Bald Hill Kia

1021 Bald Hill Rd, Warwick, RI 02886

New 877-795-9704
Used 888-779-7931
Service 888-331-7554

Real People, Real Prices!

Super service, and wonderful transaction.

by from Warwick, RI |

Scott Gagan provided us with very patient and respectful and enjoyable service while selecting and purchasing a Kia Soul for my mother. Five stars all the way.

July 13, 2015

Were thrilled to hear that your experience with Scott was fantastic. Best of luck to your mother on her new Soul!

2015 Kia Sportage

by from Warwick, RI |

In May 2014 my husband was looking for a new car, and he was interested in the Kia Soul. So we went to Bald Hill Kia. While we were there I looked at the 2014 Kia Sportage. A couple weeks later I went back to Bald Hill and met with Mike Maymon. I made sure Mike knew I was just shopping and not ready to buy. Now we move forward to April 2015 and I was now ready to buy. I went back to Bald Hill Kia and met Mike again. This time we made a deal. I never felt any pressure from Mike. I am not sure I got the best deal, but I did get a deal I was happy with. I have now had my new Kia Sportage for 2 months, and I have no regrets. I have purchased many new cars since 1972, and I have never had the kind of relationship with a dealership or car company like the one I have had with Kia, Bald Hill Kia and Mike Maymon.

June 26, 2015

David Thank you very much for such a great review of Mike and the rest of the team at Bald Hill Kia! Thank you for your business and best of luck in the new Sportage.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from LINCOLN, RI |

I HAD AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AT BALD HILL KIA. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I WENT TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE ON MY OWN AND AS A FEMALE I WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS. I MET WITH SCOTT GAGON AND TOLD HIM WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR IN A VEHICLE. SCOTT WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND LISTENED TO WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR IN A VEHICLE. I TEST DROVE A 2013 KIA SORENTO AND LOVED IT. SCOTT HELPED ME GET A GOOD FINANCING RATE AND GET A PAYMENT I COULD AFFORD, THANKS TO A LITTLE HELP FROM HIS FINANCE MANAGER KEVIN. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING A CAR FROM BALD HILL KIA.

June 8, 2015

Donna, We strive to treat every experience the way you described yours with Scott of Bald Hill Kia. We wish you continued luck in your Sorento!

New 2015 Kia Soul

by from Cranston, RI |

Bought another Kia Soul from Bald Hill Kia. The salesperson Mike Maymon is an outstanding professional. He is extremely friendly and knowledgable about all of the cars and he answered all of our questions with ease. This is the second Brand New Kia Soul that we have bought. We now have a 2014 and a 2015 vehicle. Bald Hill Kia is lucky to have Mike as an employee and we appreciate his dedication and service.

June 8, 2015

Kevin Thank you for your kind words about Mike and Bald Hill. We also appreciate your continued business. Enjoy your new ride!

Thank you, Chris!

by from Cumberland, RI |

What a great experience it was to buy a new Kia Soul from Chris Singleton at Bald Hill Kia! Chris showed a willingness to work with us from the start. He was friendly and professional and his sense of humor made our buying experience really fun! We now have a great car, purchased at a great price, in the color I wanted. (And finding that color was no easy task, but Chris was able to locate exactly the color, model, and package I wanted!) Many, many thanks to Bald Hill Kia and Chris Singleton!! We can't say enough good things about our experience with them!! As far as we're concerned, Chris Singleton and Bald Hill Kia set the standard for car sales. EVERY car dealership and EVERY sales person should be this good!!

June 8, 2015

Wow what a review. Thank you very much for your business and for the glowing review about your experience. Best of luck in your new vehicle!

Chris Singleton = Easy/pleasant buying experience

by from Coventry, RI |

This is the second Kia I purchased from Bald Hill. I worked with Chris Singleton, and was so happy with my first experience that I returned to buy my second Kia. Chris worked with me to get the very best deal for my trade-in as well as the best deal for financing on the car I truly wanted! I absolutely would shop with them again. I highly recommend Chris Singleton & Bald Hill Kia to everyone!!

June 8, 2015

Thank you Jessica, We try hard to make the experience second to none and we are grateful for your continued business and kind words about Chris and Bald Hill!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Warwick |

Scott went above and beyond for us! He was kind, available 24/7 until I made my decision. I believe he did get me the best deal. Definetly love my new Sorento!

June 8, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about Scott and Bald Hill Kia. We are happy to hear the love for your new Sorento!

Fantastic Service

by from Warwick, RI |

I stopped in to Bald Kia to test drive a car because my fiancee had purchased a car from them a few years ago. Since she had a great experience there, she wanted me to give them a try. I have to say that it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I first met with Scott Gagan, on the sales floor, who made us feel very comfortable. It was clear that he was paying close attention to what we needed and showed us the type of cars that we were in the market for. After I took a 2011 Kia Optima for a test drive, He went over my finances, brought in Paul Venice, the sales manager, who was equally as helpful and we came to an agreed price very quickly without any of the usual car buying hassles. The next day I met with Jennifer Philbrick who went over the financing. That was also the best car financing experience I've ever had. All in all, I have to say that, to date, this has to be the best place to buy a car. Especially when dealing with the three people I dealt with. Because of my experience with Jennifer, Paul and Scott, I would recommend them and Bald Hill Kia to everyone looking to buy a car, new or used. Thank you.

June 8, 2015

Thank you John, For your purchase and for your great review! We'll be sure to let Scott, Jennifer,Paul and the rest of the team at Bald Hill Kia about your kind words!

Thank you!

by from west warwick RI |

Cars great thank you! getting about 28 MPG other then no sunroof Im very happy

May 27, 2015

Jim Thanks for the review. Best of luck in the new ride!

Stay away from Metro!!!! Baldhill and Joe are #1!!

by from Johnston RI |

If you want to be pushed around and told you have to buy from them hold your keys and treat women like there not a buyer then go to Metro, If you want a smooth no pressure honest dealer then go to Baldhill and see Joseph =) and you are right the White is the best! thanks again!

May 27, 2015

Danielle thanks for your great review and the kind words about Joe. We appreciate your business and best of luck in your new ride!

Great Experience!

by from North Providence, RI |

I recently went to Bald Hill Kia in search of a larger family vehicle. This was the first time I went to purchase a car without having my husband or someone with me so I was a little nervous. I met with Chris Singleton and went through what I was looking for in a vehicle. I test drove a 2013 Kia Sorento and loved it. Chris worked with me to get the very best deal for my trade-in as well as the best deal for financing. He even transferred the car seats from my old vehicle into my new one once everything was done. Chris and the other associates at Bald Hill Kia were amazing! Not only would I shop with them again, but I will absolutely be recommending Chris & Bald Hill Kia to friends & family for their future automobile purchases.

May 27, 2015

Sandy, from Chris and the team at Bald Hill Kia we appreciate your kind words and your business. We thank you for your reccomendation. Best of luck in your new Sorento!