Green Country Auto Group

Used 888-514-5289
Service 866-307-0036

Better than expected

by from Parsons, KS |

We had been looking all over for just the right vehicle for our daughter as she was heading off to college. We stopped in to Green Country and were really surprised how easy they made this experience for us. Our sales person was polite and knowledgeable and the finance guy was fun and made our purchase very pleasant. We were probably only there around an hour and left with the perfect pre-owned Cruze for our daughter. We would definitely recommend Green Country.

Sneaky & cheap

by from SE KS |

Shopping on line I found a white 2010 Dodge Charger I thought I might have interest in. Unfortunately they chose NOT TO PRICE any of the used cars listed. Either they didn't know what they wanted for them or they didn't want to tell the public what they wanted for them??? Also the picture of the car was a stock photo of a new car that wasn't even the right color. Finally I tried to check their car fax on the car but found I had to pay for that with a credit card?? There are plenty of other dealers on the internet that choose to do business out in the open without trickery involved. THEIR LOSS I'LL SHOP ELSEWHERE!!