Green Country Auto Group

Used 888-514-5289 Used888-514-5289
Service 866-307-0036 Service 866-307-0036

Great customer service

by from Parsons, KS |

We were expecting a long drawn out process going into buying a new car. Instead we got a very good experience. David was very helpful on the first day. We went in on Veterans day so we had to go back. Next day David came up on his day off and Matt had all the paperwork ready and waiting. All in all it was a great experience.

Very pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff.

by from Parsons, KS |

I've had a very good experience dealing with everyone at Green Country. Everyone is very helpful....I would definitely recommend Green Country to friends and family!

Great dealership. Top notch crew very informative

by from Salina oklahoma |

Best dealership I have done business with staff was very knowledgable. Found the truck I wanted and they did everything I could ask for to put me in it. Top notch dealership with a great crew. I will definitely send friends and family to do business there. Anthony Dixon went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and completely satisfied with our purchase

Better than expected

by from Parsons, KS |

We had been looking all over for just the right vehicle for our daughter as she was heading off to college. We stopped in to Green Country and were really surprised how easy they made this experience for us. Our sales person was polite and knowledgeable and the finance guy was fun and made our purchase very pleasant. We were probably only there around an hour and left with the perfect pre-owned Cruze for our daughter. We would definitely recommend Green Country.

Sneaky & cheap

by from SE KS |

Shopping on line I found a white 2010 Dodge Charger I thought I might have interest in. Unfortunately they chose NOT TO PRICE any of the used cars listed. Either they didn't know what they wanted for them or they didn't want to tell the public what they wanted for them??? Also the picture of the car was a stock photo of a new car that wasn't even the right color. Finally I tried to check their car fax on the car but found I had to pay for that with a credit card?? There are plenty of other dealers on the internet that choose to do business out in the open without trickery involved. THEIR LOSS I'LL SHOP ELSEWHERE!!