Car Factory Outlet

Car Factory Outlet

709 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126

Used 877-668-3201

$0 DOWN ON ALL CARS! NO DEALER FEES! GUARANTEED FINANCING! LIFETIME WARRANTY!

5 STARS

by from miami |

EXCELLENT SERVICE by the Sales Representative, Mr. Jose Molina. he is a very PATIENT man. I recomend him highly. I realize that I am not a calm person and I detest going to Car Dealers, but Mr. Molina made the entire process very easy and quick. They immediately qualified me for the budget I was lloking for, and proceeded to show me over 50 cars that fit my budget. I chose a 2014 Nissan Altima that looked NEW! NO ACCIDENTS! ONE OWNER! AND I SAVED THOUSANDS!...will be back!

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER

by from miami |

This place was awesome. Although my credit had certain issues, I was still able to get financed at very affordable and flexible terms. The place was packed, but the overall attention was great. Will return!

Worst dealership ever...

by from Miami, Fl |

Don't waste time, energy or money coming here. They will make you feel like you a getting to greatest deal on earth while literally ripping you off. Every available promise will be made just to make sure that you stamp your signature on the paper, which is left unfinished, pending "the best possible financing option". If you have to comeback for whatever reason, be ready for the worst customer service experience of your life and the true revelation of what they are. Enough said. I would never recommend this dealership nor even to my worst enemy.

VERY GOOD

by from miami fl |

this dealer is very good. They don't waste time. They try to help even if you don't have good credit. I dealt with Mr. Jose Molina, a sales rep. he was very polite. I recommend him

No time Wasted! 5 stars!!!

by from Miami |

This dealer was recomended by a friend. And I am glad I listed to him. These people know their stuff and do not waste anyone's time. They simply sit with you and show you a list of vehicles that are within your means. AND THEY WILL FINANCE YOU!!! thnx to all.

Very Satisfied! Excellent Salesperson!!!

by from Miami, Fl |

Just visit the dealership and ask for Armando! he was great to me! Very professional! i will recommend the dealer to all.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

by from MIAMI FL |

If you are looking for a car to buy, do visit this dealership. They have a different system, but they are very effective in getting you what you need. They did it with me. Please ask for Mr. Molina. He was the salesperson who attended me and I have to commend him him on his profesionalism and PATIENCE!!! You won't regret it!

VERY SATISFIED

by from KENDALL |

Purchased a vehicle for my daughter, a 2013 Nissan Altima, and I am completely satisfied with the overall service we received! 5 STARS!

DON'T BUY A CAR HERE!!!!

by from Miami, fl |

This place is a rip off. After purchasing the car over three months as and signing the loan, received call that more down payment is required or turn in car. Gues what, the car is going back. Refuse to give any more money. This is unheard of! Don't waste your time buying here. Don't let their friendly approach fool you.

QUICK AND EFFECTIVE PROCESS!!!

by from MIAMI |

I visited car factory on a weekend, and although there were packed with customers, I was very impressed with their process. It is different from any other dealer I have visited before, but it is very effective. They go straight to the customer needs without wasting time. I was given a list of vehicles that would fall within my budget. Great Job guys, especially by Mr. Molina, who was the sales rep who attended me. recommend him! ASK FOR HIM!!!