Jimmy's Auto Sales

(4.0) 5.0 8 Reviews

946 Charles St, North Providence, RI 02904

Quick and Easy

by from New Bedford, MA |

I purchased a 2005 Ford Escape today from this dealership and couldn't be happier with the process and the result. Nick was so helpful and very personable, I felt as if I was being dealt with like a friend or family member and not just another number. I was on the search for this particular type of vehicle so I had been to many dealerships, made many phone calls and online researched for weeks. Jimmy's was great, the sale process was quick and easy and I would gladly recommend them to anyone! Thanks again guys!

Buyer beware

by from North providence, RI |

I have to say I was very disappointed today when I went to trade my car in to Tasca. I had bought a 2008 Jetta from jimmy and it came w the car fax stating it was a 1 owner vehicle and never in an accident maintenance was kept up on it as well. Thought I couldn't go wrong. Also helped me establish credit. Well low and behold the car fax must have been tampered with because the man at Tasca came over to me and had to change to The trade in amount because my car was in fact totaled in an accident!!!! I couldn't believe it !!! My advise to you if you aren't going to a dealer (or even if you are) do your own research also. The saying is if it's to good to true.... You see where I'm going with this. Buyer beware!!!!! Not to say I probably would have still bought the car but still would have been nice to know that there was side damage, rear damage, and airbags deployed and considered TOTALED!!!!

Great buying experience!

by from Agawam Ma. |

Bought a truck form Jimmy's and could not have been happier. Great guy to buy from and addressed my concerns right away. I highly recommend Jimmy's!

customers for life

by from cranston,RI |

we just bought a 2006 nissan pathfinder at jimmy's and it was the best car buying experience we ever had, jimmy was so nice and helpful and we never felt like we're being pressured to buy the car that we wanted right away like some other dealers do, all his staff are friendly and helpful and they made sure that the car is all set to go for us to drive home, we're happy with the deal we got and with the one year warranty that comes with all the cars they sell, it's an added peace of mind for us buyers,,, we'll gladly recommend jimmy's auto sales to all our friends and family... thanks jimmy and more power...

Tough Customer

by from East Greenwich |

The service was great and the employees were professional. I am a tough customer and I was not easy to deal with. Jimmy made sure that everything was running smoothly. I love my car and it is still running great after 1 year. I recommend him to all family and friends. Can't get a better deal.

good people

by from Cranston |

This dealership was recommended by a friend. They worked with me and helped me get a good deal with financing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks again Jimmy and Nick!

WORST PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from stafford ct |

I bought my car here they seemed nice at first and easy to work with i put a deposit on a car that had a few things that needed to be fixed so they had agreed to fix the problems before i picked up the car they had two weeks before i picked it up and called me in less than a week and said it was finished everything on the bill of sale was finished so a week later i went to pick up my car i got there and nothing was done when i brought it to their attention they yelled at me and gave me my deposit back then he said he will send me the part and i can fix it myself it was something small so i agreed after all i had gone through to get this car i did not want to start over by the time i got home the a/c was making an awful noise the same as when i had gone to look the first time and was supposed to be fixed and the next day the engine started knocking when i called i was told my expectations were to high and that no one was there to talk to me to fix the problem i got no call back and my calls have been ignored!! NEVER BUY A CAR HERE!!!

Jimmy's Auto Sales responded to this review

June 20, 2014

ThIs customer purchased a 13 year old vehIcle wIth low mIles,she came down wIth her father who was suppose to be a mechanIc he drove the car and said that the vehicle was fine. they left a deposit she was waiting to receive a check from a relative that would take about a week. she called a week later and said that she received her money and was coming to pickup the vehicle. she came back with her father again he tried get the car for a cheaper price after we had already agreed on the cost of the car. and complained about pine needles stuck in the vent the windsheild would have had to come out so i said i couldn't do that so i tried to give her back her deposit she wouldn't take it and finally bought the car. i informed her about the r.i. dealers board about filing a complaint she never did. so i don't know why she posted this on your sight. i would like to have it removed.

very pleased

by from dedham |

best experiance i've buying a used car great service nice people to work with.