Feeny Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1010 E. Chicago St., Elgin, IL 60120

New 888-902-0084
Used 888-871-8876
Service 866-658-6862

30 Years of serving Chicago - and we never lose deals to price!

Brett and Lynn Dunn

by from Winnebago, Illinois |

Feeny staff and services were knowlegeable and easy to work with. Dean is an excellent salesman who was honest and reliable. Knew what he was doing and helped us work out a deal that worked for us. Worth an hour out of our way to deal with!

Unprofessional Experience

by from Elgin, IL |

I was at the Feeny dealership to purchase a used vehicle. Throughout the sale I felt very pressured by the salesman that I was working with, while he was consistently denying the issues that the mechanic at Feeny reported in his vehicle inspection. I understand the salesmen job, but I think its important that his job is keeping the customer informed in a fair and honest manner. Also, my understanding was the price we agreed upon over the phone was out the door including: tax, title, license, ect. and later on I found out, after I drove 2 hours, that I would end up paying sales tax back in Wisconsin, which I was not informed of by the salesmen. The sales manager was very understand and accommodating and I appreciated that.

Feeny Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 14, 2014

I am very sorry you had a bad experience! I assure you that it was never our salesperson's intent to mislead you regarding the taxes. I am also certain that he valued your time, as I personally heard him discussing the potential sale with our used car manager. He more than once referenced how far away you were driving and he obtained a verification of exactly what you would owe in order to take possession of the car (or the "Out the Door" amount)when you arrived here. Wisconsin is a non-reciprocity state when it comes to taxes, so we do not collect for them unless the customer would be obtaining financing through us. Our salesperson certainly should have made it a point to tell you that you would have to pay the taxes in Wisconsin. Again, I am very sorry you had a bad experience. Please feel free to call me on my direct line if you would like to discuss this further. (two two four)241-2277 -Larry Newman GSM

Good Place to Buy a New Car!

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought 2 Wranglers from Feeny Jeep. Dean Edwards beat the prices of his competitors twice. These were both special order Jeeps. Dean honored the price at delivery, no upwelling, and honored the agreed price for both vehicles traded in. I highly recommend this dealership for new car sales. Go see Dean!

Good experience at Feeny

by from Bartlett, Il |

I bought a 2013 Dodge Challenger from Feeny Chrysler Dodge and was very satisfied with my experience. I visited the dealership on two occasions and was helped by Frank Willis. He was very helpful and I did not feel pressured to buy since I was not ready. When I was ready, I called Frank and I was able to negotiate a very good deal over the phone. When I came in, the process was very simple.

Tried to buy a used car for the 16 year old

by from Elgin, Il |

We went to Feeny dealership and found a used car the 16 year old liked and could afford. We went home to do research with insurance cost and the car safety. We called the next business day and confirmed they still had car and the price. We went in to test drive and they raised the price $500. We went to our car to try to talk the 16 year old out of the car. We walked back in the dealership to buy the car and they raised the price another $200. Needless to say we left with a unhappy 16 year old and no car. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Feeny Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

November 2, 2012

Dear Parents of a 16 year old, I'm very sorry we disappointed you! At Feeny, we take great pride in providing our customers a positive experience as evidenced by having one of the highest ratings on Yahoo and Google. If you could please help me by letting me know a few more details, I would really like to get to the bottom of this. Please contact me at your convenience at (847) 697-0900. I would really appreciate it! Best regards, Larry Newman Internet Sales Manager

Excellent

by from Bensenville |

Excellent service and wonderful employees. Thank you