Rodriguez Auto Wholesale, Inc.

(3.8) 4 Reviews

4116 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33603

2007 chevrolet silverado 1500

by from DAYTONA, FL |

there are great persons they treat you like family i had a great experience i love my truck it has everything i wanted for a good deal i would definitely recommend other people there great deals next time i need another vehicle i am definitely go there again thank you..... :)

customer review and dealer integrity

by from carson, ca |

I called this dealer today about there cts coupe and was very disappointed by the guy who answered the phone. He was very evasive when it came to answering questions about the car. I explained that i am a out of state potential buyer so i wasn't able to show up in person. This guy was rude and tried to talk down to me as if i was asking ridiculous questions. I guess he is ridiculous enough to think that someone should just send him $30,000 without asking any questions about the car. I think he was hiding some information about the car but whether he was or not he was a jerk who does not value his customers.

Excellent and Honest Dealer

by from South Tampa |

From the start, Ray and Brenda were very professional, courteous and personable! The buying process was very easy and fast. I have shopped many car dealers over my years, and by far, this is one of the best I've ever dealt with. I highly recommend them and yes, I would buy another car from them!!! Oh...and one of the few that will "Show you the CarFax"!

Mr G, Palm Bay Fl

by from Palm Bay FL |

I have bought two cars from this dealer on the BMW everything was really good, Both owner him and her were very professional conducting their bussiness. However on the MB we bought I was promised the second key for the car along with the car manual and up to today I have not received. But both time prices on vehicles were super prices and other than that they are very profesionals. and as soon i get more money I will be going there in search of another vehicle.