Fred Elias Auto Sales

26734 VAN DYKE AVE, Center Line, MI 48015

Used 866-906-7178

great family owned dealer

by from roseville, mi |

just purchased a vehicle from them. Very happy with the salesman the van and the ease of financing paperwork. the van had a few minor problems during the test drive on a Saturday and they were professionally taken care of Monday morning. They truly want happy customers and it shows.

Satisfied Customer

by from Warren, MI |

Purchased 2 vehicles and Ford Escape and a Chevy Malibu. Great cars. No complaints. Great Salesmen and referred 2 people to the car lot and received a referral fee.

Super friendly, and knowledgable

by from Warren, Michigan |

I have purchased 2 cars from Rick Elias, both of which were great vehicles. The price was better than any competitor. The staff was friendly and knowledgable and had me driving within a hour both times. I would recommend anyone, including my family, to stop in and purchase a car here.

Extra Mile

by from saint clair shores |

My carsalesman, Gary really went the extra mile for me,love my car and would recommed my friends to him. thanks again.

Good customer care

by from Detroit, Mi |

Rick Elias helped me when no one else would. Just when I was ready to give up, he was able to find someone to finance me. Since purchasing the vehicle he has called several times just to be sure all was well. I encountered a problem with the truck and right away Rick Elias took care of the situation for me.This is the third vehicle my family has purchased over a 10 year course. I truly appreciate Fred Elias Auto Sales and would recommend them to family and friends.

never, ever

by from Warren, MI |

Ever time I spoke with Rick (salesman) the story changed, the payments changed, the amount I was financed for changed, the vehicle I wanted to buy was now out of my price range, I was required to purchase a warranty, I was not allowed to purchase a warranty, I needed a co-signer, my co-signer with a 790 credit score was good enough because they had not purchase a vehicle on credit recently. Unless you like to be treated poorly, look elsewhere.

Fred Elias Auto Sales responded to this review

July 29, 2013

I am sorry you feel that way about our company. We try our best with credit approvals, but unfortunately some people can not qualify for a loan due to there personal credit situation.

2005 G6

by from Detroit |

Buyer beware, car had been repainted and bondo'd on at least one rear quarter panel with no mention from salesman, be sure vehicle is inspected closely.

Fred Elias Auto Sales responded to this review

November 26, 2012

I do not know who you are, or why you think the G6 had bondo on it. I do know that we never sold you a vehicle, and that we did sell that G6. The customer whom actually bought the car is very happy with it.

Elias Auto Sales

by from Ohio |

Great Dealer- Searched for monthes for a used Olds Silhouette Van with low miles- found one at Fred Elias this past summer- Best price for loaded, low miles, clean and very good condition van. I live in Ohio and had to drive a few hours round trip but worth the drive. Price was a couple thousand lower than vans comparable in Ohio. Will return to this dealer first when purchasing another used car.