NJ Luxury Motors

6049 NJ-35 South, South Amboy, NJ 08879

Used 888-476-2139

Very Professional

by from Washington, DC |

I recently visited this dealership (from DC) and unfortunately did not purchase the vehicle (Audi A8) I had hoped to buy. The dealer agreed to allow me to take the vehicle to the Audi dealership to have it checked out. We went and the Audi dealership said overall the car was in great condition and worth purchasing. At the end of the day we could not agree on a price, but I was very impressed how professional everything was handled. They seem like a very honest and reliable business.

Great Service

by from Paterson, NJ |

Recently bough a car from this dealer and it was a great deal, very helpful and no crazy doc. fees like other dealers around. I will buy from them again next time Im looking for a car.

Big THANKS from a Lexus driver!

by from Englishtown, NJ |

I bought my 2005 Lexus ES330 from NJLuxuryMotors over three month ago, but wanted to give it some time before writing a detailed feedback. I think it been enough time and I still couldn be happier with the purchase, so here I go Ie spent many hours doing my omeworkand ended up with 11 vehicles based on my price range, desirable mileage and condition. The list shrank to 7 Lexuses after calling the dealerships and learning that 4 cars were no longer available (even though they were still advertised), so Ie decided to take a day off work and see all seven cars before finalizing anything. I was really determined to see all of them, so Ie decided to start from the most expensive one and finish with the least expensive. First two cars were clearly a disappointment totally mis-described over the phone, in reality they had scratches, some dents, etc. To be fair, they were not that horrible, but both salespeople assured me that their cars were in ike newcondition, so the trust was lost right there and thenMy appointment number three happened to be a nice car and I definitely considered it, but moved on to NJLuxuryMotors, the third least expensive Lexus on my list. When I arrived to the dealership I was greeted by Alex. He showed me the Lexus (looked great!), and offered to take it for a test drive. After the test drive we sat down, Alex showed me the Carfax report (I did not have to ask) and carefully explained every record on the list. His car seemed to be a great choice from every perspective, yet I still had two more to go, so I mentioned that I not ready to make a decision right away, and I was still going to have my mechanic check the Lexus before I buy anything (Alex had no problem with having the car checked by mechanic). To make a long story short, last two cars on my list, the cheapest in the area, were not even close to what I saw at NJLuxuryMotors (I guess it a common sense, but I still gave it a chance), so I made arrangements with my mechanic to look at the two I liked, and the Lexus from NJLuxuryMotors turned out to be a 100% winner exactly the combination of price and quality I was looking for. Conclusion NJLuxuryMotors is definitely a trustworthy dealership, very professional these guys know exactly what they selling. You won see marble floors and flat screen TV on their walls, but they save you enough money to install marble floors in your own house! Thank you Alex, you are the best!!!

Superb Car Buying Experience

by from Oklahoma City |

I was very weary purchasing a car over the Internet but NJLuxuryMotors had the exact vehicle I was looking for. There were plenty of pictures along with ample details provided which eased my mind. I initially spoke with Alex and he walked me through the process for buying and shipping from out-of-state. There was never any haggling or pressure over anything. I purchased the car and half ay through Alex informed me he was going on vacation before the vehicle would ship. He put me in contact with Boris who didn miss a beat. Boris informed me as soon as the vehicle shipped and followed up after it arrived to ensure I was satisfied. I would highly recommend NJLuxuryMotors to all of my friends or anyone interested in one of their vehicles. Thanks again for the awesome experience!

Excellent Experience Buying Online

by from Lincoln, NE |

I live in Nebraska and just purchased a car from NJLuxuryMotors. I worked primarily with Alex. These guys were great to work with. They were fair on the price, had the windows tinted, had the car taken to a local 3rd party dealership for inspection and even lined up shipping to Nebraska. The car showed up just a few days later. These guys were honest and had great communication and I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Thanks Alex and Boris for an excellent experience.