Fred Elias Auto Sales

26734 VAN DYKE AVE, Center Line, MI 48015

Used 866-906-7178

DanaM.F.

by from Otter Lake Michigan |

very patient and considerate. He helped us to accomplish things I thought would be impossible. Treated us like family and got us into a car I could only dream of owning. I owe him a lot. Thanks.

AWESOME CAR DEALER!!

by from Southfield |

If your looking for an awesome used car dealer, that has great used cars with low mileage and low prices$$$ stop by Fred Elias Auto Sales and check out Mark and the rest of the staff. I purchased a 2005 Equinox that looked brand new off the showroom room.

Review

by from Center Line, Michigan |

Rick was very willing to negotiate the price and work with me. A very smooth buying process. Could not be happier.

VERY CLEAN DEALERSHIP GREETED PROMPTLY CLEAN CARS

by from chesterfield,michigan |

Salesman took his time help choose a vehicle a 2010 malibu in excellent condition. Would advise any one to buy a vehicle from them.VERY SATISFY.

No Thanks

by from Center Line, MI |

Bought a Ford Taurus & the engine had many different parts with model #'s scratched off. When I asked for a Carfax Rick said they don't do those because they cost too much. He was rude to my parents when they tried to help me. I'm looking for a car now & like I said "No Thanks"

Fred Elias Auto Sales responded to this review

May 8, 2015

I do not no who you are, or when you could possibly have bought a Taurus from here. I can not even remember the last Taurus I sold. We have auto checks here on all vehicles, plus anyone can purchase a car fax. We do no service here so I do not no about different engine parts or model numbers scratched off, or what that could mean. I am sorry you are dissatisfied, but I can not answer your bad review with any accuracy not knowing who you are.

great family owned dealer

by from roseville, mi |

just purchased a vehicle from them. Very happy with the salesman the van and the ease of financing paperwork. the van had a few minor problems during the test drive on a Saturday and they were professionally taken care of Monday morning. They truly want happy customers and it shows.

Satisfied Customer

by from Warren, MI |

Purchased 2 vehicles and Ford Escape and a Chevy Malibu. Great cars. No complaints. Great Salesmen and referred 2 people to the car lot and received a referral fee.

Super friendly, and knowledgable

by from Warren, Michigan |

I have purchased 2 cars from Rick Elias, both of which were great vehicles. The price was better than any competitor. The staff was friendly and knowledgable and had me driving within a hour both times. I would recommend anyone, including my family, to stop in and purchase a car here.

Extra Mile

by from saint clair shores |

My carsalesman, Gary really went the extra mile for me,love my car and would recommed my friends to him. thanks again.

Good customer care

by from Detroit, Mi |

Rick Elias helped me when no one else would. Just when I was ready to give up, he was able to find someone to finance me. Since purchasing the vehicle he has called several times just to be sure all was well. I encountered a problem with the truck and right away Rick Elias took care of the situation for me.This is the third vehicle my family has purchased over a 10 year course. I truly appreciate Fred Elias Auto Sales and would recommend them to family and friends.