Ken Pollock Nissan

229 Mundy St, Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

Used 570-819-0730

Great friendly customer service

by from Shavertown,Pa |

Great customer friendly service. Bring you back to work and pick you. Great convenience to get oil changed

Great PEOPLE and Srervice, But not happy with prod

by from Mountain Top, PA |

Molly is outstanding with service! Keith is extremely professional and runs a great service department. I am a big Nissan fan, but not happy with the clouding of my headlights, and the warranty not covering after 2 years.

Great Service! Great Sales and Lease!

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

All of my interactions with Ken Pollock Nissan have been satisfying and pleasant. Their staff are courteous, welcoming, knowledgable, well-trained, skilled and fast. Love Ken Pollock Nissan!

Great sales team

by from Danville, PA |

We just leased a new Murano from this dealership. We first went to a different dealer and did a lot of research about prices and incentives. The offer made by this dealer was great. I leased cars before but it does not happen often that the first offer made by the dealer is so low that you don't need to haggle on the price. There were no good cop/bad cop sales gimmicks with managers. Within thirty minutes I made a great deal.

New truck purchase

by from Shavertown, pa |

Smooth buying process from start to finish. No pressure sales staff a pleasure to work with. Fair price given on trade-in. Treated as a true customer.

Service visit

by from monroe twp pa |

I had an appointment for a recall and state inspection. The time it took was very reasonable. The waiting facilities were very comfortable and clean. I was treated very well and was pleased to find that I had a $10 credit on my account.

Great Dealership - Great Cars!

by from Dallas, PA |

I bought a new Rogue in 2011 from Pollock Nissan and actually enjoyed the entire process, something that I can't say about any of my previous new car purchases. They have a huge inventory with fair pricing, a knowledgeable no-hassle sales staff, great follow-up service, and a new state-of-the-art showroom and service facility. They truly show you their appreciation for your business during the purchase process and follow-up service. We just purchased a new '14 Rogue as a 2nd car and had the same experience as with our first purchase. I always recommend this dealership and their vehicles when friends ask. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

Routine Service

by from Nanticoke, PA |

Purchased a previously owned vehicle from the Nationwide Car Sales lot in 2012. This lot is associated with Ken Pollock Nissan. As such, service was a part of the purchase agreement. My wife has been taking this vehicle to Ken Pollock's since then for routine service. After each and every service visit, she always tells me how courteous and friendly the staff are. She stated after the last visit that the next automobile we purchase should be a Nissan and come from Ken Pollock. Could not ask for a better experience, and I truly appreciate how my wife is treated at this dealership.

Only Nissan dealer to buy from!!!

by from Jim Thorpe,PA |

Great customer care,Purchase smooth as silk.Family members have also use this dealer with the same results.

Ken pollock

by from Wilkes barre pa |

We just bought ANOTHER car from Ken Pollock. We love the staff, they are very friendly and helpful! Service is excellent, they go above and beyond to make sure that the customer is satisfied and taken care of!