North Star Motors

(4.2) 9 Reviews

8634 Daffodil Ave, Houston, TX 77063

Fabulous Experience. Thanks Rob!

by from Houston, TX |

I just bought a car from these guys and I had my best car buying experience ever. I mean EVER! And believe me, I have bought many many cars in my life. They have a great selection of toys there but I absolutely love my car. Highly recommended. Yup yup yup....

To good to be true, but it was a great experience.

by from Houston |

Quality Excellent. Service Excellent, Fred and Rob know how to make a client feel great. Surprised to see an out of the way dealer with such nice cars, clean operation and wonderful treatment. They sold my Maserati in only two weeks at my asking price, did all the transaction and paperwork as promised, the deal went really well. I then bought another car from them and they delivered on time. Fred and Rob know how to treat a customer, I'll recommend North Star anytime.

2011 Mercedes E-350

by from Houston, Texas |

I live about 5 miles from this place and had been searching for a BMW 650 or Mercedes E350 for the past 2 to 3 months. Being from Texas, I have always drove a truck and this was going to be the first car I ever bought. I drove over to this place and met a person named Rob. He and I talked about things from the car to current events. Rod is a very nice and honest gentleman..not the 1978 creepy used car salesman type..lol..He is also an AGGIE and I am a Longhorn fan but I did not tell him that...tee hee..This place will do all they can to help in the process. Also they offer additional warranties for the cars from limited to bumper to bumper warranty and at reasonable prices. I recommend it. If you want a car call Rob.

Outstanding support

by from Houston, TX |

I recently arrived in Houston from the UK and found buying a car a really difficult process. No dealers were helpful and they all wanted to get as much out of me as possible. Then I went to North Star Motor Inc and met with Fred and I found that some dealers in the area can be helpful. He had the car that I wanted and work with me to understand the process as it is so much different to the UK. I would strongly recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for a car. If you are from outside the US then please visit this dealer and don?t let others rip you off due to your lack of understanding in the system.

GOOD PRICES, NO HASSLE

by from San Antonio, TX |

Just purchase an Infiniti G35 the price was fair and there was not any of the hassle you get in large dealerships. They where courteous and professional and had a good price on a clean car - highly recommended.

Ultimate in Luxury & Dependability

by from Katy, TX |

I found the vehicle on Cars.com and Sergio was great! Great price and very good experience!

Bought Porsche 911, was pleased

by from Houston, TX |

I purchased a Porsche 911 from North Star and as mentioned by another, North Star is a hole-in-the-wall seller but their price was reasonable and the seller was professional. They don't have all the amenities of a retail Porsche dealership but I wasn't ready to pay for all those niceties! I'd recommend North Star to a friend.

Fair Dealers

by from houston |

I had been watching E-class mercedes for some time, so when North Star dropped the price of one of their cars by $3K, I hopped. I was expecting the car to be in much worse condition than advertised, but it was in beautiful shape. My only complaint was that they only had one key to the vehicle and wouldn't pay for another, which was kind of cheap considering the value of the car. The place is a hole-in-the-wall, but figure that keeps overhead low. I thought they were fair dealers and would recommend to a friend.

Very Rude Email Contact

by from San Antonio, TX |

I found a vehicle that I was interested in. They answered my questions that I asked. They asked me to make an offer, which I did. It was $3,000 less that all other Retail Asking/Starting prices anywhere else online for a comparable vehicle. Asking prices are before negotiation. This was the response to me: From: NorthStar Motors [mailto:northstarmotorsinc@hotmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:00 PM To: Subject: RE: Cars.com used car lead for North Star Motors - 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport keep the 65000$ for your self and i dont need your money and i dont have cars for sale North Star Motors, Inc. www.northstarhouston.com (832) 242-2222 (713) 478-5555 8634 Daffodil St, Houston, TX 77063 --- I was shocked! If this is what I get from 2 emails from the company, I would hate to see what else might happen during the process.

North Star Motors responded to this review

August 10, 2011

Jeremy, we apologize for this incident. What happened is by all means "shocking" like you said. We would not have known about this until our cars.com representative called us today. You see, we had a young employee who we gave a two-week notice before being laid-off. What was done was out of his anger and maybe madness. This act of pushing our clients away and answering in such rude manner was not done only to you but to other customers too. We had to take security measures and reset all our usernames and passwords so hopefully this will not happen again. We take pride in what we do and what we sell. Our customers are our number one priority. Please accept our apologies and check our website again. We would like you to be a customer of ours. Thank you