Pedder Nissan

200 Carriage Cir, Hemet, CA 92545

Used 951-766-1446

Dont believe these people

by from Hemet, CA |

This dealer jas a problem telling the truth in my opinion. I had a deal fall througg because of financing. The dealer couldn't tell me for 14 days. Then instead of telling me they lie and instead pretend that the got a better lending deal and needed papers resigned. Once there they lean on me and try to make me the bad person. If I was told the truth it wouldnt have been an issue. To make it worse, they still cant confirm that the $100+ of items I installed I n and on the car are ready for me to pick up. Additionally they admitted to stalking me and try to spin it as all my fault or that they havent done wrong. Just be careful and accept nothing from them that is not in writing.

Nissan Maxima/ Service review

by from Hemet, CA |

Bought my maxima here a year ago, the sales experience was great, I felt like they bent over backyards for me, they stayed open until 11:30pm way past their closing time... Anyway I have been taking my car here for the regular service maintenance, went in this morning they said that my car was not due for service, however Jeremy Deleon the Asst..Service Manager was working and was AWESOME, he ended up having my car washed and checking the battery ETC... to make sure everything was ok. I normally don't take my time to write reviews ESP without being asked but I really feel like this dealership is worth it! Thanks again!!!! =-)

happy happy

by from hemet, California |

My experience with Pedder Nissan was amazing. My sales person was Jeff Bar, and the floor manager was Mr. Deserro. Both got me a 5.99 interest, and no money out of pocket and I got dealer financing. My new Nissan Sentra SV is paying out already in gas savings. My old 95 Nissan Maxima cost over 5,000 in gas as my bank receipts show, and I bought gas at Costco. Pedder, of course filled the tank, later washed my car free of charge, and my first change is free of charge, and I bought my car Jan 15 2013, and my car is a 2013, with payments starting in March. Like a lot of people I had heard bad things. but, that is not true. Talk to Jeff Barr or Mr. Deserro, if great customer service is what you want, if a good is deal is what you want, if a quality car is a Nissan, then you should run there. my gas cost should be 1800 a year. Peddler is my car dealer, why because I had been to many car dealerships, no one sold me a car or tried, There was no pressure to buy, I am personally happier than a tick on a fat dog butt. So, I highly recommend them, especially for single women buying a car. I am a single woman, african american.