Choice Automotive Hawaii

Used 877-782-5090

The Right CHOICE!

Silver Honda Dream Machine

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

What a great experience! I moved back to Hawaii in May and I was looking for a car to purchase. It was going to be my first car and I wanted something affordable and reliable. When I visited Choice Automotive, I was greeted warmly and everyone was very professional and courteous. Of course, as a first time buyer I was worried but I was pleasantly surprised by the level of customer service and expertise. The salesperson helping me was Anh Tu, he was extremely courteous and I found my worries melting away. I finally decided on a 2008 Honda Civic (with only 21,000 miles on it). I'm so happy with my purchase. I use my "Silver Bullet" to commute to work in Waianae and go to school in town. The people at Choice Automotive efficiently facilitated my purchase. It's been over 3 months since I got my Silver Bullet and I can say with confidence that I made the right Choice. Thank you Anh Tu and Nathan!

Fast Response

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

Contacted dealer through Cars.com and got a call in 5 minutes! I don?t have the best credit but they worked with me and my unpaid trade in. Slater my Salesman good guy and easy to work with. Thanks for the BMW coupe!

I have Bad credit =THEY HELPED ME OUT with respect

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

I had gone to a big dealership and they ignored me cause my credit is not good. The sales guys at Choice Automotive let me test drive all the cars I wanted, and where sweet enough to spend the time with me and let me know what would work for me. 2004 Honda Pilot that fits my whole FAMILY is my new fancy car !! Thank You guys!!!

Just Crap

by from ohau hi |

I went there for a used vech and the customer service was crap. The sales rep didn't know anything about anything, honestly i thought i was talking to some guy off the street. The manager that works there has giving me the run around day in day out. He say that he has 15 yrs of experience more like 15 days. I would tell everone to stay away from there it is the worst dealer or should i say hole in the wall. I have some issues with my vech and i got the extended warranty and i called the warranty people and they said i need to do this, so i did and when i did it i am getting the run around like a chicken with no head running around. Point blank stay away as far as you can PERIOD