Victory Nissan of Dickson

2219 Highway 46 South, Dickson, TN 37055

New 888-524-2164
Used 877-893-3448
Service 877-771-0045

Get Paid For Your Trade at Victory Nissan of Dickson - Home of the Car Doc!

Go There. Now!!!

by from Bon Aqua,TN |

Great customer service.Went above and beyond what I would expect for a dealership. Would highly recommend and definitely will go back for my next purchase. Just ask for Nick Valdez, he'll take care of you!

July 20, 2013

We are happy you enjoyed your experience! Thank you for keeping your business local.

No victory for them

by from Nashville |

I never went tothe dealership b/c by the time they contacted me I had already purchased a car from someone else. I'm sure they are a fine dealership tho.

Will not recommend them.....

by from Centerville TN |

We went here looking for a vehicle after our van messed up on us. We were told they would work with us and help us. My husband is a stage 4 cancer patient and we have to have reliable transportation with heat and air. After sitting there hours they finally tell me we were approved and I picked out a 2013 Nissan Sentra. After signing the contract and having the car for 3 weeks they call and say they could not get us approved and we have to take the car back. We are in the process of trying to get our down payment back and will be without a vehicle until we find another one. I will not recommend them to anyone!

Will NOT recommend Victory Nissan to anyone!

by from Centerville TN |

We went here looking for a vehicle after our harnessed up on us. We were told they would work with us and gel pus. My husband is a stage 4 cancer patient and we have to have reliable transportation with heat and air. After sitting there hours they finally tell me we were approved and I picked out a 2013 Nissan Sentra. After signing the contract and having the car for 3 weeks they call and say they could not get us approved and we have to take the car back. We are in the process of trying to get our down payment back and will be without a vehicle until we find another one. I will not recommend them to anyone!

Not great service at all!

by from Dickson, TN |

We talked to someone there for about a week, getting everything in order before we drove an hour away to the dealership. Got there they totally disregarded our wishes and quoted us $160/month over when we agreed on, then played dumb.."that's the price you said, right?" Knowing we never said that. Originally put the app in my name and added my husband, they never even added my job to the income, just my husbands so we had to sit and wait longer with 2 small children while they fixed it. After they finally got it settled they fixed it for the same price once again going completely out of the price range we asked for. We finally left, very disappointed in the service there, would never recommend to anyone!

Ripped off my 78 year old mother.

by from Kingston Springs, TN |

My 78 year old mother bought new car from them a few months ago. She also owns a Nissan Frontier Truck. I sent her down to dealership and told her to tell them it needs an alternator and belt. After keeping the car for a day they called her and told her it would be over $600. I told her never mind get your car back. They still charged over hundred dollars for absolutely nothing! Job done down the street for $257.00 total. $100.00 for alternator, about $20.00 for belt, about $140.00 labor. Never again!

July 8, 2015

We sincerely apologize for your experience with us. This is definitely not how we intended things to happen. We would like to make it up to you, so please call a manager at 615.446.7070.

lookiing at a used but they got me to buy new

by from Fairview Tn |

I was preapproved at certain loan company and worked with Jeff and Andy Jones and Jason Seiber and they put me in a New Nissan Sentra after coming out of a BK, I was surprised how they simplified the process and worked with me so professionally and their effort to put us in our dream car. If you need a used or a new car come in and ask for Jeff Jones and he will take care of you like how he did us.

Great Service!!!

by from Dickson, Tn |

GREAT SERVICE FROM JEFF JONES AND TRENT JONES! AWESOME DEALERSHIP!

I have a new Altima THANKS to Victory Nissan

by from Fairview, TN |

Came into Victory Nissan today because of a Sales Event mailing I received where I could get a gift card for Walmart. But guess what? Thanks to Bryan and Andy I have a brand new 2013 Altima!! It's Cayenne Red and I can't wait to get on the road with it. Everyone was extremely helpful and listened to what I needed in a vehicle. I'm experienced with their service department also and am very comfortable in the service they perform on my vehicles. Victory Nissan is the best!

July 20, 2013

Thank you so much! Enjoy your new Altima!

SCAMS THE ELDERLY

by from Lebanon, TN |

They sold my 79 yr old father a used vehicle knowing it had several problems that would cost thousands to fix. When I called Sales Mgr. Vier he was rude and disrespectful. Said it was my word against his salesman if my dad was advised of the issues. And that it was their job to sell cars period. And in the future maybe I should monitor my dad. I hope they get what coming to them. Anyone who takes advantage of the elderly is BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!

April 9, 2013

I am sorry for your poor experience with our team. Our customers always come first and we do our absolute best as a dealer to ensure that all customers make an informed decision. I 100% apologize if we failed to do that. I encourage you to contact me,personally,if you have any remaining questions or concerns - Andy Jones, Internet Manager, (615) 446-7070

"Bait and switch" is the name of their game.

by from Dickson, TN |

"Bait and switch" is the name of their game. The sales staff and managers are a part of the hustle. Same old shell game, just new paint. If you want to waste time and your money, then this is the place to go.