Liberty Mazda

81 Bay State Rd, Wakefield, MA 01880

New 888-860-5585
Used 888-848-0851
Service 855-248-7556

Your New and Used Mazda Dealer!!

Great Saleman

by from Salem MA |

I have purchased three vehicles at Liberty Mazda and have dealt with Rob Everett all three times. He is easy to get ahold of, never pushy and always friendly to deal with. I would recommend Rob to anyone looking for a vehicle. The Sales Manager Jim S and the man that I dealt with in Finance were also extremely nice and easy to work with.

Great Service

by from Haverhill, ma |

My Husband and I were on the hunt for a Toyota RAV4. We check out a couple of car dealerships with no luck and not so Good customer service. We decided to go to Liberty Mazda in Wakefield from start to finish was AMAZING. Our Sales Rep. was Michael Favalora. Mr. Favalora was GREAT!!!!! He was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. He answered all of questions and made us feel comfortable with our decision to go with the RAV4. Our experience at Liberty Mazda was GREAT!!! I would defiantly recommend them to family and friends. Thank you Michael Favalora you were AMAZING!!! And we love our new SUV.

Great experience at Liberty Mazda

by from Boston, MA |

I had done my research and was in the market for a Mazda 3. I saw on line that Liberty Mazda had a number of vehicles to choose from that fit my criteria and budget. I emailed with a Sales Consultant (Mike F.) outlining my preferences. When I arrived for my test drive, the vehicles were lined up ready to go. Mike was completely knowledgeable about the vehicle, options, pricing, etc. He gave me a great price, processed the order quickly and efficiently, and had my car ready to go the next day.

High Pressure Sales and Yelling at customers

by from woburn ma |

Brought my daughter for her first new car buying experience. They yelled at both of us when we told them we wanted to think about it. I wasn't going to let her buy her first car in the first place she walked into especially with such a bad salesperson (Didn't even ask her what color she wanted). After we explained we wanted to think about the sales manager came in, closed the door and started yelling at both of us how unprofessional we were. I laughed at him, told her sorry and we both left.

October 6, 2014

I feel it necessary as General Manager to present the entire facts about this customer's experience. They were met and greeted by one our salespeople per our process. They were offered bottles of water as my sales person gathered pertinent information from them regarding the vehicle that they may be interested in, and what was important to them in a vehicle. They were offered a test drive on a 2009 Mazda CX-7, and accepted. After the test drive, they were interested in driving a 2012 Nissan Rogue. They also drove that vehicle. After that test drive, they agreed to drive a 2015 Mazda CX-5, which both of them agreed was a terrific vehicle. Per our process, my sales consultant asked that if the TERMS and CONDITIONS were acceptable to them on the 2015 Mazda CX-5, would they buy it today? They said YES. Sales numbers were presented to both and they agreed to the numbers presented. Per our process, the sales consultant completed a PURCHASE AND SALES AGREEMENT, of which they both signed. At this time, the sales consultant asked them to complete CREDIT APPLICATIONS regarding the PURCHASE of the 2015 Mazda CX-5. They completed the applications, and the COMPLETED SALES DEAL was brought to the BUSINESS OFFICE. My Business Manager reviewed the deal, and per our sales process ran credit in his office. The sales consultant brought the customers into the Business Office, where my Business Manager prepared the Product Menu for them. The customer asked if his daughter could get the loan by herself. My Business Manager stated that he would need to speak with the bank analyst. At this time, the customer stated to my Business Manager that he was not interested in buying a vehicle, but was merely just showing his daughter how to buy a car. With all due respect to this customer, there were other customers waiting to go into the Business Office to actually BUY a vehicle. (It was a Saturday) My Sales Manager merely came into the Business Office and asked the customer why after the entire sales process, PURCHASE & SALES, CREDIT APPLICATION, and BUSINESS OFFICE, he decided to inform us of his intentions. We were not upset, just merely trying to clarify so that we could assess the time for the next customer. There was not one instance where we failed our process. I am sorry that their experience was not up to their satisfaction. I must also note that this same customer phoned us several days later and inquired about processing the deal. We obliged and per our process, tried to contact the customer after that. We never failed our processes and went out of our way to earn their business. Our SALES SATISFACTION is among the top in our REGION. We have extremely happy SALES and SERVICE customers here at LIBERTY MAZDA. I would be happy to speak with this customer and reiterate our mission statement of 100% customer satisfaction here at LIBERTY MAZDA.

