Best Buy Motors

1350 1st Ave E, Shakopee, MN 55379

Typical used Car Saleman..extremely dishonest

by from shakopee MN |

Just read the reviews on BBB.. salesman was dishonest about repairs made..gave us a false auto trader report..they claim to be members of BBB and they In fact Not...we waited to hear from the owner for 3 days to see if he would assist in correcting the issues they worked so hard to hide..The salesman told us the owner was at a bar all night and couldn't get him on the phone because he was hung over...lessened learned for us..save yourself the trouble go to a real dealership

Will never go there again !

by from Victoria, MN |

I bought a '98 Nissan Maxima from them, as it was it was overpriced. I brought it in to the local NTB before buying it for an "overall" inspection & they gave it a "good to go". After I bought it I brought it to MY mechanic & they found oil leaks. I wouldn't recommend Best Buy Motors or the NTB because if I knew of this I would never have bought the car.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING HERE!!!

by from minnesota |

Recently bought a car here that did not even make it home before it was on a tow truck. Multiple thousands of dollars in repair costs. Anytime we would call about what happened either no one would answer phones or there was never anyone with authority there so they said. When we finally got ahold of the "manager" he swore up and down they would stand behind fixing it but never called back. Also the guy that sold me the car was fairly rude. They let me leave the lot with safety hazzards that were later found by my mechanic. It goes on and on. BUYERS BEWARE!

Did bad job trying to hide rust....

by from st paul mn |

No customer service and I stood outside for awhile. The SUV they were trying to sell was super rusty but they put tape on it lol and try to paint over it!!! horrible job!!! I wasted an 1hr plus drive there. I understand that older cars are going to have rust but why didn't you tell me over the phone when I asked? The sale person just stated for me to come in myself to look.

Excellent Dealer!!!

by from Savage, MN |

I went to this dealership to look at a few cars I had seen online. The sales staff was very knowledgeable, helpful, and there was no pressure. I ended up buying a used Honda Accord and I couldn't be happier with it. This was a great buying experience and I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the future.

great value

by from mpls |

I PURCHASED TOYOTA CAMRY,NO PROBLEMS,EASY SIGN OUT,MY DAUGHTER LOVES IT!OVERALL A GREAT VALUE!

show me the carfax!!!!!!!

by from shakopee |

Most of their cars are junk,the mlieage doesnot match car fax!!stay far away!!!

no service

by from minneapolis |

could not get any information on the cars from the dealer. would not answer any questions directly. did not and would not buy from them

Bad experience

by from East St.Paul |

First phone call turned completely down. Would not even think to drive over there and do not recommend anyone.

Acura

by from Bismark, ND |

Car was not what was described. Drove 6 hours to look at a piece of crap. False description of vehicle and sub par facility. Would never purchase from there.