Giguere Auto Wholesalers

968 Laconia Rd, Tilton, NH 03276

Used 888-601-3123 Used 888-601-3123

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

by from Tilton, NH |

Not your typical used car dealership! From the minute Tracey & I stepped onto their lot we were greeted by Corey (one of the salesmen employed there) who immediately asked us what we were looking for in a vehicle. He showed us a Chevy Silverado w/extended cab that we liked. While Corey was retrieving the keys we saw an Avalanche that we liked better so we had him get the keys for that one instead.When he got back, we took it for a test drive and immediately loved it. At that point, that's when we met Jeff & his wife. Tracey & I filled out some paperwork to see what kind of financing we could procure, & because we had some credit issues we were turned down @ the 1st bank. Jeff immediately saw this as a challenge & said he had a few options that he wanted to investigate. He was very honest with us and kept us informed of his progress on a daily basis. We were able to get financing thru a credit union because of his perseverance. We ended up purchasing a much better truck, a few years newer & had under 60k miles. Almost a new truck! By the way, "KUDO'S" to whomever they have detailing their vehicles, because the truck looked brand new! Even the bed of the truck had minor scratches, like someone had only hauled cardboard boxes in it. Tracey & I loved the the service and attention to detail so much that we are recommending them to all of our family & friends! Tracey wanted an engagement ring, but instead of going to Jared's we went to Gigueres! P.S.- They also do mechanical work, so we will be stopping in for an oil change & service soon.

February 22, 2015

Thank you. We are so happy that we had the perfect vehicle for you. I am sure Tracey will get her ring too. She might just have to wait a little longer. You were wonderful people to work with! Thank you again for giving us this great review.

Great place to buy quality vehicles.

by from Belmont, NH |

Giguere Auto is the best!! My husband and I have bought several vehicles from Jeff over the past several years. The customer service and the service dept. are great!! We highly recommend Giguere Auto to all our friends and family who are looking for a quality vehicle at a great price!! . We will alway's be long time customers!!

February 7, 2016

Thank you both for purchases of the last few years. We love doing business with you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, it means a lot to us.

Mr Chase

by from Piermont NH 03279 |

Just purchased a used 2001 Ford pickup that was detailed perfectly, truck was what both Bob and Jeff said it was. Completely happy with the buying experience from this dealer and recommend anyone to go there. Thank you both for taking the time with me for this purchase.

February 1, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. Glad you had a great experience with us!

Great people selling great cars

by from Laconia, NH |

I've gone to this dealer multiple times now and each time has been a pleasant experience. Every car I have purchased has run great and the entire process of buying the vehicle has gone both quickly and smoothly. The salesman are not your typical sales person, every other dealership I've gone to it felt like i was being pushed, but at Gigueres' they have been patient and it has always lead me to a car i loved.

January 31, 2016

After the 4 vehicles you and your family have purchased from us over the last few years you feel like family. Thank you so much for giving us a review.

Above & beyond

by from New Hampshire |

Jeff Giguere & his family run a tight ship. Welcoming, professional & too the point. They put me in a truck I love, fast & with a payment I can afford. Circumstance had forced me into car shopping. Giguere Auto Wholesalers had been recommended to me in the past by a repeat customer of theirs, in hind sight I wish I had called them years ago! After speaking to Jeff on the phone in regards to what type of vehicle I was looking for & what my budget allowed for he went to work securing financing for me threw a local credit union. I live & work over an hour away, Jeff offered to have his son who works for the family business pick me up while the paperwork for financing & credit check was processed. After a test drive, the minimal paperwork was explained, signed & on my way I was! Overall a great experience, totally stress free. Thank you again for all your help!

February 1, 2016

We are very happy you had a stress-free experience with us. It was so nice to have meet you. You were a stress free customer. Thank you for writing a review for us.

easy to work with

by from ossipee n h |

very easy to work with made process proceed in a very timely manor

January 31, 2016

Thank you. We like to make the car buying experience quick and easy.

Car buying experience

by from Franklin, NH |

We were greeted immediately by Jeff the owner and his dog Princess. The truck the waiting and warmed up for us to try. It did not fit our needs so after discussion, he showed us two more and left as my husband and Discussed the possibilities. We drove it and he brought us inside to discuss the options he could do for us. His wife came home and he introduced us to her. He said several times during the conversation you are the customers you run the show. He assured us we would be happy and he would do everything in his power to make that happen. I will spread the good word. Great experience!

January 31, 2016

Thank you for writing a review for us. We love meeting customers like you. You were wonderful to work with. Stop by to say hi any time!

amazing father and sons team

by from tilton new hampshire |

my father and I came to the dealer to find something cheap and good on gas, I drove out 1 hour later with a vehicle that completely exceeded my expectations! the buying process was easy and the customer service was second to none. I work at dish network so I know the importance of good customer service abs the guys over here know how is done

February 1, 2016

Thank you very much for making the trip to come see us. We are happy you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

great experience/ friendly staff

by from ashland nh |

Car #2 2008 dodge 1500 . Jeff was so helpfull and willing to work with us on all aspects

October 18, 2015

Thank you for giving us a review. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

THE BEST PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE

by from Alton Bay, NH |

After too many days of test driving used trucks, Giguere auto wholesalers was a refreshing experience. When we drove in , Jeff greeted us and asked how he could help us. We told him what we were looking for and what our budget was. He showed us a truck that I liked . It had just come in on trade so it had not yet been checked out by his mechanic, Chris. I took it for a test drive and it had some issues. Jeff said he wanted to make sure that I was happy with the truck. Jeff and Chris went above and beyond , replacing and fixing things I had not mentioned at considerable cost to him. The detailing job was extraordinary. Finding people of this integrity in this business is quite rare. Many thanks to the folks at Giguere Auto Wholesalers.

October 5, 2015

We are very pleased you made it into our dealership after so many test drives. We are happy we had the perfect truck for you. Thank you for this wonderful review!