Friendship Nissan

156 Oak Street Ext, Forest City, NC 28043

New 866-983-9978 New 866-983-9978
Used 866-983-9974 Used 866-983-9974
Service 866-983-9931 Service 866-983-9931

Small town dealership with HUGE savings!

Had a good time

by from Forest city |

We bought a Altima from Charlie Bumgarner. We where treated very nice. Charlie helped us find the car we wanted.

Great service and a very knowledgeable staff

by from Forest City, NC |

I recently purchased a new truck from Friendship and the overall experience was pleasant. Tim Rollins was the salesman and he helped make this deal as easy as possible. If you're in the market for a new or used automobile, I would recommend these folks. Ask for Tim. You wont be disappointed.

Very Nice and Helpful people

by from Kingsport Tn. |

Had a very good experience. Really nice people. We dealt with Nickie Hudson. She was very helpful in anything we needed. We drove from Tennessee to pick up a used Dodge ram 2500. It was just as she said it was. Everyone she introduced us to at the dealership was extremely nice and made us feel very welcome and at home.

Love My New Car

by from Forest City Nc |

I'm loving my new Nissan Versa. I was shocked how fast and easy Tim Rollins made this process. Everyone there went above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and important. Not once was I ever sitting and waiting without someone asking if you needed anything. Tim was very detailed on everything. No questions left unanswered. Great service.Great people.

Horrible service from the owner

by from Rutherfordton NC |

The owner was very rude, disrespectful, and overall horrible. He made us feel like trash. It was a horrible experience! We ended up just leaving. The first person who showed us a car and answered all of our questions was great, however the overall experience was not good at all!

Great sevice

by from Forest City,NC |

Mr. Hill was my sales agent. He was down to earth and not pushy even though I was only there to check out the 2015 Chrysler 200 I had seen on line. He let me know how much of a good deal and how much car I would be getting with the 200 at the price they was selling it. I jumped on it and was happy with my choice. People couldn't believe the good deal I got from Friendship. The sell took about 20 to 30 minutes. My daughter just bought a new Honda and she has triple the income but it took 3 to 4 for her process to go through. I had one recall notice that "FCA US LLC" sent me saying that parts was not available. The recall was for replacing the "PDC Electrical connector". I got my second notice stating the same thing but I took my car to friendship for a oil change and I had my recall notice in my hand and with out question they ask me to make an appointment to change the part. I had it done the next day which was Saturday. Thanks Friendship for your great service.

Great car buying experience.

by from Harris, NC |

Tim Rollins did a great job with us showing us the cars we wanted to see, the test drives , and answered all of our questions. Reid Melton also helped with our buying experience.

Great Overall

by from mooresboro nc |

Tim Rollins sold me my car and he was very nice and well educated with the vehicles and their features. He offered the car to me for a test drive but didn't try to pressure me to buy. He answered all my questions about the vehicle. When the car was brought out to me after being filled with gas and washed up, he showed me all the features of my new vehicle and paired my phone to the blue tooth and thanked me for my business. He made sure before I left I didn't have any questions. I drove away happy in my new vehicle.

Great experience buying a car! Painless! :)

by from Rutherfordton,NC |

Excellent buying experience. Robert Wilson did a super job and we got a good deal and weren't there all day. Smooth transaction and no pressure! Love my new Altima!

A plus rating

by from Forest City, NC |

Robert Wilson was our sales person. Robert was professional, courteous, patient, friendly and extremely product knowledgeable! We had a great experience.