped right to our door within a week from the purchase. We would recommend MemberCar to anyone and would not hesitate to buy from them again in the future. Many thanks to all of you at MemberCar and especially Robbie Barker! Dennis & Karen

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I am one person who keeps their cars for a very long time, so spending time at dealerships are far and few between for me but I always remember how they make me feel. In May of last year I bought a new truck from a dealership in Laurel which was a far cry on how I felt when I left MemberCar lot. I have to say the best salesman I have ever worked with was Robbie. I contacted him regarding a MINI convertible that I found on line at a great price. Robbie not only had the car waiting from me ready to go, but he didn't put me through hours of prior sales pitch like my last experience. Then after my test drive he noticed that I was pondering a little about it. Instead of trying to talk me into it getting that car he took me over to see other MINIs and other models to ensure that the MINI is what I really wanted, it was like having a friend helping me out. I did end up buying a MINI but not the convertible that or originally inquired about. Like everyone else I too love my car and the service I received. I highly recommend this place and will be back, in 10 years or so, for my next one. Just hope Robbie is still there.

Great experience buying from MemberCar

by from Chevy Chase, MD |

I worked with Robbie Barker. He was polite and attentive and didn't give me a hard sell. He volunteered to show me the car fax and other relevant information about the car I was interested in. He pointed out everything I ought to know about the car before I bought it - I didn't have pump him for potential problems. Plus, MemberCar's detailing is superb. The three-year old car that I bought look factory-new, inside and out. 4 stars for facilities because MemberCar doesn't have a fancy office. They keep costs down and pass the savings on to their customers. I applaud them for that but some people like posh surroundings.

Great Experience

by from Oakton, Virginia |

Robbie and Tommy took very good care of us while we went through our decision process. No pressure, very accommodating and helpful. Great price on the car didn't hurt either. I recommend checking out MemberCar.

Great experience!

by from Laurel, MD |

I bought my Porsche Cayenne 2006 here. I found the car online, called the dealership, filled out the paperwork online and picked my new ride next day. All buying process took no more than an hour without me even being there. How awesome! I would like to thank Robbie, Carl, Tommie and Teresa for the job well done. Buying car in the past has never been a pleasant experience for me, and I didn't expect this to be a good one this time either. But these guys are really making the difference. No hustle, no games, no time wasted. I know where to go for my next car purchase. Special THANKS for going an extra mile on getting me a loan. Keep up a good work. Art Shmatko

No pressure just a great car

by from Oakland,MD |

Wow, we Finley found our dream car withe help of Robby Baker. No pressure just a great salesman and a great car. We are now the owner of a great Chev Corvette. Thanks MemberCar and thanks Robbie

Very Impressed by Robbie Barker's service.

by from Brooklyn NY |

Robbie Barker was a true professional when I went to purchase my vehicle.He really cares about his customers and tries to reassure you about your purchase. He definitely makes you feel like you're in good hands. My experience has been excellent.

Great People and a Great Car

by from Oakland, MD |

Thanks to Robby Baker and the Team at Member Car for working with us on the purchase of our 2007 Chev Corvette. We could not be any more happier with the time spent and the service we recieved from Robby b aker. Thanks Member Car for working with us. We love our Corvette.

Review of Car Bying Experience

by from Washington DC |

This was by far was the best car buying experience with a car dealership. Mr. Robbie Barker was informative and friendly, but never pushy like you feel at another car dealership. He briefed me on the features of the car and let me test drive several cars at my leaisure. After good negotiations, we settled on a great sales price. The paperwork was done quickly and efficiently, and I drove out in my new car within an hour. I would recommend Mr. Barker and Member Car Sales to anyone, and will shop for a car for my sons at Member Car in the near future.

Best purchase experience with Robbie Baker!

by from Dulles, VA |

I just purchased a BMW from MemberCar and was extremely surprised how fast and easy their process is. Usually I am prepared to sit around the dealership for hours, filling papers and playing the numbers game back and forth. Not at all like that at this place! Robbie Baker was my sales person and he made everything very simple, start to finish. They will make sure you are happy with your purchase and will not try to rip every dollar out of you. I test drove the car, signed the papers, financing and keys my hand in little over an hour! Doesn't get easier than that!