MemberCar

227 Derwood Cir, Rockville, MD 20850

Used 866-414-4621

Great Experience!

by from Washington, DC |

What a great experience buying a car. Robbie Barker was helpful, courteous and professional. I have bought a number of cars over the years and this was by far the best experience I've had. All my questions were answered and I drove away in the perfect car. I would highly recommend Member Car and Robbie to any friend.

Great experience

by from Washington, DC |

I had a great experience buying from MemberCar. Robbie Barker did an excellent job working through the details of my purchase and was great to work with. I can see why there are so many positive reviews of this dealership, and I will be recommending them (specifically Robbie) to friends in the market for a new car.

Great Buying Experience

by from Clarksburg, MD |

This was a positive experience from start to finish. The pictures and descriptions on line were 100% accurate. The buying process was easy. Robbie Barker was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Robbie & MemberCar!

Excellent Experience

by from Washington, DC |

My recent car purchase went very smoothly, in no small part thanks to Robbie Barker. Robbie did an excellent job from initial test drive through taking possession of the vehicle. I will be recommending Robbie and MemberCar to friends in the future.

Fantastic Experience - trustworthy!

by from Washington DC |

I'm not a savvy used car buyer and was not at all looking forward to the process of finding a used car. I was immediately put at ease by Robbie Barker -- no pressure, all facts, and a pleasure to work with. I needed a ride from the metro -- and Robbie treated to door to door service on the pick up day for the car. I have been speeding around town in my new car, happy as can be. Thanks Robbie! Looking forward to being a concierge member!

Robbie Barker

by from Rockville, Md |

Robbie was very helpful in getting us the car we wanted for a good price. We were able to work out a great deal with him and he made the process very quick and painless. It was very clear that Robbie wanted to be as helpful as he possibly could and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Sales manager, robbie barker, great !

by from Maryland |

Robbie made the buying process easy and was very helpful and quick to answer our questions. Thanks

Excellent Service

by from Rockville, MD |

I purchased 2011 BMW from Member Car this week. I would like to say a couple of good words about Robbie Barker, my sales person. From the beginning until the end of the choosing/ buying process Robbie was always available and very attentive. No matter when and how many times I emailed or called he was right there. All my questions where answered. He gave me valuable recommendations about financing, service, insurance, and so on. Other employees were also very friendly and helpful. Before this dealership I went to Toyota in Fairfax, VA and absolutely disliked their approach (kept me there for hours, didn't want to tell the price, misled me with color, and just very annoying). Robbie was not pushy at all, he acted more like a friend just helping me to find the right car and price. I also should mention that Member Car offers the lowest price in the area. I will recommend this dealership to my friends.

MemberCars is a diamond in the rough

by from Rockville, Maryland |

MemberCar is an excellent dealership, I would say MemberCars is a diamond in the rough and I'm so glad I found them! During my search I read many of the reviews and decided I would check them out for a specific vehicle my wife and I had in mind and had been trying to find at the right price/mileage/color for months. We drove down on the off chance and we met ?Big Dave? who initially greeted us with a big warm handshake, we recently moved from UK to the USA and he immediately detected our accent as being from England. Dave is a great guy and you immediately warm to his and MemberCars warmth, charm, style, no pressure sales, they really have a great family style sales model here and its working for them 100%. Good cars, good deals and honest deals. Big Dave, was great he showed us several vehicles all in the price range we were looking for, and I have to say the range and selection is huge, he got to know what we were looking for very quickly and within the hour we are test driving a stunning Chevrolet Suburban SLT. While we were out test driving, Dave appraised our trade in, when we returned he asked us what we thought of the Chevy, I said how much will you give me trade in and he told us right off the bat what he would give us for our car, we agreed shook on it and the entire process from end to end went pretty quickly considering the sheets of paperwork American car dealerships are required to fill out these days. What can I tell you except overall a super establishment, super friendly customer service. My wife and I couldn't be happier with our new purchase. Thanks go to all of the Member Car experts Big Dave, Tommie, Dave and Carl. But especially to Big Dave in making sure it all happened certianly for these immigrants? Seriously, do yourself a favor and checkout this place when buying your next vehicle, you won't be sorry, they had the largest selection and the financing was outstanding? Don?t hesitate!

Would Never get a car anywhere else! Five Stars!

by from Potomac, MD |

Just bought my first car and had a fantastic experience. Robbie Barker helped me through the entire process. He worked tirelessly from start to finish. He had to jump through a lot of hoops to make it happen and I'm over the top happy with my beautiful car. A new car wouldn't be nicer than what I got at Member Car. I will recommend them, as well as Robbie, to anyone in need of a car. Thanks for a great experience!