Windham Select

Windham Select

710 Dupont Rd, Charleston, SC 29407

Used 888-895-2015

Family owned for over 30 years. THOUSANDS sold nationwide! Hand picked top quality vehicles

Great folks to deal with

by from Charleston S.C |

Saw a car I liked and sent a request! Within minutes someone had contacted me and we set up an appointment. They were friendly and very helpful.

Great Experience

by from Summerville, SC |

Really good experience buying from Windham. The sales staff was top notch!

Good Experience!

by from Summerville, SC |

Very honest, knowledgeable, & left with our car that same day.

PROFESSIONAL

by from Hanahan |

These guys offer the best deals in town. No hassle, no stress, no pressure. Just a good product, and a great bunch of guys. Will only buy from here.

Quick, easy, and honest

by from Charleston, Sc |

I couldnt give them a better review. Saw a truck online and gave them a call. I asked about the online price i saw and they told me about an even btr price for the same car they placed in the paper. Other places would have been happy to start at the higher price, but they were honest. No games either, what you saw was what you got. They encouraged me to have the car looked at and even dropped it off at my mechanic! How many places would do that? Once i got the green light from my guy, the rest of the deal took 30 min. All in all the whole thing took less than an hour of my time. They had the paperwork queued up and ready to go. Its hard to find honesty in the used car business, i found it here. I would definitely use them again!

Great place, would do business here again

by from Goose Creek, SC |

From the moment I contacted the dealer about a truck I just bought, they were friendly and knowledgeable. And very fair about things, because of the level of interest in the truck (I was told right away that it was on a first come, first serve basis.) All of the sales people were super excited about the truck, and were talking it up a lot. I was a little leery at first, but then when I took it out for a test drive, I found out why they were excited about it, and that it wasn't just hype. After that, the buying process was very straight forward and streamlined, and they worked with me and let me do what I needed to in order to make sure all the documentation was available and accurate. They also provide very, very good service plans for their vehicles, so that is recommended to take. They also make sure you are getting good, quality vehicles (some places will sell you something as is, including any check engine lights that are on. Not here. During the test drive, I noticed the check engine light was on, and the salesman with me on the drive called it in, and was told that it was already scanned, IDed, and the part ordered and coming in. They literally had the part replaced about 20-30 minutes after I signed the final paperwork.) No one was pushy, all very laid back but professional. I can honestly say that it was a pleasure doing business here, and that if my orders bring me back here (I am in the Navy, and they made sure I was aware of how that fact modifies pricing with different vehicles) I will be doing business here again. Highly recommended.

Good Experience!

by from Charleston, SC |

It was my first time financing a vehicle. They were able to work with me and did their best to get me the best rate. Really nice guys and a laid back process! Far less painful than I thought.... I did a lot of research and homework and they were the best price.

August 9, 2012

Thanks for your business, and we are glad we were able to make it an easy experience.

awesome service

by from savannah ga |

Awesome service they were really determined to get me in the car that I wanted even with my credit issues

March 23, 2012

Jordan, We thank you for your business and are glad that you were able to get the car you wanted. I hope to see you again in the future. Lennrd Fly Internet Sales Manager 843-860-3639

FALSE ADVERTISING

by from Charleson, SC |

I found a car on cars.com for a 2002 Chevy Blazer for $4,990 with 80,000 miles VIN 1GNDT13W52K170576. It was listed slightly under bluebook value and I thought it would be a good fit for my family. I got to Windham Select, test drove it, checked the VIN and price and said, "WE WILL TAKE IT!" Then we waited to talk to Brad, the manager, for over two hours @3:30pm to 5:30pm on a Friday. When we finally got to talk to him, he gave us a run around on the price, saying it was already sold, but there was an identical one off lot for more money, which he had already approved us for by running our credit. (We had been pre-approved from our bank). There's too much local competition for these guys to get your business.

October 10, 2011

Sorry for the inconvenience, but sometimes cars sell before we have a chance to allow someone else to buy them, we are very busy car lot because our prices are cheap, I would love to say that everyone gets the car they want with us, but sometimes that just can't happen. We operate on a first come first serve basis and allow our customers to make a security deposit in order to allow them to make arrangements with their bank. Sorry once again for your negative experience, I would love to help you in any way I can if you need any. Good luck with your car purchase.