Gulf Coast Auto Park

3000 TX-288, Angleton, TX 77515

Excellent Service

by from Angleton, TX |

I very much enjoyed the friendliness and how courteous Mike was with my car sale. One gentleman, Mr. Gomez, heard that I was having a bridal shower that same day and bought me a cookie cake from the next door bake sale. Went above and beyond my expectations. Please let Mike and the other employees what a great job they are doing.

Great car buying experience

by from Angleton, TX |

Domingo was great! He took time to listen to my needs and things I wanted and did what he could to make that happened. He helped with getting things set up and has been in communication with me thus whole time! Well done!

Gulf Coast Nissan. Great Concierge Dealer

by from Angleton, Texas |

My dream was to buy a new car and have the deal be handles on cloud nine. When the deal was done and I thought about it that Scott and Blaine went above and beyond their duties. Brandi who handles the sales and teaching of the car navigation and XM radio with setting up the cell phone. From the last time here for service there are a lot of new people and the ones' I deal with Kelly, Jacob, and others are top notch folks. There is concierge service at this dealer.

August 15, 2014

David, Gulf Coast Auto Park thanks you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team works hard at maintaining top notch customer service and they will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We're glad that you felt that our team went above and beyond to help out with your vehicle needs. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again! Best, Peter Kohler eBusiness Director pkohler@gulfcoast.net

Truly a great buying experence

by from Alvin,Texas |

The personal attenion the sales manager gave me and the tour of the facilities having me meet the service mananger and explaning how you could keep my car in top shape.

August 2, 2014

What an enjoyable review to read, Philip! Gulf Coast Auto Park┐s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don┐t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Best, Peter Kohler eBusiness Director pkohler@gulfcoast.net

Vehicle Purchase

by from Angleton, TX |

Mr. Lackey was most helpful and feel very confident that he is honest in his desire to see to the needs of customers. I hope my vehicle lasts me a long time without major repairs.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Lake Jackson, TX |

Friendliness and professionalism of staff made for a very pleasant experience. Brandi and Ezzard were great to work with and are an asset to your business.

July 16, 2014

Lawrence thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a pleasant experience. We will share your comments with Brandi and Ezzard. We look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best, Peter Kohler eBusiness Director pkohler@gulfcoast.net

Helpful and Courteous Salespeople and Managers

by from Gulf Coast Ford Angleton, Tx |

Everyone was very friendly and courteous. From the Manager, General Manager to the Salesman. It was a pleasant process and the refreshments were an added plus. Great working with really good people.

Wonderful customer service

by from Angleton, Texas |

My Sales person Benni Hopper-Wilkerson was amazing and made the car buying process seem so easy. She was very informative and put me into a vehicle that I wasn't necessarily looking at but ended up falling in love with.

July 4, 2014

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback, Susana. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that Benni was able to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for you. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Peter Kohler eBusiness Director pkohler@gulfcoast.net

Great Customer Service

by from Angleton, Tx |

Everyone very friendly. Made me feel at ease and trusted their answers to my questions. Leta was very knowledgeable and patient. We drove several different cars and she knew the stats on each one and she never rushed us or made us feel like we were waisting her time. I do not like pushy salesman and appreciate that she did not come accross as such.

Great experience with new car purchase

by from Angleton, TX |

Brandi Buchannan Davis was professional and courteous and worked hard providing me with different vehicle information until we found the right car.

June 27, 2014

Charlie, we thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Peter Kohler eBusiness Director pkohler@gulfcoast.net