Luna Car Center

Luna Car Center

4415 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78212

Used 888-706-6004

For vehicle inventory questions, contact Tom at (210 )336-7681 for fast, friendly service...

It was worth coming all the way from Mexico!

by from Mexico City |

I went to purchase a car and ended up buying a 2006 3 series BMW. All though a little insecure since it was my first experience buying a used car. To my suprise, I found myself being recived by a salesman (Darryl Dykes) who was freindly, helpful and reasuring with my choices and doubts by giving me information according to my needs and wants as well as my financing options. Made buying a used car a pleasurable experience, will definitely do this again, as well as recommend. Congratz, great training, and service.

WARNING!! DONT BUY IN THIS PLACE

by from SAN ANTONIO, TX |

The sales person make us to write a review on his desk,3 days after we purchased the vehicle (cash)we have to return because the car just died in the middle of the road and i was liking oil then you can smell it and see it... the "fixed it" the car did't die anymore buy can still smell the oil burning in the engine. we have to put money to get it fix, we bought the car around 3 months ago, we just got the plates (7/29/2014) but NO TITLE! We got an accident and i was total lost, now the insurance dont wanna pay us because legally we don't own the car! THANKS LUNA! no money, no car! and guess what... I HAVE TO RIDE THE BUS TO GET TO WORK!

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!

by from San Antonio, TX |

As a female I'm always wary of dealerships trying to take advantage of me so I usually hate car shopping. I have to say that this time, I felt totally at ease from the moment my salesman, Darryl introduced himself. I'm very happy with the service and professionalism but more importantly, my 2009 Mazda 6 that I purchased. I will be referring my family members for sure. Thank you Darryl and Rene for all your help!!

Purchased a 2007 Honda Civic!

by from San Antonio Tx |

I had a great experience with every person i was in contact with at this dealership. My salesman Darrell is awesome. Personable and gracious and polite. The car i purchased is a 2007 Honda Civic and all the car information and history was available to me. They serviced the car and the process was a good experience. I would recommend this place to a friend or family member and I would also consider purchasing from them again.

Bad service and very unprofessional

by from Pearsall, Tx |

This place will cheat you bad. They took my money and gave me a bad car. They made me tow it myself from 60 miles away only so that they could ignore my phone calls and then tell me that they couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. The GM wouldn't speak to me or call back. I finally gave up. Do not go to this place.

Luna Car Center responded to this review

June 25, 2014

We inspect all of our inventory to make sure you by a dependable car unfortunately us as consumers also have a responsibility as drivers to make sure all the maintenance is kept up on a weekly basis depending on the kind miles you are applying to the vehicle.Under normal circumstances we offer a 3000 mile or 3 month Limited Powertrain Warranty on most of our vehicles as peace of mind. We do not promote bad service or bad business to anyone no matter how big the purchase.Bottomline is that vehicles contain thousands of moving mechanical parts and it is our job to inspect major components but sometimes its the little things that can create big problems especially with driver neglect.In this case we did offer to pay half of the repairs but did not get any further cooperation from the customer.

AMCINTOSH REVIEW

by from SAN ANTONIO, TX |

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND VERY HELPFUL WHEN I NEEDED NOT ONE, BUT TWO VEHICLES.

luna car review from Chasity Rodriguez

by from San Antonio, Tx |

I was looking for a vehicle going around to many other dealers ships, but didnt have what i was looking for. Then i stopped at Luna car center and i found myself looking at a awesome car for myself. They had awesome customer service, they did everything they can to get me into that car as soon as possible. I was basically in and out in no time.

It's all about money

by from Springfield, MO |

After asking the salesman for some clarification about items listed as being in/on the vehicle and with a callback being offered, I never heard another word. Look for another vehicle at another dealership.

Excellent experience

by from San Antonio |

Andy is an amazing guy. He got me a great deal. Thanx!