6020 Hodgson Rd, Lino Lakes, MN 55014

Used 877-231-1704

not worth the time!

by from minneapolis,mn |

I saw a car online, and went to see it. The lot seems like a horror movie scene. All cars are in horrible condition. Rusty and old.

Bob's Auto Ranch responded to this review

May 23, 2014

My name is Bob and I am the owner of Bob's Auto Ranch. I am sorry we did not have a car that worked for you. We try to have a selection of used cars and trucks that are inexpensive, unfortunately they sometimes are rusty. As cars go up in price there is less rust.

Good experience

by from St. Paul, MN |

No frills auto sales but great prices. Bob's doesn't have layers of management. Therefore he can keep his prices much lower than the big dealerships. Nothing fancy but they're honest, down-to-earth people. Bob, or his son, Rob, is who you'll deal with.

by from Wyoming, MN |

You need to review inventory on website first. Inspect for leaking fluids after test drive. Staff was friendly and polite. Fair pricing for minor repairs that will be needed on cars. Low cost cars are available.

Duluth MN

by from Duluth, MN |

Didn't get the information I needed. The only email that was sent to was "it's still here". I asked for quite a bit more information

Used Car search - Bob's Auto Ranch

by from Mpls, MN |

The site was easy to use. My inquiry was responded to promptly. I ended up buying something different, but the communication here was great.

Satisfied custmomer

by from Stillwater |

The folks at Bob's Auto Ranch treated me well. They showed me cars in my price range, and told me straight up which cars to look at and which ones to steer away from on the lot. I explained my needs and they listened The car I got had a little rust damage on sides and one floor panel but not many issues and I drove it all over the western and southwestern U.S. this summer.

Poor email answering very very little help

by from st cloud mn |

Your answer to my email was days.Told me your hours but no more information about vechile.Showed me very poor customer service.Think there out for money thats it.Glad read others reviews shounds very poor an a rip off place.Thanks others for reviews. Difently a plce to stay away from

Won't respond thru Autotrader

by from Osceola, Wi |

I have sent several emails to Bob's Auto Ranch about a vehicle thru Autotrader where they advertise. Never have I got a response. Apprarently there too busy fixing their autos. No response no sale here.

Pleased

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Of course after reading reviews I wasn't too sure about this place, but I was still interested in a specific car after seeing it online. The car runs great, the only thing from making it perfect was the slight body damage. Not really an issue and not really noticeable so overall the car is great. They were friendly and helpful at Bob's and honest through the whole process. I was able to get financing easily and through a credit union with low interest. Overall, just be smart and thorough during the test drive and before you sign or pay for anything and make sure to get the car checked out before you complain down the road (pun intended) about buying a lemon.

Pleased