1811 Gallatin Pike N, Madison, TN 37115

Used 888-229-6815

Fantastic selection of quality, pre-owned vehicles!

Misleading pricing

by from Nashville, TN |

Web pricing is not accurate. I was charged two thousand dollars more because I did not make a cash purchase. They say they are competitive but that is not true. I purchased an automobile in 2011 and had an experience totally opposite. Please be careful.

Awesome!!

by from Decatur,Al |

Dear Wholesale Inc, Thank you so much for making my dream come true.I purchased the car of my dreams on January 30,a 2009 Lexus GS 350. A special thanks to my salesman Tyler. He was awesome.My husband and I drove over 100 miles and only had to spend a little over an hour because Tyler had the paperwork ready to be signed. I have never been to a dealership and spent that little of time.Thank you so much Tyler...I would recommend this dealership to anyone and would absolutely buy from this dealership again

by from Paducah, KY |

Dear Wholesale Inc. In Nashville, TN, My husband and I recently purchased a 2011 Lexus GS 350 from Wholesale Rivergate. We had an awesome experience. We are from Paducah Kentucky but chose Wholesale Inc. after seeing the large selection and pricing of the vehicles. Upon deciding to purchasing the vehicle, our sales person Chad delivered the vehicle all the way from Wholesale Inc. in Nashville, TN., to our home in Paducah. This was a four hour round trip. At time of delivery the vehicle was in immaculate condition. The outside was still clean, even after the drive and the interior was spotless. We completed all the required paperwork in a matter of minutes and Chad answered all the questions we had about the loan. Chad was very friendly and showed us all the amazing features of the Lexus. Overall our experience was first class, we got a great deal on a wonderful car and couldn't be happier. We will return to Wholesale when we are ready to purchase another vehicle and encourage others to shop there. THANKS TO CHAD AND WHOLESALE INC.

BEWARE!

by from MADISON, TN |

I've bought several cars in my lifetime and I'm here to tell you this is a terrible place to go! SURE-- they WILL put you in a car if you have credit issues, but that will come with a hefty price. I bought a vehicle here and it was mechanically unsafe (bought used). They refused to stand by replacing it (only had it 2 days) before it BROKE DOWN-- transmission was out!! In addition to that-- the finance company they use--- C & F Finance is a regional bloodsucker of a bank (read reviews)--- bottom line---- TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

Great Experience

by from nashville, tn |

This was a great experience for both myself and husband (both of us have credit issues). He was approved for a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro one week, and I was approved a week later for a 2013 Dodge Charger. After being recently turned down from Tom Bannen Chevrolet, we are totally satisfied with Wholesale. Would recommend them to anyone.

The BEST car buying experience I have ever had!!!!

by from Nashville, TN |

My experience with Kirk Campbell and the Wholesale Inc family was ABSOLUTELY EXCEPTIONAL! I took my car to the Wholesale Inc Rivergate Nashville branch. I was interested in trading my vehicle for something roomier but couldnt afford a hefty payment and honestly my credit wasn't that hot either. Kirk made the process simple and stress free. He took down my information and I was driving a 2013 Altima the next day. The best part about it is that I got a newer car at a fair price with a warranty. I had visited many dealerships prior to coming to wholesale and was met with overpowering salesmen who were not friendly or helpful and did not have my best interest in mind. This has been the BEST car buying experience I have ever had! My children loved playing in the childrens play area, which was safe and clean. Everyone there was friendly and helpful. They even offered great refreshments to their guests as they waited. I will refer everyone to Wholesale Inc Nashville. If you are looking to buy a car or even a trade car THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. Don't let bad credit stop you. There are options for you. I am a witness.They make it quick, simple, and pain free.

Great customer Experience

by from Clarksville, tn. |

Miguel was an extremely helpful salesperson. Dealership very clean and inviting. Very knowledgeable staff. Great cars and the best prices around.Universal Kia failed to get me a car financed after a month of run around. Wholesale Inc. got it done effortlessly. Ten stars,,I love my car.Quality, consistency, and attention to customers needs. I highly recommend this lot in Madison, Tn.

I LOVE MY CAR!

by from Nashville, TN |

I have been looking around for a car online and some car lots for several weeks not knowing exactly what I was wanting made it more difficult, then I found an ad for Wholesale Inc. with several vehicles in my price range. I never heard of them but knew the Rivergate area and it was easy to find them. I arrived early on Saturday morning before they opened and was looking around on the lot. Michael Davis introduce himself and because I didn?t know exactly what I was looking for, showed me several vehicles in my price range that might work. He was very conscious about sticking to my budget and didn?t try to show me something that I couldn?t afford. I looked at about 8 different vehicles and during that time he was very knowledgeable and never pushy. He really listened to what I was saying about options that I would like in a vehicle with payments I could afford. I narrowed it down to 2 and he let me test drive the cars on my own as long as I liked, which really helped me get a feel of the cars. I decided to buy the 2nd one I test drove due to it having more options. It was a very easy hassle free process. I got a great rate of 3.99% and was very happy with the deal I got on the car especially since it was below KBB value. I would highly recommend Michael Davis and Wholesale Inc. because of a large selection of great vehicles with a variety of price ranges and pressure free sales. I would definitely buy another car from them. I LOVE MY CAR!

Awesome. Best experience yet!

by from Pleasant View, TN |

Absolutely the best experience to date with any vehicle we have ever purchased. Wonderful customer service. Worked with Brandon and Ryan. Liked the fact Wholesale, Inc. is community oriented. Worked with us on every aspect. Would highly recommend. Next vehicle I buy will be from them again.

Don't deal with Wholesale

by from Nashville, TN |

I purchased an Acura MDX from Wholesale Inc. Within less than two weeks the entire steering column including ignition had to be replaced. I contacted Wholesale about the possibility of a refund or exchange. I've now contacted them four separate times. The salesman, Lino, from who I bought the car told me- "I only sale cars. I'll have my General Manager give you a call back." That was three days ago and I have yet to hear anything. I would not recommend in the least.