Post Motors Mansfield

Post Motors Mansfield

1195 W Debbie Ln, Mansfield, TX 76063

Used 866-913-8018

Matt was very nice and informative

by from Cowtown |

Matt was very nice and took his time in talking over the car with me. He wasn't as good in following up or making me a different proposal. No price dickering if that is what you are looking for.

Wonderful experience!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

My husband and I just had our first car-buying experience, and it could not have been made more easy for us by Matt Cohagen from Post Motors Mansfield. Throughout the entire process, Matt was nothing short of courteous, humble, and patient with us as he helped us navigate the daunting process of purchasing a vehicle. Because of their business model (they are not a "traditional" dealership), their prices are firmly set and non-negotiable, however this was not a problem because A) their prices are INCREDIBLY fair and competitive to begin with (and I did a LOT of research beforehand) and B) the negotiating process is honestly the part of buying a car that I would skip if I could, so this made the process so much easier and smoother. Although it took us nearly two weeks from contacting Matt for the first time to when we signed the paperwork on our beautiful 2011 Chevy Equinox, he was consistently professional, courteous, and always available to us, to the point of giving us his personal cell phone number. I could not have asked for a better first-time car-buying experience, and we have Matt to thank for that!

Great Character

by from Mansfield, TX |

Matt and the whole team were great. I lost a job and a car. I needed a vehicle. Just started a new job. They listened to my story, put faith in me that I would pay. I had a new used vehicle. Meaning the vehicle was in excellent shape. 70,000 miles on a 2001. They seem to be real honest people. You can tell, because they look you in the eyes when talking to you. My daughter will be purchasing from here as soon as we see one in her price range. I will be buying another from here as well. Great cars. Great dealership.

Glad I found this place!

by from Allen |

I was in the market for a clean used truck while at the same time not willing to be taken to the cleaners. I looked everywhere within 100 miles via every website I could find. I visited several local dealers and spoke to their sales/shark agents. I was not about to give up hope to get what I wanted for a good price but I sure was getting beat down because I found no such deal. I then stumbled on a Post Motors Mansfield online ad and decided to drive out there because the price was the lowest I had found and the truck looked new. Now for the shopping experience, it was so easy; I walked up and started chatting with Scott while I was looking for the truck. It turns out that Matt was driving it on an errand and it showed up a few minutes later. I drove the truck and combed over it as good as I could without a lift and then commenced to wheeling and dealing. Scott couldn come down much on the price because they are already selling it for about 3k less than I could find it anywhere else. I not kidding, Bob Tomes Ford wanted the same price for a 2007 and Bankston Ford Frisco wanted within 1k of this price for a 2006 model both having roughly the same miles. Long story short, it may be a small shop but they gave me a great price and the entire experience was hassle free. I would definitely recommend them and already have. You may see this post in a few locations and that is due to me trying to get the word out as I believe in o on to others as they did onto you

Wish I Could Have Purchased Here

by from Fort Worth |

Customer service was excellent. Matt was extremely informative and friendly, and he answered all my questions honestly and directly. Most of their vehicles are fleet vehicles (not to be confused with rentals) and seemed to be in great condition. Only gave 3 stars for Overall Facilities because the space was kind of tight, but hey, it's a used car lot, so that's sometimes expected. Wish I could have purchased a vehicle here, but found something that fit my personal needs elsewhere. Would definitely recommend.