Atlantic Auto Center

Used 866-519-0868

"No One Sells For Less"

A GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Portland, Oregon |

My daughter just purchased her first car, a 1998 VW Beetle from Atlantic Auto Sales. I live in Oregon and could not be there to help her in this transaction; she was helped by Jerome and Chuck. I called and talked to both these men and asked them if the would please treat my daughter the way they would want their daughter or sister treated. At my request they even sent me a copy of the CARFAX by email. They even changed the oil, serviced the car, filled the tank with gas and Chuck told her that if she came back after she had put 3,000 miles on the car that they would do another oil change for FREE. A week after she picked up the car it would not start and it was discovered that one of the battery cables was bad. She called Jerome and asked if they would help her and he told her to bring the car and they would fix it. She drove the car to them and they fixed it while she waited ? at no charge! I am very happy with the price of the car, the service and help that they gave her! These guys GREAT!

Save your life

by from Cranston |

Bough a honda here a little over a year ago ball joins we're not installed correctly by previous owner and yet whatever inspection station atlantic uses did not see this obvious problem so my tire and axle broke while I was driving on the freeway a month into ownership and I was almost hit from all sides. My tire was bent into my front fender and my front bumper was cracked. In order to rectify this as It was not under my warranty they said they would handle the repairs. Which indeed they should have because they should not have sold me a car with these problems especially since they claim to know cars. After the repairs they told me hey could not afford to take a loss on fixing my bumper and fender. So I was stuck with a dented up vehicle. And my front end squeaked persistently after repairs. Turns out they used old parts to replace my broken ones. WAS NEVER SHOWED CARFAX 3 ACCIDENTS ON FILE AND PAINT JUST STARTED WASHING OFF A DENT ON MY QUARTER PANEL. STILL HAVING SPORADIC ELECTRICAL FAILURES OF INTERIOR DASH CLUSTER LIGHTING AND STARTUP PROBLEMS SINCE DAY ONE, my mechanic said it is the result of multiple accidents. Owner Chuck was nice went out of his way to get me financed which I was happy for but my interest rate was high and the car I recieved was just aweful I hope somehow he see's this and can help me out here because I am at a loss would even take a different vehicle at this point. But it's a year later so idk

VERY Untrustworthy....don't take the risk.

by from Cranston, RI |

I never write reviews - good or bad, - I don't have the time...but my experience was so bad with this dealership that I have to warn new potential buyers. Stay far away. I had the same horrible experience as the previous review. To start, Brian the salesperson especially cannot be trusted. First conversation - asked for the carfax, said he needed to get it, but it was a clean car - 2 owners no accident. When carfax finally came after multiple conversations and days- it was 3 owners and the car had been in an accident. Should have run from this dealership at this time. Next - still loved the car so I bought it cause it was a few hundred dollars less than others (this $ savings has not been worth it!!!!)- Brian said it was in perfect working condition and their mechanics had fixed everything. When I took it into the mechanic - over $3000 worth of fixes. Finally - After purchasing the car, I am still waiting for the title of the car after a dozen phone calls, a complaint to RI, DMV, and several follow up calls. Its been 3 weeks since my tags expired and I can't even drive a car that I paid them in full for...and not so much as an apology. Overall - do yourself a favor and don't buy from these people - the hassle, dishonesty, and lack of follow up is not worth your time or business. The worst car buying experience I have ever had in 20 years of buying vehicles.

Terrible Shopping Experience

by from Prov, RI |

How this business can survive with such poor customer service is beyond me. Respecting a potential "buyer" with good communication and honesty is what brings them back, especially in the used-car arena. I was ready to make a purchase but due to Brian's lack of professionalism, changed my mind. I can only imagine the runaround they give you if you have a problem with one of their cars! Run- dont walk, from this place, folks.