Gulf Coast Auto Park

3000 TX-288, Angleton, TX 77515

Customer friendly dealership without the hassle.

by from Alvin, Texas 77511 |

Professional friendly attitude and very knowledgeable about their vehicles. Persistent but not pushy in their selling styles without putting too much undue pressure on the customer.

Fabulous service. beautiful facility

by from Angleton, Texas |

Everyone friendly. Made me feel important and assured me of the excellent service I can expect in the future maintenance on my vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Pearland, Texas |

Salesman Mike Mylius was fantastic!! Very knowledgeable about Toyota and answered all our questions. He made us feel like we had known him for years. Will definitely go back to Gulf Coast Toyota!!

Colorado Family

by from Castle Rock Colorado |

Cody did an outstanding job. I came all the way from Castle Rock Colorado. I will return from colorado to purchase another vehicle. Outstanding group of people that work their.

Great No-pressure, best-price experience

by from Angleton, Tx |

Love doing business with Don Thompson. No pressure selling. He gives me the best price and looks out for my best interest in finding financing.

Excellent customer service

by from Angleton, TX |

Excellent customer service. Responsive, sincere, courteous, professional, ... felt like I was working with a friend and not a salesman. Seemed totally interested in seeing that I was satisfied.

March 19, 2015

Kenneth, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Gulf Coast Auto Park team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Jennifer Moreno Internet Manager 713.422.6347

Excellent service, friendly people, nice and clean

by from Angleton, TX |

Jannice Bonner was very helpful and as a first time buyer, I am very pleased of the the way I was treated.. She made so easy and explained everything in detail! Thank you! !

March 19, 2015

Your marvelous review means a lot to us, Mark. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Jannice was able to meet your needs. At Gulf Coast Auto Park, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Jennifer Moreno Internet Manager 713.422.6347

Friendly Service

by from Angleton, TX |

Friendly service and not being pushy when I was just trying to look at cars. Also, allowed me to take my time when trying to decide between several vehicles.

January 27, 2015

Tracy, thank you for leaving your feedback. We are very happy to have been able to help you with your needs. At Gulf Coast Auto Park, our goal is to provide knowledgeable assistance without being pushy. We are glad that we succeeded in this goal with you. Feel free to stop by again anytime you have questions. Sincerely, Jennifer Moreno Internet Manager 713.422.6347

Great service

by from Bay City Texas |

Sales rep was enthusiastic to show me any vehicle and retrieved sample vehicles in the rain without a frown on her face. Responded by email to my requests promptly. Prices of vehicles were good. I didn't feel the need to compare prices with another dealership.

January 27, 2015

Margaret, we are so happy to hear about your wonderful shopping experience at Gulf Coast Auto Park. Our highest priority is customer service, so it's great that you found our service to be excellent. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything else. We hope to work with you again soon! Sincerely, Jennifer Moreno Internet Manager 713.422.6347

Excellent purchasing experience

by from Angleton, Texas |

Ms. Jannice Bonner, our sales person, honored the price we were quoted with no hassling, treated us with respect and honesty, answered all questions to our satisfaction and completed the sale in a very reasonable time. Also, the manager corrected any differences in prices to insure our final price was exactly what we were given in the sales process.

January 22, 2015

Patricia, thank you for taking the time it took for you to leave us this amazing feedback! We appreciate Janice and we are thrilled that she has taken care of you and accommodated all your needs. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Also, be sure to visit us on Facebook to gain access to our exclusive specials! Sincerely, Jennifer Moreno Internet Manager 713.422.6347