MemberCar

227 Derwood Cir, Rockville, MD 20850

Used 866-414-4621

Overall great experience!

by from Mount Airy, MD |

MemberCar is a great dealership, and I'm so glad I found them! I would highly recommend coming here to purchase a used car, and will definitely consider returning to look at more cars in the future. The process went as quickly as could be expected, given the tons of paperwork all car dealerships are required to fill out. Robby Barker, the salesman I worked with, was very courteous and wasn't pushy in the least about selling the car, which I really appreciated. Overall, great establishment, friendly customer service, and honest sales. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Wonderful Experience!

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

Awesome car buying experience! Who says that?! People who buy from Member Car! I had a horrible experience at another large dealership with high pressure tactics. MC is not into those shenanigans. The MC folks are very professional, knowledgeable, courteous and fair. Robbie and Carl are amazing! It's obvious that the MC staff are quality and customer focused. I will tell all my friends and family to buy their next car from Member Car!

Barbara

by from Washington, DC |

I have been working with the wonderful folks at Member car for many months...especially Robbie Barker. He found me my perfect dream car and guided me through the process with kid gloves. He is amazing . He made buying a car a pleasant , satisfying experience and went out of his way on many occasions to answer my many questions. He always got right back to me and was always there when I had a question or a concern . I am now the proud owner of a beautiful 2012 Honda CRV and have Robbie and MemberCar to thank for an all around incredible experience!!

Fantastic Service

by from Montgomery Village, Maryland |

I was referred to this dealership to trade my Volvo in and buy a used vehicle. I had direct service from the owner, sales manager, and other representatives, etc. that was completely excellent. I had spoken on the phone with the owner before going in and he had two vehicles that I was extremely interested in waiting for me to look at and test drive. When I needed to go down a little bit in price he found me a gorgeous Saab on his lot under budget and in mint condition. I absolutely love the car and would recommend this dealership to everyone.

New Corvette Owner

by from Rockville, MD |

Ironically, our minds were decided.. We only went into MemberCar to take a look at a plan B/secondary option for a Corvette, but simply could NOT walk away from one of the options. Robbie was our knight-in- shining-armor for the day! Super knowledgeable, patient and non-pressing, very straightforward, and provided a supreme level of customer service. And lightening fast! Very swift and clean buying process. From one salesperson to the next, I was very pleased with his approach of " no carsales sleaze", which we definitely appreciated. We were provided information, value, and a deal that fit our likes, budget, and desires. Very happy to be a part of the MemberCar family, and especially excited about our purchase.

Purchased Audi TT 2.0 Coupe

by from Stafford, VA |

I was extremely skeptical at first because I had never bought from a small dealership so I read the reviews before going and they were spot on. They were helpful in making my decision to go check them out because I leave in VA and I am glad I went. I spoke with people that purchased from them and they also spoke very highly of them. No pressure to buy and no haggling over price. The service was great and they are extremely helpful in the car buying process. Robbie, the sales manager, assisted me with purchasing my car and also trading in my old one. Carl was also great in getting the paperwork completing with ease and didn't take up a lot of time which we all know can sometimes be an all day thing. I would definitely go back to MemberCar to purchase another car and recommend my friends to them also. If you are looking for a high end or luxury car then this is the place to go!

top notch service.

by from Rockville, MD |

Robbie was excellent and supper efficient. Can't wait to buy my next car from Member Car. They just earned a life long customer.

A positively unique car experience

by from Rockville, MD |

I visited David at MemberCar at the recommendation of several of my family members. David and his team are truly remarkable. At no other car lot will you find patience, support, and honesty like this. The MemberCar team have created a buying experience that makes the whole process understandable, comfortable, and also, they have excellent prices. I believe that my family has purchased at least 3 cars from MemberCar and there is no reason to think that we won't return. I look forward to continued business in the future!

Purchased 2011 Toyota Tundra

by from Howard County, MD |

Member Car had the vehicle I wanted and the price was good. The vehicle was immaculate, with extras that I didn't know I wanted, but do now. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and easy going. No pressure to buy or not, just presented the right vehicle at a good price. It took bit long with follow up paper work, but it was accurate in the end.

Good honest dealer.

by from Alexandria, VA |

This dealership has great products. They go the extra mile and most importantly are ethical. I will buy another car from them in the future. They only grip I have is its hard to find but I'm sure that is how they keep the overhead low.