MemberCar

Used 866-414-4621

The Automotive Concierge

Great Experience

by from Oakton, Virginia |

Robbie and Tommy took very good care of us while we went through our decision process. No pressure, very accommodating and helpful. Great price on the car didn't hurt either. I recommend checking out MemberCar.

Great experience!

by from Laurel, MD |

I bought my Porsche Cayenne 2006 here. I found the car online, called the dealership, filled out the paperwork online and picked my new ride next day. All buying process took no more than an hour without me even being there. How awesome! I would like to thank Robbie, Carl, Tommie and Teresa for the job well done. Buying car in the past has never been a pleasant experience for me, and I didn't expect this to be a good one this time either. But these guys are really making the difference. No hustle, no games, no time wasted. I know where to go for my next car purchase. Special THANKS for going an extra mile on getting me a loan. Keep up a good work. Art Shmatko

No pressure just a great car

by from Oakland,MD |

Wow, we Finley found our dream car withe help of Robby Baker. No pressure just a great salesman and a great car. We are now the owner of a great Chev Corvette. Thanks MemberCar and thanks Robbie

Very Impressed by Robbie Barker's service.

by from Brooklyn NY |

Robbie Barker was a true professional when I went to purchase my vehicle.He really cares about his customers and tries to reassure you about your purchase. He definitely makes you feel like you're in good hands. My experience has been excellent.

Great People and a Great Car

by from Oakland, MD |

Thanks to Robby Baker and the Team at Member Car for working with us on the purchase of our 2007 Chev Corvette. We could not be any more happier with the time spent and the service we recieved from Robby b aker. Thanks Member Car for working with us. We love our Corvette.

Review of Car Bying Experience

by from Washington DC |

This was by far was the best car buying experience with a car dealership. Mr. Robbie Barker was informative and friendly, but never pushy like you feel at another car dealership. He briefed me on the features of the car and let me test drive several cars at my leaisure. After good negotiations, we settled on a great sales price. The paperwork was done quickly and efficiently, and I drove out in my new car within an hour. I would recommend Mr. Barker and Member Car Sales to anyone, and will shop for a car for my sons at Member Car in the near future.

Best purchase experience with Robbie Baker!

by from Dulles, VA |

I just purchased a BMW from MemberCar and was extremely surprised how fast and easy their process is. Usually I am prepared to sit around the dealership for hours, filling papers and playing the numbers game back and forth. Not at all like that at this place! Robbie Baker was my sales person and he made everything very simple, start to finish. They will make sure you are happy with your purchase and will not try to rip every dollar out of you. I test drove the car, signed the papers, financing and keys my hand in little over an hour! Doesn't get easier than that!

brickner motors

by from edgar.wi |

Great service and attention. Maximized my incentives and tradein. Great dealer discount.

If they only had beer

by from Rockville, MD |

First of all I was a little skeptical when I pulled up to Member Cars hidden location. When I walked onto the lot I was amazed at the amount of luxury vehicles. I went to specifically look at the corvette I found on their website for thousands less than other dealers around the area. I expected to find the vehicle damaged or in need of some repair, but I was wrong. I was met by the owner David Waghelstein. I immediately asked how he was able to get these high value cars at these prices. David explained how he purchased these cars and answered every questionable thought I had about the dealership. I have purchased about 20 cars and all have been from name brand dealerships because of the nightmares told by friends about purchasing from smaller used car dealers. After talking with David I felt that I was ready to try one of these smaller dealers. Robbie Barker was my salesman. He gathered my information and handed me the keys for the test drive. He answered every question about the vehicle had. When I returned my trade appraisal was done and we headed in for negotiations. I expected a low ball offer for my trade due to the low price of the corvette. I was given a more than fair deal on my trade. When it came to financing I was given a better rate than the bank I have been with for over 15 years. Robbie was straight and upfront with all the costs associated with the purchase. This was truly the best purchasing experience I have ever had, friendly atmosphere, no haggle pricing, great vehicle selection, the best financing. Thanks to Robbie and David for the great experience. I will be a return buyer.

Awesome dealership

by from Rising Sun MD |

My sales person Robbie Barker handled my sale They delivered everything they promised price , quality and customer service. Awesome deal on my car appraised for more than the purchase price. I would recommend them to every one I know.