NJ Luxury Motors

6049 NJ-35 South, South Amboy, NJ 08879

Used 888-476-2139 Used 888-476-2139

Customer Service Bad from the Start

by from North East, United States |

I did not purchase a vehicle from this dealership because even before I visited the premises the person answering the phone was very unprofessional - I need no further indication of a bad customer service relationship. "Small things are indications of great things"

3rd one and counting

by from marlboro nj |

we just bought our 3rd car from them. thanks for everything guys. see you for the next one soon.

3rd car and counting

by from marlboro nj |

buying our third car. Thanks for everything guys. I will see you for the next one soon.

be veru careful with place

by from Perth Amboy, NJ |

Called this place ahead of showing up and the salesman was very friendly and so he was in person. After getting there looking at the car and test drive it we discuss the number and noticed it wasn't adding up so I walk out with the excuse to think it over night. Next day called the bank to see check on the numbers on the loan application and they added over $2,000 dollars to the final amount AFTER taxes , so I called them so they could explain me why would they add so much money and they gave me a horrible excuse that didn't make any sense. If you are planning to buy from here do your homework specially in the numbers cause they will get bad and it seems with no remorse.

Labor Day

by from Jersey city New Jersey |

Stopped by this dealer today and was very impressed. No pressure and a very comfortable place. Plan on buying my car there very soon.

2010 Mercedes ml350.

by from South amboy nj |

Nice mom and pop place. Bought my car, 2 weeks later brought back for brakes. Cars great and got me a great rate with local credit union.

good prices but dont know how to sell to costumers

by from Hartford ct |

need more expirience selling or making a good deal i left my phone to buy a escalade all i said is to lower a little bit the sales person told no need proffesional costumer servise

Very Professional

by from Washington, DC |

I recently visited this dealership (from DC) and unfortunately did not purchase the vehicle (Audi A8) I had hoped to buy. The dealer agreed to allow me to take the vehicle to the Audi dealership to have it checked out. We went and the Audi dealership said overall the car was in great condition and worth purchasing. At the end of the day we could not agree on a price, but I was very impressed how professional everything was handled. They seem like a very honest and reliable business.

Great Service

by from Paterson, NJ |

Recently bough a car from this dealer and it was a great deal, very helpful and no crazy doc. fees like other dealers around. I will buy from them again next time Im looking for a car.

Big THANKS from a Lexus driver!

by from Englishtown, NJ |

I bought my 2005 Lexus ES330 from NJLuxuryMotors over three month ago, but wanted to give it some time before writing a detailed feedback. I think it been enough time and I still couldn be happier with the purchase, so here I go Ie spent many hours doing my omeworkand ended up with 11 vehicles based on my price range, desirable mileage and condition. The list shrank to 7 Lexuses after calling the dealerships and learning that 4 cars were no longer available (even though they were still advertised), so Ie decided to take a day off work and see all seven cars before finalizing anything. I was really determined to see all of them, so Ie decided to start from the most expensive one and finish with the least expensive. First two cars were clearly a disappointment totally mis-described over the phone, in reality they had scratches, some dents, etc. To be fair, they were not that horrible, but both salespeople assured me that their cars were in ike newcondition, so the trust was lost right there and thenMy appointment number three happened to be a nice car and I definitely considered it, but moved on to NJLuxuryMotors, the third least expensive Lexus on my list. When I arrived to the dealership I was greeted by Alex. He showed me the Lexus (looked great!), and offered to take it for a test drive. After the test drive we sat down, Alex showed me the Carfax report (I did not have to ask) and carefully explained every record on the list. His car seemed to be a great choice from every perspective, yet I still had two more to go, so I mentioned that I not ready to make a decision right away, and I was still going to have my mechanic check the Lexus before I buy anything (Alex had no problem with having the car checked by mechanic). To make a long story short, last two cars on my list, the cheapest in the area, were not even close to what I saw at NJLuxuryMotors (I guess it a common sense, but I still gave it a chance), so I made arrangements with my mechanic to look at the two I liked, and the Lexus from NJLuxuryMotors turned out to be a 100% winner exactly the combination of price and quality I was looking for. Conclusion NJLuxuryMotors is definitely a trustworthy dealership, very professional these guys know exactly what they selling. You won see marble floors and flat screen TV on their walls, but they save you enough money to install marble floors in your own house! Thank you Alex, you are the best!!!