Liberty Mazda

81 Bay State Rd, Wakefield, MA 01880

New 888-860-5585
Used 888-848-0851
Service 855-248-7556

Your New and Used Mazda Dealer!!

Just bought a CX-5 - Great experience

by from Natick, MA |

I was shopping for a car, and used the web to find that Liberty had the color I wanted in stock. I went for a test drive and subsequently bought the car. I had the test drive in the evening, and Michael and Matthew stayed very, very late to allow us to complete the sale that same evening. It was well after closing time when we left - clearly customers come first at Liberty Mazda! The process was smooth and I would go back if I needed another car.

Great service

by from Lynnfield |

Paul and Matthew were great! Paul was accommodating and helped me get the car I wanted. Matthew did everything on his end to get me the payments I wanted per month. The whole process was pretty quick, and I was driving out of there in 2 days with my new car! Great customer service, thank you!

Phenomenal Customer Service

by from North Reading, MA |

Matt Houlihan and Robert Everett are the "best thing since apple pie!" They made my leasing experience beyond easy. Having horrible credit and trading in a car with a current loan, they did everything in their power to get me into the vehicle I wanted. I began this process yesterday and am picking up my new 2016 Mazda 6 tomorrow! I am so thankful to have had them by my side the entire way! Thanks again guys for everything!

Love my Mazda

by from Woburn, ma |

I recently went to Liberty Mazda with little to no expectations on being able to buy a car. My credit is sad, but the car I was driving wasn't safe for myself or my 3 children. Then I met Al and Matt. I was honest about my situation and they both told me, "we will make this happen for you". Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, everywhere else I went that I left with the same car I came in. Needless to say, I'm writing this because they DID keep their word And made it happen in the price range I was comfortable with. Can't believe I'm now driving my Honda cx-9 and couldn't be happier! Matt and Al really went to bat for me and because of them, I'm on the road (no pun intended) to better credit and driving in style! Thanks guys

Great Experience

by from Winchester, Ma |

Had a great car buying experience at Liberty. Mike R was very knowledgeable and helpful when it came to finding the perfect car.

Fantastic buying experience!

by from Watertown, MA |

I am not a car-savvy person. I held onto my 2003 Protege for a decade and finally decided to look for a newer, certified pre-owned Mazda 3. I returned to Liberty Mazda (bought the '03 from them!). Brooke was so helpful and easy-going. She made the purchasing experience stress-free, pressure-free and actually enjoyable. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. I ended up with a certified pre-owned vehicle. It's my 'holy grail' of a purchase and I'm thrilled! I highly recommend this dealership.

Great Customer Service!

by from Exeter, NH |

I recently bout my 6 from Brooke who was very helpful, knowledgeable and personable. She really knows these cars inside and out! I have already referred my neighbor and will be referring others to go see her for a fantastic car buying experience.

Good people and great service

by from Newburyport, Ma |

I am driving my second Mazda CX-9 (clearly I'm a fan), and every time I see Wally and Tom in the Service Department, I know I'm in good hands whether it's for scheduled maintenance, because I lost my key or because I drove into my dentist garage (don't ask). I think Wally has been with Mazda for 30 years and is amazing to deal with. They always give me a rental car to use when my service isn't going to be quick (which is huge when you're a working mom), and they fix everything right the first time, and most importantly at a reasonable price.

Great experience!

by from Woburn, MA |

Had a wonderful experience buying a certified used Mazda from Liberty. Brooke, our salesperson, was personable and helpful and made buying our car a stress-free process. The facilities were clean and everyone we encountered was pleasant to work with. We look forward to having our vehicle serviced here and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

Liberty Mazda Wakefield had the best experience!

by from peabody mass |

I went to Liberty Mazda to test drive a CX5. I was promptly greeted by Mike Consoles the sales manager.couldn't have been more helpful with our questions and overall sale. We made the deal on the Cx5 .All of the cars are there on there lot unlike the other mazda dealers. The sales process was quick and easy and I didn't leave feeling nervous. Mike took care of everything for me, i I am very happy with my new CX5 and know that I made the right decision going to Liberty Mazda. my salesman called me a few days later to make sure everything was going well. I've never had a dealership do that before. Thanks to everyone at Liberty Mazda!you really have to do your research online, but you cant believe everything you read.