Terry Lee Honda

Service 888-814-4302

Terry Lee Commitment

Terri Lee Honda Car PARADISE

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I'm very blessed to have my 1st car purchasing for such a WONDERFUL dealership. There hasn't been a time that I came in with a smile & left out with a bigger smile. Everyone is so willing to help & just causal check to make sure your experience is comfortable. This dealership is not a pressuring place to shop for cars, if anything they are VERY informative to give you as many options to you in your circumstance to make decisions better. Everyone is great there, but I just adore two main people that has been OUTSTANDING from day one with me, and that is Adam Sirca & Milton Echegaray. They always go above & beyond their job titles to make sure that your satisfaction is fulfilled. Terri Lee Honda is one big happy family & I'm a PROUD car owner to boast about my dealership. So, if you're looking for satisfaction from beginning to end this is the place to good, hands down! ALL SMILES ; )

Smooth and Easy

by from Westfield, IN |

John Drake made is super easy for me to purchase my dream van!!! Worth the drive to beautiful Avon.

Incredible Dealership!

by from Brownsburg, IN |

I have always hated car dealers. I bought a 2004 Honda CRV from here, a much more used car than most of their inventory, and I still got better treatment than I could have ever imagined. I went back to have my seat belt replaced (free with all Honda vehicles) and they were incredibly friendly, fast, and helpful in the service. They have always been incredibly hospitable towards me. On top of that, my car has 205k miles and runs like BRAND new. Hondas are amazing.

July 30, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share you experience with both our sales and service teams. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you are continually pleased with your visits. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can help you with! Thank you again!

Best car buying experience in my life; transformat

by from Zionsville, IN |

First, I am a serial reviewer, and believe in the power of our voices to empower consumers with the best choice. Like most people, buying a car can be a time-consuming, intimidating, scary and frustrating experience. TLH does away with that. No haggling, no endless hours of "let me to talk to sales, let me go talk to finance." They tell you what the price is, and in two experiences, it is below what Consumer Reports and Truecar say it should be. No waiting and wondering where the sales personnel wandered off to. No high-pressure tactics for either the sale or after-sale add-ons. They understand that not everyone who walks in will buy a car, and that's OK. They were transparent in what the prices were and competitive with trade-in prices. Perhaps MOST IMPORTANTLY, is the fact that TLH is ranked as one of the top places to work. Like other high-ranked employers, happy employees mean a better customer experience, regardless of the industry. Never buy anywhere else.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for the kind comments! We agree that the best marketing is word of mouth from our customers, so thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback and experience. It means a lot and we're happy to hear you were pleased with your visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! Until then, please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is ever anything else we can help you with. Thanks again!

Great Experience

by from Avon, Indiana |

I wanted a no hassle car buying experience. Informed the internet sales manager what I was looking for and how much I was willing to pay for the car I had selected off their internet posting. He arranged for a test drive, got the paperwork ready and within a short time, I was driving away from the dealership - a happy customer.

March 13, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and for choosing Terry Lee Honda. We're very happy to hear you had a great car buying experience and appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Misleading

by from Columbus in |

Drove an hour to look at a car. I get there and the car has got damage all over. None of the damages where in the pictures. They refused to work on the price.

January 23, 2014

Dear Sir, I am very sorry to hear that you drove to our dealership and the vehicle was not what you expected. We would never intentionally misrepresent a vehicle and I would appreciate the opportunity to check out the details and make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

friendly customer service. listens to customers

by from lizton, ind |

not high pressure! Busy dealership... Bought new car from lot.. deal was better new than used........ Salesman Steve Miller took time to listen..... Hondas are a quality product... I have bought several used Hondas over the last 17 years this is my first new one...

July 25, 2013

Thank you Mr. Lybarger, we appreciate you taking the time to review our dealership. We are very fortunate to have Steve Miller on our staff. We also would like to thank you for your business! Enjoy your new Accord!

I'll probably be back again

by from TRAFALGAR, IN |

My overall experience was good. My salesman was very nice and seemed up front with me. I knew exactly what I wanted and what price I was willing to pay. Although the negotiation process was slow I ultimately got exactly what I wanted. The finance guy was amazing and very knowledgeable. I will look at Terry Lee Honda first when I'm in the market for my next Honda.

by from Carmel, Indiana |

There has never been an easier, more professional transaction than the one I just had with Terry Lee Honda. Forget every cliche you've ever heard about the car buying experience because at this deanship they have a completely different philosophy. They gave me all of the information I needed, took as much time as necessary to answer my questions and allowed me to make a buying decision without any pressure. The sales person was wonderful and, after having an opportunity to meet the general manager it was clear that the customer service philosophy and professionalism started at the top. He was such a kind, professional and caring guy - I was shocked that he took the time to care about my transaction. Terry Lee Honda has earned a fan for life.

2002 Grand Am

by from Danville Il |

I Drove 100 miles to look at the car that was advertised on cars.com. The car was priced as listed on internet site. The car was clean drove and rode very well. John Drake was very helpful and answered all of our questions and was very knowledgeable. There was no sales pressure to try to get to buy the car. The sales manager lowered the price to help me out. I asked what the dealership fees were prior to the purchase,often dealers have hidden fees that are not disclosed until signing. There were no hidden fees. The business transaction was very friendly professional and swift. Thank You

Excellent Dealearship

by from Indianapolis |

I had the most pleasant experience at Terry Lee Honda in Avon, IN. Not only did they have the best price for the specific car I was looking for, but the sales consultant was wonderful, not pushy, and very patient. I was able to negotiate an even better price when I made a decision to purchase the car. Customer service is definitely their priority! Great dealership, definitely lives up to all the reviews and the reputation. I absolutely am loving my new Honda!

August 21, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review Terry Lee Honda. We appreciate your kind words and are very happy to have you for a customer! Enjoy your Honda and please let us know if you need anything!