Carlock Toyota of Tupelo

882 Cross Creek Dr, Tupelo, MS 38866

Used 662-821-2854

Horrible

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience at this dealership was horrible. Basically I committed to purchasing a vehicle, lined up financing and scheduled a time to pick up the vehicle and the sales person sold it from underneath me. Literally, I was waiting to sign the bill or sale and had the money wire set up. To top it off, he texted me to tell me this!! This really happened. I called the manager and general manager to complain and did not receive a call back. Really? Go somewhere else, anywhere. Hope all those visiting Toyota execs get a chance to read this about their dealership closest to the new plant.

A good experience at Carlock Toyota

by from Pontotoc MS |

Before visiting Carlock Toyota, I called to check on the availability of an RX350 I had seen on line. I talked to Richard Porter, who greeted us warmly the next day. Richard was a fairly new salesperson but he was very professional in his handling of the sale. I had a CarFax review in hand and I actually had more info on the car than he did. However, we built a good rapport. Everything about our experience at Carlock was good except for the pricing. I had inquired online about the price of the car, and it was much lower than the "negotiated" price I was given. During these proceedings, I received an e-mail on my Iphone quoting me the price. The dealer was shocked at the quote but kindly honored the price. I am grateful. The only other negative was that I needed to contact the finance person during the week of the sale and NEVER received a return call from her.