Exceptional Customer Service and Easy Process

by from Woburn, MA |

I went to Liberty Mazda to test drive a CX5. I was promptly greeted by Mike Favalora. He was extremely friendly and very informative. I was shown various trim styles and was able to test drive. Mike was very efficient in showing me everything about the vehicle and answering my questions. The sales process was quick and easy and I didn't leave feeling nervous (which happened to me after buying my first card from Ford 12 years ago). Mike took care of everything for me including registration, calling my insurance agent, and canceling my old plates. I am very happy with my new shiny CX5 and know that I made the right decision going to Liberty Mazda. Mike called me a few days later to make sure everything was going well. I've never had a dealership do that before. Thanks to everyone at Liberty Mazda!

October 6, 2014

Thank you so much for the compliment about your purchase!! Liberty Mazda is among the top Mazda Dealers in the Northeast Region for Sales and Service, and Mr. Favalora is an example of our talented, professional staff. The follow up from the sale is important to us, and I am glad you noted it. Thanks Chris Gannett General Manager

Easy, stress-free shopping and sale.

by from Amesbury, MA |

We just purchased a used car from Liberty Mazda and had a great experience. My husband found it online and we both went to look at it. The salesman that helped us was Chuck Marinaccio, and he did a great job. Chuck and the GM, Chris Gannett couldn't have been more helpful with our questions and overall sale. We made the deal on Tuesday and picked up the car on Friday. We both recommend this dealership!

October 6, 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words. Our online customers have found that our sales process saves them time, and by finding the car online, usually also saves them money!! Our DRIVE online registry saves much time when the paperwork is completed. Thanks again!! Chris Gannett General Manager

Horrible Buying Experience

by from Medford, MA |

This dealership sold me a vehicle which I only just learned should not have passed the Mazda Certified-Pre Owned Inspection. The car was sold to me with a dent in the back bumper (which, of course, I did not notice until I signed the paperwork) and mismatched paint touch-ups, amongst other issues. They are now denying that they had sold it to me in such a condition, despite the fact that I have photos from when I bought it, as well as written documentation from the dealership regarding the issue. Absolutely appalling that they would be dishonest in their inspection of this vehicle just to label it as Certified and get the extra money out of someone who was in need of a new vehicle after being rear ended. This all happened under the old GM, I assume? but the new GM has been the person denying any of this happened (despite all of my evidence to the contrary). Do not waste your time or money at this dealership. They are truly predatory sales people.

June 29, 2014

I am very sorry that you felt that your experience was horrible at Liberty Mazda. As General Manager, I try to right any wrongs and work with customers. However, after 14-15 months of owning the vehicle and then asking me for money back, I find it difficult to justify this action. We offered to repair bumper cover, but you never came back. I can not help someone that refuses the help that I offer them.

Horrible service

by from Middleton, ma |

We agreed on a price so I'd sign the deal that day, the car sales man neglected to inform me the didnt have the title to the vehicle yet so I had to wait about a week to actually buy the car. When quoted on a price they also neglected to inform me that said quoted price was based on a credit score I did not have. Monthly payment ended up being higher than what was agreed upon. They registered the car and ALSO neglected to place a valid registration sticker on my rear plate, said it was up to me to go to the registry to get said sticker after I called the dealership after I received several parking tickets for "invalid plate registration". Unfortunately due to time constraints with getting time off work and with my insurance only being able to cover the rental I had for a certain period of time, I was forced to go through with that deal. Even though I am inlove with the car I purchased, I am completely unhappy with the employees and service I have received.

June 23, 2014

Unhappy Customer As General Manager of Liberty Mazda, I apologize for this issue. Unfortunately, under Massachusetts Law, if the license plate is transferred onto the new vehicle as was in your purchase, we cannot provide you a new registration. Your old registration expired several days after your purchase. My Sales Manager Jim Surprenant spoke with you and has offered to pay for your tickets after your appeal to the Registry as a GOODWILL GESTURE. I am happy you are pleased with your vehicle, and hope that you understand our limits with the Law. Please feel free to contact me at anytime at 781-245-8000. Ask for Chris Gannett, the General Manager.

Very Friendly, Easy to Work with

by from Saugus, MA |

I had a great time searching for my Car at this dealer. I was searching both new and used cars - and they were extremely easy to deal with while I checked out their cars.

June 1, 2014

Thank you!! we appreciate your kind words.

Great Service, Thanks!

by from Saugus, MA |

I had an easy time getting an estimate and repair for my vehicle - thanks! Rene

June 1, 2014

Thank You!! We really do hope that your Service Visit was awesome!!!!!