Nashville Motorsports, LLC

2222 8th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37204

Something shady is going on here

by from Nashville, TN |

I saw two vehicles on their website that I was interested in, but nobody ever responded to my emails or returned my phone calls over the course of a week. I work nearby, so I decided to drive by one afternoon (within business hours), and I was surprised to see that there was only one vehicle on the lot (one of the two I was interested in), though it did not have a price tag or anything else on it indicating that it was for sale. The door was locked, despite it being well before their posted closing time. I emailed and called again, but was never contacted. I saw that their Facebook page was being updated rather frequently, so I posted a comment asking if they were still in business and how I could get in touch with someone about a vehicle, but a few days later my comment was deleted. Their website and eBay profile show several cars for sale, but I don't know how you're supposed to buy them if nobody ever answers their phone calls or emails and there are no cars on their lot. I gave them several opportunities to respond to my inquiries, but unfortunately there seems to be something shady going on here.

Mercedes

by from Nashville |

Thanks for the relaxed and comfortable experience Saturday. My husband ended up choosing the Mercedes over the Audi. I appreciate your efforts and will let everyone I know about that attitude. Thanks again for the time and effort,

Bad customer service

by from Nashville |

Rude! Unreasonable! Unprofessional! Not going back ever again! Global are way kinder

thank you!

by from Nashville |

I just purchased a vehicle from Nashville Motorsports, and am very happy with the way everything turned out. it was a great experience from start to finish, and I ended driving the car off the lot for a great price. Thanks.

High end cars

by from Franklin, TN |

Great service, easy to work with...good value. They had a very good selection of high end cars to choose from.

Fantastic Service

by from Nashville, TN |

I recently traded in my Civic for an SUV. Kris at Nashville Motorsports was an amazing advisor during the initial stages of my search and after I drove my new Jeep home. That type of service and integrity is hard to come by but the entire team at Nashville Motorsports was fantastic!

Bad business practice