Terry Lee Honda

New 877-715-6413
Used 866-693-9152
Service 888-814-4302

Terry Lee Commitment

Eighth Purchase & Counting...

by from Indianpolis, IN |

First time used vehicle purchase with John Drake and outstanding service as usual. An unexpected issue arose the day of delivery and it was handled, as expected, with efficiency and humor. Highly recommended dealership that is so very different from other experiences...keep up the great work!!

June 29, 2015

We're so glad that everything worked out during your visit with us here at Terry Lee Honda! Thank you so much for letting us know that our team could get exactly what you needed in your used vehicle purchase. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we can't wait to see you again!

Great Service

by from Zephyrhills, Florida |

I was traveling from IL to OH when my Honda Odyssey had a serious motor problem. My car was towed to Terry Lee Honda. I had rented a car and returned to Ohio. Steve Wheat was the service person who helped to see that my van was fixed. He made several phone calls explaining to my son and myself what had happened and about the repairs needed. I feel he went out of his way to assist, being I was out of the state and not at all knowledgeable about car repairs. If the problem had to happen I certainly was in the right place and had the right person looking out for me. He is a very good representative of your company. Many thanks.

August 11, 2015

Judy, we're so happy to hear that our team worked so hard to take care of you and your vehicle during that unfortunate traveling mishap. We appreciate you letting us know that Steve worked so hard to get everything worked out for you. If you're ever in the area again, feel free to stop by to say hi! Thanks again!

Great place to buy a vehicle!

by from Shelbyville, Indiana |

We loved our experience at Terry Lee in Avon. We felt comfortable as soon as we walked in. Josh was awesome!!!!! Very friendly and not pushy at all. We couldn't have Got a better experience. The whole group of salesman were so respectful through the whole process and fast. We purposely tried to find a vehicle that made us happy at this dealership due to the great staff. If you want great customer service go to Terry Lee and ask for a Josh!!

August 10, 2015

Deanna, thank you so much for sharing all of your amazing comments with us at Terry Lee Honda! We're so glad that Josh was so helpful and friendly during your visit. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Terrible customer service

by from Rosemount, mn |

Very poor communications. Never got back to me and sold the car I was interested in after they had me send pics of trade. They proceeded after all this to sell so the car elsewhere so they said. Yet 2 weeks later it appeared for sale again and they never returned my calls. This was very poor service

July 31, 2015

Ralph, we are incredibly sorry to hear that you were not happy with your recent experience with us here at Terry Lee Honda. We understand your frustration and we apologize for the miscommunication. We will definitely be using your feedback to look into things further in order to improve moving forward. If you would like to speak with someone about this in further detail, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you. Julie Janssen, 317-272-8826.

The ride service for car detailing

by from avon,In |

I needed to get my car detailed and terry lee Honda Avon provided me pick and drop.Tina picked me up .She was there in a couple of minutes within me requesting a ride.She was nice and friendly and I felt comfortable with her.She was great.

July 25, 2015

That's so wonderful to hear, Ayesha! Thanks for letting us know how helpful Tina was during your visit. We can't wait to see you again soon at Terry Lee Honda!

awesome experience

by from Avon, IN |

This is my second time buying from Mitchel Housmyer and he never fails to hook me up with an awesome deal! There were a few setbacks (on my end) and he was patient and always had some sort of solution for everything. He worked very fast and diligent and and made the process VERY easy for me and non stressful. I would definitely buy from terry lee again!

July 25, 2015

Amber, we're so happy to hear that you can continue to count on Mitchel for fantastic service here at Terry Lee Honda! Thank you for sharing your feedback and letting us know that he was so helpful and patient during your visit. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great friendly service

by from Indianapolis,indiana |

I was in the service department today thinking something was wrong with my phone charger outlet and Tina got her personal charger and plugged it in for me and we noticed that my outlet is fine I just need to get a need power cord for my phone ..Thanks for the fast friendly service Tina and I didn't have to wait at all

July 22, 2015

Heather, we are pleased to know that Tina could help you figure that out so quickly! Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Terry Lee Honda. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

customer service

by from plainfield in |

stop in for directions a lady by name Tina was very polite helpful tell her THANKS....

July 22, 2015

Thanks for sharing that with us, Linda! We're happy to know that Tina was so helpful. If you're ever in the area again looking for a new vehicle, we'd love to see you at Terry Lee Honda!

customer service

by from Indianapolis, In. |

Stopped on US 36 walmart gas station for direction the cashier didn't know, but a young lady gassing up a Terry Lee Honda van was very helpful and was able to give me good directions. she was very helpful and courteous. Her name was Tina

July 22, 2015

We're glad Tina could help you out, Gerald! If you ever need any service done on your vehicle or you're looking for a new one, feel free to stop by Terry Lee Honda at any time!

Getting my CR-v serviced

by from Plainfield,Ind |

I was trying to sell a 03honda cr-v. Was turned down bytwoprospective buyers because Takata air bag recall. Justin Gilespie came to the rescue. Got the part in for me and scheduled the warrantee work.the cr-v is sold with cash in my pocket. How could I say more for Justin and your service dept. above I see five stars. Let's give them to Justin and your service dept.

July 15, 2015

That's awesome, thank you! We're so happy that Justin could take care of everything for you regarding your CR-V. We appreciate the incredible rating and kind comments, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Tire light problem

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I called your store today with an issue regarding my tire light not going off and my tires were inflated properly. I talk to a young lady by the name of Tina, she help me correct the problem. She was very pleasing to talk to and very knowledgeable! Thank you so much Tina!

July 15, 2015

We're very happy to hear that Tina could get everything sorted out for you, Patricia! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the five star rating. We look forward to seeing you again at Terry Lee Honda!