MemberCar

MemberCar

227 Derwood Cir, Rockville, MD 20850

Used 866-414-4621

The Automotive Concierge

recommend you check MemberCar out!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

We've been looking for a comfortable pre-owned car online for what seemed like an eternity. There were 3 or 4 models we wanted to check out, but were not looking forward to walking into more dealerships. I noticed MemberCar had them all on their lot so we stopped by. Robbie came out after giving us some time to look around and gladly got keys for us to look the cars over. He was super friendly and low key. We never felt rushed or felt like he was trying to make a sale. Once he had an idea of the type of car we wanted, he showed us some cars we hadn't considered before--all within our budget. We put a deposit down on a car that same day. It had a great Carfax report but because it was an older model, Robbie encouraged us to bring our own mechanic by before purchasing it. We've only had it a week, but so far so good. Need I say more!

Member Car

by from District Heights, MD |

I am still in the process, there was a repair that MC wanted to make prior to finalizing the sale, the part is being shipped, however the staff is excellent and friendly. They vehicle i'm purchasing is very sought after and their work to make this an easy process is greatly appreciated. I certainly would recommend this dealership, they have very nice inventory and will definitely consider them in the future.

How buying should be...

by from Cin, OH |

Best purchase experience ever! Robbie and the team at Member Car go out of their way to make the whole process go flawlessly, with me traveling 500 miles to purchase a car sight unseen Robbie and the Member Car team made my purchase a memorable one. They come highly recommended and would definitely purchase from them again. Proud owner Audi S8.. Thank you again!

Great Experience

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Very personable and willing to work with you. When they didn't have the car I was looking for in stock, they went out and got one. When that car didn't have the features I was looking for, they went out and got another car that did, and that one was a winner. Very straightforward, no hidden charges or add-ons or aftermarket stuff that I get hit with at other dealerships.

Great buying experience!

by from Ellsworth, Maine |

We bought a beautiful Mercedes from MemberCar. We dealt with Robbie Barker and had a great experience. We live in Maine and did all our dealing by way of the Internet because we are about 600 miles from the dealership. Robbie was fantastic and extremely patient with us as we did not feel comfortable about buying the car sight unseen, therefore, we had a lot of questions for him. He sent us a fantastic video and answered all of our questions. He put us in touch with a transporting company whose rate was very reasonable and we had the car shipped right to our door within a week from the purchase. We would recommend MemberCar to anyone and would not hesitate to buy from them again in the future. Many thanks to all of you at MemberCar and especially Robbie Barker! Dennis & Karen

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I am one person who keeps their cars for a very long time, so spending time at dealerships are far and few between for me but I always remember how they make me feel. In May of last year I bought a new truck from a dealership in Laurel which was a far cry on how I felt when I left MemberCar lot. I have to say the best salesman I have ever worked with was Robbie. I contacted him regarding a MINI convertible that I found on line at a great price. Robbie not only had the car waiting from me ready to go, but he didn't put me through hours of prior sales pitch like my last experience. Then after my test drive he noticed that I was pondering a little about it. Instead of trying to talk me into it getting that car he took me over to see other MINIs and other models to ensure that the MINI is what I really wanted, it was like having a friend helping me out. I did end up buying a MINI but not the convertible that or originally inquired about. Like everyone else I too love my car and the service I received. I highly recommend this place and will be back, in 10 years or so, for my next one. Just hope Robbie is still there.

Great experience buying from MemberCar

by from Chevy Chase, MD |

I worked with Robbie Barker. He was polite and attentive and didn't give me a hard sell. He volunteered to show me the car fax and other relevant information about the car I was interested in. He pointed out everything I ought to know about the car before I bought it - I didn't have pump him for potential problems. Plus, MemberCar's detailing is superb. The three-year old car that I bought look factory-new, inside and out. 4 stars for facilities because MemberCar doesn't have a fancy office. They keep costs down and pass the savings on to their customers. I applaud them for that but some people like posh surroundings.

Great Experience

by from Oakton, Virginia |

Robbie and Tommy took very good care of us while we went through our decision process. No pressure, very accommodating and helpful. Great price on the car didn't hurt either. I recommend checking out MemberCar.

Great experience!

by from Laurel, MD |

I bought my Porsche Cayenne 2006 here. I found the car online, called the dealership, filled out the paperwork online and picked my new ride next day. All buying process took no more than an hour without me even being there. How awesome! I would like to thank Robbie, Carl, Tommie and Teresa for the job well done. Buying car in the past has never been a pleasant experience for me, and I didn't expect this to be a good one this time either. But these guys are really making the difference. No hustle, no games, no time wasted. I know where to go for my next car purchase. Special THANKS for going an extra mile on getting me a loan. Keep up a good work. Art Shmatko

No pressure just a great car

by from Oakland,MD |

Wow, we Finley found our dream car withe help of Robby Baker. No pressure just a great salesman and a great car. We are now the owner of a great Chev Corvette. Thanks MemberCar and thanks Robbie