MemberCar

Used 866-414-4621 Used 866-414-4621

The Automotive Concierge

2010 Hyundai Genesis purchase

by from Rockville Maryland |

Overall I will rate my experience 4.5 out of 5. The staff were very cordial and hospitable. They really strive to be as transparent as possible. There was more research that I could have done on the car but overall I am happy with my choice.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Rockville, MD |

Thanks Robbie for the no nonsense approach to making a car purchase! Robbie was available by phone/text/email throughout the buying process. Thanks for all your help! Rob

Mini Cooper Dreams Come True

by from Bethesda, MD |

I just bought a Mini Cooper and worked with Robbie Barker who was fantastic. He met me on a Sunday even though he had already put in long hours that weekend. The price was fair and he wa patient and forthcoming throughout the whole transaction. I am so happy with the purchase and the service and attention I received!

fantastic service

by from olney MD |

I bought a Hyundai Sonata from from member cars these people are wonderful people very helpful they make shopping for a car stress free two thumbs up to these guys.

Great service, casual dealership.

by from Maryland |

I recently bought a car and really enjoyed the stress-free process. I visited the dealership on a Saturday and by the following Monday, I owned the car. Upon reading reviews ahead of time and arriving to the location, I was slightly skeptical because of casual-like, lax environment and "less-typical" look of the dealership. The only dealerships I had ever visited were fancy, full of suited-up and intimidating salesmen. I met with Carl, initially, who ended up selling me the car. Throughout the process, (which took three days only because I visited late afternoon on a Saturday and the banks were not fully functioning until Monday), I also worked with Robbie, Mike and met the owner, David. All gentlemen were professional, kind, knowledgable and flexible on my requests/questions. Carl was speedy and ensured all my requests would be fulfilled on the Monday that I bought the car. The only negative remarks I have about the process is the failure to prepare my car for selling upon my arrival on the Monday I bought the car. The guys knew when I would arrive around 11:30am and as I arrived, the car still had not been cleaned, the easy paint work that I requested was still drying and the second key to my car still had not been made, in-fact, the crew to make the key hadn't even arrived yet. At this point, I didn't think much of it, because I still had to purchase the car and fill out all my paperwork. After fling out all my paperwork, about an hour and a half process, the guy to make my second car key had not yet arrived so my boyfriend and I agreed we would go to lunch for the next two hours and come back to pick up the car. Upon returning from lunch around 3:30pm, the guy to make a double car key STILL had not arrived! I was annoyed because all of this should have been handled upon my morning arrival. The key was made at about 4pm and I left the dealership shortly thereafter. This caused me to catch traffic on my way back home? All in all, I give this experience four stars. Excellent customer service and a minor issue with timing and preparedness. I recommend this dealership because the prices seem fair, the cars appear reliable (so far) and the service is easy to deal with and entirely stress free. I never felt pressured to make any decisions. The preparedness factor is minor in my opinion because these guys are no fancy salesmen, but they do honor their customers and come through with what they say they'll do.

Excellant Experience

by from Carlisle PA |

We bought a 2009 Audi A4 convertible. Probably one of the most painless car buying experiences I have had. Robbie was the best. Very satisfied with the car and would recommend them highly. Well worth the drive from Carlisle.

wonderful experience with robbie@membercar

by from owings mills |

I bought a toyota siena 2006 at member car . I saw the van online and gave them a call, Robbie was very pleasant, the following day i drove the about 1 hour drive to rockville to check the vehicle out. I just felt i was dealing with a trusted old friend, robbie made all the transaction very simple and smooth , the same day i drove the van home with all registration and tag completed, all other transcation where done on phone. They have a very good collection of cars there, i will recomend Robbie and member car to all my friends

recommend you check MemberCar out!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

We've been looking for a comfortable pre-owned car online for what seemed like an eternity. There were 3 or 4 models we wanted to check out, but were not looking forward to walking into more dealerships. I noticed MemberCar had them all on their lot so we stopped by. Robbie came out after giving us some time to look around and gladly got keys for us to look the cars over. He was super friendly and low key. We never felt rushed or felt like he was trying to make a sale. Once he had an idea of the type of car we wanted, he showed us some cars we hadn't considered before--all within our budget. We put a deposit down on a car that same day. It had a great Carfax report but because it was an older model, Robbie encouraged us to bring our own mechanic by before purchasing it. We've only had it a week, but so far so good. Need I say more!

Member Car

by from District Heights, MD |

I am still in the process, there was a repair that MC wanted to make prior to finalizing the sale, the part is being shipped, however the staff is excellent and friendly. They vehicle i'm purchasing is very sought after and their work to make this an easy process is greatly appreciated. I certainly would recommend this dealership, they have very nice inventory and will definitely consider them in the future.

How buying should be...

by from Cin, OH |

Best purchase experience ever! Robbie and the team at Member Car go out of their way to make the whole process go flawlessly, with me traveling 500 miles to purchase a car sight unseen Robbie and the Member Car team made my purchase a memorable one. They come highly recommended and would definitely purchase from them again. Proud owner Audi S8.. Thank you again!