Strickler Imports

Strickler Imports

29753 Frederick Blvd, Daphne, AL 36526

Used 866-800-9275

Values are not just in our Cars

Buying Experience

by from Fairhope |

I purchased a 2011 Lexus RX 350 from Strickler Imports recently. This was one of the BEST buying experiences I have encountered in a very long time. Everyone was so pleasant and appeared to be genuinely appreciative I was there. Other larger dealerships, I have visited lately, did not appear to care about earning my business. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchases a vehicle. Strickler Imports and their employees have a Christian and Service Oriented Philosophy. Many things sets this dealership apart from others, however one important thing to me, they treated me fairly and with respect.Thank you for a great buying experiences! Carolyn Fairhope, Al.

Great Service!! Fair Prices!!

by from Daphne, AL |

Previously, I had been using one of the most popular import repair facilities in Daphne, I really had no problem with them but they had gotten so busy they weren't very responsive. Last summer the A/C went out on one of my cars, a 2003 Lexus. I went to my normal repair shop but they told me they were backed up and couldn't get to it for a week. I took it to Strickler because I had seen a flier or something. Anyway, thinking the worse I figured that a 10 year old car probably needed a new compressor or something very expensive. The guys at Strickler called and said it was some type of relay and the total expense, parts and labor was something around $80.00. They could have easily told me anything and I probably would have gone along with it. They seem to me to be really interested in the cusomers and in addition their hourly rate is less than my previous repair place. I will continue to bring my 3 vehicles to Strickler and would advise anyone else to give them a try. I really think you will be happy.

I would send my mother there with confidence

by from Mobile, Al |

Excellent service! Not pushy at all! I would send my 90 year old mother there with 100% confidence they wouldnt screw her over! I cant say that about any of these other lots in the area!

Great Lot! No Pressure!

by from Daphne, AL |

I ran out of an unnamed nissan dealership barley with my wallet, just about frustrated with buying only my second car ever. Pulling out I saw a smaller lot across the street and decided to give it one more shot before I gave up. I am a female and feel like everywhere I went the salesmen were trying to get over on me. I knew what I wanted and had already done all the research imaginable on the internet. So I knew real market value on the vehicle I wanted. Oh yea and I'm also a finance manager for a mortgage company, so I cannot easily be fooled by these shallow sales tactics these lots are using these days. Anyways, upon getting out of my vehicle i was soon approached by a gentlemen and asked if I had any questions or knew what I might be interested in. Still with my guard up I quickly said no I'm just window shopping. His reply caught me off guard. He simply said yes mamm', well if you have any questions i'll be right inside. I was speechless. Just across the street I was bombarded by cocky pushy salesmen. So I walked around the lot for a while just looking around when I saw the model car I actually wanted. Well my second choice. The price was listed below retail and the sticker mentioned they gave 1 year free UNSCHEDULED maintenance! I walked inside and the man introduced himself as David. Then he asked if i had seen anything that caught my eye??? My reply was yes and he said well let me grab the keys for a test drive. He returned not wanting to ride along with me which I thought was really nice. Once again no Pressure! The car drove great. I made my Purchase... Bottom Line --- No haggling of sketchy games. Thanks guys I will def spread the word! -Connie

Great bunch of guys that work there.

by from Daphne, Al |

Never had any problems at Strickler Imports with the sales and service department. They are always there for me when I need them. Great bunch of guys.

Easy Car Buying Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

Overall, looked like nicely equipped, late model inventory. Found the car we wanted in our price range. 10 year old car, very low millage, very clean inside and out, new tires. I was a little disappointed they would not come off the price any, but the car was priced very competitively. Only time will tell if the car holds up. I felt they were straight dealers with a fair price. Paid cash, they filled the tank and washed the car while we did paperwork, then out the door. I'd recommend giving this dealership a look. They do rely on reputation.

November 1, 2013

Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Strickler Imports. I apologize for not being able to negotiate on the price. It's very hard to find a quality 10 year old Camry with less than 100K miles. I had to pay top dollar to get it, but I was still able to sell it to you below retail. Some cars just don't have much markup. Like you said, we do care about our customer service, please let me know what we can do in the future to get 5 stars instead of 4. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Very Good Dealer

by from Spanish Fort, AL. |

Just bought a car for my daughter. I had been shopping for over a month and during that time experienced just about every type of dealership and all of the typical sales tactics (which I HATE by the way). Anyway, a friend told me about Strickler Imports and said they had a really good experience and that I needed to check them out. I first went to their website which was very informative and professional. We saw a car we liked so we went to see it. I knew from the moment I was greeted by David that I was in a GOOD place. He was not pushy and he treated me with respect, which I didn't get anywhere else, maybe because I'm female I don't know but anyway, I really enjoyed buying a car from him. I also met the Strickler's and they were very friendly. I will never buy a car anywhere else. Oh, I also got a very good deal, better than I expected. I highly recommend them.

September 20, 2013

Mrs. Sharp, Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your great buying experience with us. We appreciate your business and kind words. Your daughter seemed very excited about her new Honda and we are glad we could assist you in getting her a car. We look forward to serving you again when it's time for you to get one.

Excellent customer service, hope to be back

by from Mobile, AL |

I went in for a test drive and the salesperson was very knowledgeable about the car and it felt very comfortable speaking in a "haggle free" environment, they were honest about what I could afford. I didn't purchase a vehicle at the time because I have some other expenses but this is one dealer I would recommend

May 13, 2013

Dion, thank you very much for the compliment and recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to write this and we do hope that we can assist you in the future.

Extremely pleasant and satisfying experience

by from Mobile, Alabama |

I am very pleased to have done business with Strickler Imports. My wife and I had a great time shopping, test driving, and buying from Strickler. The salesman, manager, and owner were very informative, hospitable, and professional. We felt like we were part of the family and now that we've purchase a vehicle, we are a part of the Strickler Import family. We will shop there first when purchasing vehicles in the future and will recommend them to all of our friends, co-workers, and family members for years to come.

April 5, 2013

Richie, Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with Strickler Imports. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Great Experience

by from Pensacola, FL |

I wanted to take a minute to share my experience with Strickler Imports. I just had the BEST car purchase I've ever had. I truly enjoyed the whole buying process from start to finish, never felt pressured, and their vehicles are the CLEANEST I've seen. Thank you for turning something I was dreading into something I enjoyed. GO SEE THESE GUYS!!!

October 20, 2012

Linda, It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you very much for telling others about the great experience you had at our dealership. We strive to give our customers a wonderful car shopping experience. I hope you enjoy your new Infiniti!!

Best car buying experience in 40 years

by from Gulf Breeze |

I recently purchased a 2010 Lexus RX 350 from Strickler Imports. Before I visited the dealership I was able to review the FREE CarFax report online, which was not the case with other dealer websites. The price and all the features were right in line with what I was looking for and had researched. My dealings with Jeremy and the staff was nothing but positive. The trade-in he offered was based on Kelly Blue Book and was generous. And the finance officer, Serena, was able to find an excellent rate for us. All in all, it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I will definitely check Strickler first when I am in the market again for a used car.

September 28, 2012

Skip, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership. We greatly appreciate your business and hope your new Lexus provides you with many years of worry-free driving. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.