Porreco Nissan

Service 877-468-2309

Lou.. What a guy!

Nissan Rogue Purchase

by from Erie, PA |

Great experience buying a vehicle from Henry's prompt response to my Internet inquiry to Mike's thoroughness throughout the whole purchase process.

Great Service ftom Tom

by from Cambridge Springs, pa |

Tim Hornberger, our salesman was outstanding, he'd the best, promotion code PC12312011

July 16, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Jack! We are proud to hear that Tim delivered such a great experience for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

2014 Nissan Rogue

by from Erie, PA |

Leased a 2014 Nissan Rogue Select from TJ Giles! Great salesperson and made a great sale!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad to hear that TJ delivered a great experience during the recent purchase of your Rogue. We appreciate your kind words and business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

not recommended

by from erie, pa |

This was the worst car shopping experience ever. The sales associate , Jacob, had no clue what he was doing. He insulted us twice, had no knowledge of the product, and is one of the rudest salesman I have ever met. I had researched the product before arriving and the only reason I stayed there for the product was the vehicle had all the features we wanted and put a deposit to hold it. I would not recommend this dealership if they will hire and allow such associates on their sales floor. This is not my first car I bought but will be the last from there.

March 28, 2014

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Porreco Nissan prides itself on providing a truly exceptional customer experience at our dealership, and we were disappointed to learn that your recent visit did not meet our high standards. As we do not have a salesperson named Jacob, we are not certain who needs additional training within our organization. Therefore, would you please be so kind as to telephone our Customer Relations Manager, Mike Taylor, at 888-821-5503, to provide a better understanding of your recent experience. Thank you, again, for your time and for providing us the opportunity to take corrective action within our organization.

if you want a new nissan go to perecco

by from sinnamahoning pa |

the entire perecco team were friendly and professional. Easy to deal with, good listeners, fair pricing and trade allowance. this is the second new nissan we purchased from perecco in 12 months. Good people and all aspects of the buying, financing and delivery process were outstanding. We worked with keith cartwright so ask for him when you stop in. we'll be back again.

Painless

by from Erie, PA |

For the first time in thirty-five years, purchasing a new car was a relatively painless process. The new car price was reasonable and the trade in price was very fair. Though attentive, salesman Keith Cartwright was not overbearing with the typical high pressure sales tactics which I really appreciated. I believe he presented his product in a business-like manner without attempting to pretend he was my "buddy" giving me a deal. He seemed to understand the fact that buying a car is not an investment but and expenditure and treated the process as such with just the facts and none of the personal and familial invasion I find irrelevant when conducting business. The process was quick and painless, well, relatively painless; it always hurts when I have to part with money. Well done, Keith.

Nissan Fan

by from Erie, Pa |

Pleasant car shopping experience. Leased instead of buying. Knowledgeable, helpful and friendly staff. This is my 3rd Nissan vehicle. Will return.

Actually enjoyed buying a car for once...

by from Erie, PA |

Recently purchased a new car from Porreco Nissan and was pleased with the whole process. Would definitely recommend this dealership to someone interested in buying a new or used car. The sales associate I dealt with was Thomas Merchant and would also recommend Tom.

Buick Lucerne (PC12312011)

by from Erie, PA |

I have went to Porreco Nissan for both of my vehicle purchases and have never been disappointed by their help, support, and quality of cars available. I had purchased a 1999 Ford Taurus which lasted 5 solid years before upgrading to a 2007 Buick Lucerne. Mike Clement and Henry Aldrete helped me out a ton and I would recommend them to family, friends, and anyone else looking for a car. I don't foresee myself buying another car without checking Porreco Nissan's inventory first.

June 12, 2013

Thank you from Henry and all of us here at Porreco Nissan! Enjoy your vehicle and come see us again

Great Deal on my first car

by from Erie, PA |

So I had saved up money to buy in cash, not a lot but enough to get a beater. Porreco Nissan had the best overall selection and all at reasonable prices. The cars are in better condition and my Spectra was in amazing condition. The parking lot is well organized and every car has a price on it so you know up front what you are dealing with instead of being quoted something different than the person previous. I had the money for a beater but my new 2007 KIA was an amazing deal... best first car ever!

Great showroom, pleasant waiting area

by from Union City, Pa |

My husband and I were very pleased with our salesman, Keith Cartwright. Our purchase was quick and efficient, with no pressure.