Ken Pollock Nissan

229 Mundy St, Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

Inspection,oil changes and general maintenance

by from Nanticoke, pa. |

Like to thank Paul Yanus at Ken Pollock Nissan in Wilkes-Barre for always taking the best care of our car!

Best dealer ever.

by from Kingston, Pa. |

I Have been with Ken Pollack going on five years. No complaints, no problems. Will stay with them forever.

Battery was dying

by from Laflin, PA |

My 2010 Titan's battery was dying. Call Ken Pollock Nissan and they fit me it and was done in 1 hour. Had my Belgian Malinois with me and she was a hit in the dealership.

Very satisfied.

by from Freeland Pa. |

An enjoyable car buying experience. Attentive to my needs. No pressure. Very knowledgeable staff. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Great service, friendly knowledgable personnel.

by from Union, NJ |

I live in New Jersey, but spend my weekends in the Wilkes Barre area. I owned a 2010 Nissan Murano that I had leased in NJ. I returned to that dealership to turn in my Nissan and the experience there was AWFUL. The personnel did not want to accomodate me in any way. On our weekend in PA, we went over to Ken Pollack Nissan to buy another Nissan Murano. The experience was wonderful. What a difference from NJ. Everyone from the sales person, Ed, to the financial manager, Jason, was great. They were very laid back, not pushy, answered all my questions and made the entire experience enjoyable. I have taken my vehicle there for all services on a Saturday, and the wait is minimal. Keith, the service manager, is always very accomodating, knowing that we live in NJ. The entire facility is immaculate and inviting. I would never go anywhere else to buy a Nissan, and recommend this dealership highly.

Easy to work with!

by from Lake Ariel, PA |

I purchased my 2007 Nissan Murano SL through Ken Pollock Volvo, however take the vehicle to Ken Pollack Nissan for service. I was concerned with the sound of the engine being I never drove a vehicle with a CVT Transmission. I called to schedule a "check-up" and to get a smart key programmed. I was only available on one day, and they were able to squeeze me in. They were all very polite and assured me there was nothing wrong after they went over the car, and offered to have me take the service tech for a drive if I feel the problem persists. They were all very friendly and helpful.

great experience

by from Lake Ariel, PA |

great customer service, very clean facilities, good service department

great experience

by from east stroudsburg PA |

I hate negotiating at car dealerships and I find salesmen to be rude BUT at Ken Pollock Nissan the staff was helpful and made my experience enjoyable. First question was not about what i was willing to spend but what I currently drive and what i am looking for in a vehicle. They fit you to the vehicle that best suits you and work hard to get the financing you need. I was never pressured into spending more than I could afford and was given honest answers. Definetly will be coming back for my next car

Great service

by from Shickshinny |

I took my car for an oil change and 15k check up, it was complete in less than 1 hr. GREAT JOB

2013 Frontier

by from Trucksville, Pa |

Purchased a new Frontier. The transaction went smoothly and quickly and without pressure.