Used Car Supermarket

Used Car Supermarket

3102 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

Used 888-296-4019

Locally Family Owned and Operated for over 35 years!

Used Car Supermarket Was No Help

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I found a car I was interested in, sent an e-mail inquiring about it, and never heard from anyone. I checked my junk folder just to make sure. Maybe the car I asked about was already sold, but it seems like they could have let me know and maybe tried to sell me a different car. I bought a used (2008) one somewhere else.

Used Car Supermarket responded to this review

November 7, 2013

Hi Mary, this is Wayne Andrews, co-owner of Used Car Supermarket. I want to apologize for your negative experience and would like to learn more from you about what occurred. Please reach out to me at ucsm1@hotmail.com or via phone at 850-575-6702. Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us. I hope you are happy in your new vehicle, and will give us the opportunity to earn your business in the future

Online purchase pleasure

by from Gainesville |

Found, negotiated, purchased and financed a car for my daughter from 200 miles away. Randy was intelligent, transparent and truthful in all aspects of the deal. Highly recommend this dealership.

excellent

by from wi,and fl |

very helpfull people , helped a lot to get me the truck i wanted !!!

Very Helpful!

by from Wakulla County |

I never needed to actually go see them but David was very helpful

BEST DEAL IN TOWN

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

Today I bought a gorgeous, immaculate Chevy Silverado from David at Used Car Supermarket. I consider myself to be a savvy consumer. I had driven several trucks from several places to be sure I got the most truck my money could buy and almost made a terrible mistake and bought from another dealer. Thank goodness that at the last minute David explained to me that the other truck had after market rims and because of the lower profile I would not be suitable to towing the travel trailer I am going to get.The other dealer denied this so I confirmed what he told me with the local Goodyear dealer. Had it not have been for David's extraordinary product knowledge I would be in an awful mess THANK YOU DAVID GREAT WORK!

BEST DEAL I FOUND WAS HERE

by from Tallahassee Fl |

What a wonderful purchase!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I purchased a 2002 Caddy from Used Car Supermarket in Dec 2012. The car was simply immaculate and the price was right. Don Shook and his team did everything they could to help make the purchase so easy to include finding financing at rock bottom rates. Next time I need to buy, I will cut out all the searching I did on this vehicle and go straight to Used Car Supermarket.