Giguere Auto Wholesalers

Giguere Auto Wholesalers

968 Laconia Rd, Tilton, NH 03276

Used 888-601-3123

Easy transaction,overall a pleasure in car buying

by from Brooklyn CT |

I was on Craigslist looking for a 01-03 F350 7.3L for some time before coming upon a 03 F350 7.3LJeff had for sale. I phoned the store his wife picked up, I had some general questions about if I buy a car out of sate and how this would be possible. She was very nice and told me how I could go about making the transaction work. I told her I would be up the following weekend to take a look. I went up there with my father in-law on that Saturday afternoon, meet Jeff asked a few questions about the truck and took it for a drive. When I came back from the drive Jeff asked me what I think about it, I pointed out a few things that will need to done to the truck in the next few months to a year down the road. After discussing these points we worked out a price that we both thought was fair in the end. I was very hesitant at first buying a truck from NH as I am from CT, yet in the end it was a very easy process in order to do so. Jeff and his wife are nice folks to deal with they made transaction smooth and painless, and would consider buying another vehicle from them in the future even though they are quite a drive from home.

June 7, 2014

We are so happy that you came up from CT to purchase your truck from us. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Your future father in law was a very nice man. Thank you for allowing us the chance to earn your business. If your in the area stop by. Thank you again for taking the time to write this review for us.

EASY TO DEAL WITH

by from NEWPORT NH |

WILL TELL ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW HOW EASY IT WAS TO DEAL WITH THE PEOPLE AN DOWN TO EARTH they are

August 5, 2014

Thank you giving us a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Love my Avalanche!

by from Tilton , NH |

Not only did I buy an amazing clean prestine truck I met two great friends. Jeff and Tara did not pressure us at all just showed us exactly what we were looking for!! The process of buying a car in NH and registering in MA can be a headache but Jeff and Tara had all the answers, experience and paperworkto make it go smooth as possible. Thank you again for Everything Jeff and Tara you will be seeing us soon to buy Jay's son his first truck I"m sure!

August 5, 2014

Can't wait to see you two again. You are wonderful customers to have. Do not be strangers. You know where to find us.

Great service

by from New hampton NH |

Everyone was great I will tell everyone that is looking for car or truck to go here. I was looking for a jeep wrangler and I got one they did every thing to help me.

July 16, 2014

Thank you very much for giving us a chance to earn your business. We are so happy we could get you into the jeep you wanted. If you need anything you know where to find us.

Inviting

by from Alexandria, NH |

The sales 'department' is attentive and generous with information esp. concerning history, condition and value of the previously owned vehicles. There is an immediate feeling that the service to come in the future will be just as attentive.

June 8, 2014

Thank you for writing us a review. We are so happy you stopped by. Stop by any time to say hi.

Excellent Experience

by from Concord, NH |

We were looking on the internet for a used truck and came across this dealer near us. Friendly, no pressure. Seemed to be very genuine. Brought our mechanic over to inspect the truck with no problems. Jeff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the process at hand. Would do business with him again.

June 2, 2014

What a wonderful family you were to work with. I hope your son enjoys his new truck. Thank you for writing this review for us.

Great experience!

by from Gilford, NH |

We were looking for a used pickup truck and the "perfect" car just happened to be sitting out in the open as we drove by! Jeff and his wife were both very friendly and not pushy. It was easy and uncomplicated. We felt that Jeff really knew the cars he was selling. We would definitely recommend Giguere Auto Sales!

May 27, 2014

So happy we had your "PERFECT" truck for you. We are glad that you enjoyed your car buying experience with us. We enjoyed you as customers. Thank you for writing a review for us.

Awesome, they really go out of their way.

by from Alton, NH |

We searched for quite some time to find a good deal on a used vehicle. Even with some challenging credit problems they really went out of their way to make things work to our advantage and put us into the car we wanted at a great deal. We will certainly be repeat customers the next time we need a vehicle.

May 19, 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed the buying process with us. We enjoyed getting to know the two of you. Can't wait to see you in the future.

great experience and very helpful

by from ashland, nh |

Being a first time going for a auto loan jeff was very helpfull and willing to work with us. The vehicle s he has are clean and in great shape. Both jeff and his wife are very nice and helpful. I dont think you can beat the prices ower new vans payment with the full coverage is under$300 ower older van was $400 so needless to say jeff will see us again lol

May 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. It means a lot to us. We are so happy you love your van. Thank you for being great costumers.

Very solitious

by from Brattleboro, Vermont |

I am in the market for another car. They were very nice but failed to answer my questions however I am still in the market and still may consider this dealer

April 29, 2014

I am sorry we could not answer all your questions. Sometimes we just do not know the answers and there is no way of us finding out. Some of the vehicles we have on the lot we know the history of and some we only know what the previous owner tells us. We are sorry that we could not find the information that you needed. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Hopefully your search for a new vehicle will bring you back to us and we will be able to answer all your questions.

car puying maade simple

by from Tilton N.H. |

i was looking for a used truck. I had been searching the lakes region for several months. i had noticed that Giguere's had consistanly cleaner looking and lower priced vehicals than anyone else in the area. his answer is simple. it is him, (Jeff) his wife, and his son. He doesn't have the overhead costs others do. he lives where his business is, so honesty and quality are going to be his key selling points. He worked with me on a price that we could both agree was fair, and the whole process of buying my truck from him was probaby shorter than it took me to write this. He made any repairs needed on the truck, ( new brakes, and ball joint ) 24 hours later, i had my truck. simlple. easy. I wish him all the best for his busines to contiue. i will probably purchase from him again. what more could you ask?

April 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. You were a wonderful costumer!