Massey Toyota

4760 US-70 BUS, Kinston, NC 28504

New 888-890-5197
Used 888-593-4092
Service 866-292-0972

"Come see the MASSEY DIFFERENCE"

Wonderful service, price, and quick delivery.

by from Charlotte, NC |

We found this car online and went through the internet sales department. The process was easy, fast, and the car was just what we were looking for! What is better, the car was brought to us with no extra charge....to Charlotte, NC!

Great customer service

by from Bunn, nc |

Recently purchased 2014 Highlander from Massey toyota. I have purchased many cars and this was by far the best car dealership I have every bought from. Leith toyota and hendrick toyota we're impossible to work with. I actually made this deal on line with Massey Toyota. I highly recommend them. Customer service is excellent.

Much Better Than Expected

by from Beulaville, NC |

My wife and I already hado our mind made up on a vehicle. We thought we wanted a New Mazda. We were headed back to the Mazda dealership after work to see what we could work out. We were passing by Massy Toyota and I said let's pull in, just to see what a comparable vehicle looks like. We were actually really impressed by the overall feel, look, and room of the Highlander. We thought we were going to have some financing issues, but they worked on in the next morning and were able to get us going. I normally hate going to dealerships and kind of put a guard up when I get there, but they were actually really good people to work with. Glad we decided to stop by.

Thank you for coming in to Massey Toyota?we appreciate your business!

Great purchase at Massey Toyota!!!

by from Winterville, NC |

I recently purchase a new car at Massey Toyota. I previously spoke with Mr. Morgan, sales manager before arriving. When I arrived, I was introduced to a salesman, Anthony Patrick. Anthony is a great salesman to do business with. He listened to what I was interested in and what I wanted to purchase that day. The respect that was handed to me was great. I was in and out with a purchase in 2 hours. They do not smother you when looking. I respect that!!!! I recommend this dealership to anyone in the area and outside the area. Thanks again, Massey Toyota. If anyone is interested in purchasing a toyota or a used vehicle, please call up Mr. Anthony Patrick. :-)

Great Experience!

by from Charlotte |

I recently bought a used car from Massey Toyota and had a wonderful experience. Usually dealing with big car dealorships in big cities, I had a much better experience with Massey Toyota and at a better price. I highly recommend Massey to anyone in the market for a new or used car! I will be shopping with Massey again in the future.

Drove four hours from Charlotte, NC

by from Charlotte, NC |

I found Massey Toyota on the internet while looking for a new Camry. Buying my Camry from Massey Toyota has been the best car buying experience I've ever had! The sales staff was very courteous and knowledgeable and I refer all my friends to buy there. Thank You MASSEY TOYOTA!

Thank you for coming in to Massey Toyota?we appreciate your business!

Nothing could have been better.

by from Charlotte, NC |

The whole process was so simple and everyone I dealt with was super nice. Not to mention, I'm pumped about my new car! Thanks Massey!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from SNOW HILL,NC |

IT'S NICE WHEN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE TREATED WITH RESPECT, WHEN YOU ARE CAR SHOPPING. EXCELLENT SERVICE ALL THE WAY ROUND.

Massey Motors Is The Best

by from New Bern, NC |

Massey consistently offers the absolute best price and customer service available anywhere! Their attention to detail was amazing!

7th car from dealership

by from Elm City NC |

I purchased my 7th car from Massey Toyota and every time their customer service is The Best. Everyone is so friendly and the facility is so nice. I recommend them to anyone looking for a new Toyota or a used vehicle....

Excellent Buying Experience!!!

by from Bostic, NC |

I recently purchased a used car from Massey Toyota. It was by far "THE BEST" car buying experience that I have ever had! I have since referred several of my friends and family members to them,and will continue to do so. Massey Toyota,their employees,as well as the way they conduct business is first class. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this dealership to anyone.