Giguere Auto Wholesalers

968 Laconia Rd, Tilton, NH 03276

Used 888-601-3123

car puying maade simple

by from Tilton N.H. |

i was looking for a used truck. I had been searching the lakes region for several months. i had noticed that Giguere's had consistanly cleaner looking and lower priced vehicals than anyone else in the area. his answer is simple. it is him, (Jeff) his wife, and his son. He doesn't have the overhead costs others do. he lives where his business is, so honesty and quality are going to be his key selling points. He worked with me on a price that we could both agree was fair, and the whole process of buying my truck from him was probaby shorter than it took me to write this. He made any repairs needed on the truck, ( new brakes, and ball joint ) 24 hours later, i had my truck. simlple. easy. I wish him all the best for his busines to contiue. i will probably purchase from him again. what more could you ask?

April 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. You were a wonderful costumer!

They did what they said they would do...

by from Tamworth, NH |

Had a minor problem with a Jeep that I purchased, and they took care of it immediately at no charge. I am very pleased with my purchase and will shop there again

March 18, 2014

We are so happy we could make your purchase right for you. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are always here if you need anything else. Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business.

Got back to me quickly. Courteous and helpful.

by from Rumney, NH |

After having dealt with pushy, unhelpful dealers at the bigger lots, the gentleman who got back to me was a breath of fresh air. Although we went with a private sale this time, I will certainly keep them at the top of my list when looking for my son in a few months time.

March 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We can't wait to meet you in person when you are ready to purchase a vehicle for your son. See you soon!!

Outstanding customer service

by from Laconia,NH |

After trying to work with bigger dealerships in the Lakes Region found this dealer to be thousands less and an enjoyable buying experience.I wanted to keep my money local and was happy to purchase my truck from Jeff and his wife.Very happy with my truck and will recommend this dealer to anyone who asks,customer service flat out blew away the bigger dealers in the local area,didn't get harassed by salesmen trying to push what they had on the lot.

March 7, 2014

Thank you so much for writing us this review. We are so happy you came in and gave us a chance to earn your business.

Outstanding!!!

by from Bekmont NH |

I wanted to let you know that our experience at Giguere Auto Wholesalers was nothing short of outstanding! Jeff was honest, kind and knowledgeable. He had exactly what we were looking for, at the fairest price around. We?ve already recommended him to our friends and family and will be sure to shop there next time we are in a market for a used car. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

February 26, 2014

Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for this wonderful review.

Great....awesome....deals...go get 'em...

by from The BEAN |

These guys were great . I financed my very first car. They made it simple, easy, and hassle free..they work for u.....

February 26, 2014

So happy we got a chance to meet you. It was a pleasure to work with you. So happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Great people running a great business

by from Laconia, NH |

I just bought a 2002 dodge Durango, my 2nd vehicle purchased here, and I couldnt be happier. Very fair on the prices and very easy buying process. When we bought our first vehicle from them, which we still have, we had a specific vehicle and even though he didn't have what we were looking for, he went and found it for us! They are very pleasant to do business with and won't steer you in the wrong direction. I would recommend this business to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

February 20, 2014

We are so happy you returned to buy your second vehicle from us. Cant wait to see you for your third one. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us.

Down-to-Earth Customer Service & Very Reasonable

by from Plymouth, NH |

Giguere Auto Wholesalers were great to work with. As a first-time car buyer, I was skeptical of anyone trying to sell me anything, and had bad experiences with the Auto Serv up the road. Jeff and his associates were very reasonable, however, and didn't look at me as a piece of meat. They understood my price range and worked with me on getting the car I wanted at a price I could afford. Overall, I would go to Giguere again in a heartbeat, and probably will when I need another car. It's at least worth your time to stop by and say hello, because even if they don't have exactly what you're looking for, they will contact you as soon as they do. Plus they're really friendly.

February 20, 2014

Thank you Cory for taking the time to write this nice review for us. Cant wait to see you in the future!

Never responded to my emails

by from concord nh |

I asked for a little more information and the same thing anything else would have asked but they never responded.

February 10, 2014

I am wondering how you asked for information on the vehicle. I am thinking it was probably email. Some of our customers email go into spam. And some emails we respond to have a failure to be delivered for some reason or another. We try to get back to every email in a timely manner. We are a very small family run dealership with only 2 people here. I am sorry that you were so upset that you had to write this review instead of picking up the phone and calling us to ask your question. We have no issues with answering any and every question on our vehicles. Thank you for your input.

Excellent experience at Giguere Auto

by from Holderness NH |

I went to Giguere Auto in Tilton to look at a plow truck that they had for sale, and I would like to say that I had one of the best experiences in buying a vehicle. Even though I had never met Jeff before, he made me feel very comfortable, he was not pushy at all (which is a plus in my book) he explained everything about the truck not only to me but my daughter stopped there on her way back to Amherst NH and he was also very informative to her. Jeff & his wife were very very helpful, due to my husband being blind they even delivered the vehicle to my house, they are very honest and trustworthy. I would have no problem with buying more vehicles from him, I also have told many of my friends just how nice and helpful he is.

December 21, 2013

It was a pleasure doing business with you. We enjoyed your company. Remember we are always here if you need anything or if you just want to stop by and say hi. Enjoy your new plow truck!!

Wish more dealerships were like Giguere!!!!

by from belmont nh |

If you have a 9-5 job or a 5am to whenever the jobs done job, it doesn't matter. Tony took care of me when at 8 pm i was able to get out of work and wanted to test drive a truck (on a weekday mind you) and stuck with those late hrs through the week because I was picky. These guys changed my view on the tradition used car dealers you hear horror stories about. Strongly recommend Giguere it was a pleasure. Thank you sincerely : The stolen car guy!

October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We enjoyed doing business with you. Remember we are here if you need anything else.