Bob's Auto Ranch

Bob's Auto Ranch

6020 Hodgson Rd, Lino Lakes, MN 55014

Used 855-605-6222

Bob's Auto Ranch was a valuable find!

by from Bemidji, MN |

Bob's Auto Ranch responded quickly to my internet inquiry. They had a huge selection of reasonably-priced vehicles, with pertinent information & prices clearly visible on each car. Cars were unlocked to allow easier browsing. There was no sales associate breathing down your neck as you looked around. Test driving was hassle-free. The sales associate was so kind & easy to work with; she didn't play those silly negotiation games, either! ("I've got to talk to manager about that...") I've received numerous compliments on my new car. Many can't believe that I got it for such a great price. I've already recommended Bob's Auto Ranch to several family and friends. When it's time to car shop again, Bob's Auto Ranch will be the first dealership to check out.

Good Service

by from Moorhead, MN |

Got good feedback, not much follow-up afterwards or other options.

Poor response, and too late

by from Hugo, MN |

I too, like John Does from Duluth, got a 3 word response when I inquired about a vehicle they had listed online.....and guess what? it was the same 3 word response he got...."It's still here"!!!!! Really?? And you honestly think I would come in??? hahahahahahaha

Bob's Auto Ranch responded to this review

April 10, 2015

Barb we are sorry about the short response you received from your email. We do not have a lot of people working on emails and it is the shortfall of our business. Sincerely Bob

Very satisfied new customers

by from Twin Cities, MN |

Normally my husband and I look for our cars from private sellers. But when we saw Bob's was selling several cars we were interested in we decided to give them a chance. Boy were we glad we went in! Bob's is not some soulless, slick used car dealership but instead a place that's a bit rough around the edges and full of authentic personality. We felt very comfortable working with Rob and we didn't feel pressured at all. That's my kind of salesperson! In the end, Rob worked out a price for us and we bought a car. We are ready to recommend Bob's Auto Ranch to friends and family.

Less than great service

by from NW Suburbs |

Bob's Auto Ranch never got back to me with answers to my questions. I bought elsewhere. Bob's loss.

terrible service

by from minnesota |

Let me start by saying this place looked very promising online! (great prices for good reliable used cars) WRONG! My first indication that buying a car here would be a mistake was the customer service. The younger girl behind the desk was rude , impatient , and made it seem as if it was physically painful to do her job. the older of the two women was much nicer but had zero knowledge of the lot she was working for. I didn't interact with any of the other employees but not for a lack of trying (on the phone, busy , etc. ) The second hint was that many of the cars on this lot were advertised as running , and despite the mark up for high millage cars I was willing to check it out. One of the only two cars they let us start, not drive, had no battery life at all. The second had a very loud exhaust and we couldn't test the way it runs because it was parked in. The second car wasn't at all a problem but just frustrating. In regards to the first try I guess I'm just wondering why they would have even handed the keys over in the first place knowing it didn't run and knowing that we had a few other cars I wanted to see and that they closed soon. Overall this place needs an attitude adjustment and a revaluation of the prices.

Me and my family have bought 4 cars from here

by from North saint paul, mn |

Me and my dad have bought a few cars from this place. Only had to do minor repairs to a couple of them. Always have been cheap and affordable. I recently had a baby and need a bigger car so I'm selling mine and bobs auto ranch is the first place I'm going to buy a car. They have a great selection of cars.

Unique car buying experience

by from Plymouth, MN |

The most unique car buying experience we ever had. They didn't hound us at all as we walked around the lot looking for the cars I had seen online and was interested in looking at. When we had picked out the one we were most interested in, we went into their office. Bob confirmed the choice we had made was the better choice of the two. We were given the keys to take a test drive without even being asked for name, ID, license, or anything. After test driving, my wife an I had a quick, private chat about what we would be willing to pay for it and what we really wanted to pay for it. We went back to make an offer and before I could even make an offer, Bob said I can let it go for $X, which was exactly what my wife and I had agreed we wanted to pay for it. We did later find one issue with the vehicle that I had missed during my inspection, but it was pretty minor and I still felt like we saved probably 35% over what it would have cost from a dealer. It's several years later and 42,000+ of mostly kid-driven miles and I still have the car. Best car deal of my life. I would definitely go back. As others have mentioned, YOU need to check the car over before you buy. If you want the "normal" car buying experience, this is probably not the right place for you.

not worth the time!

by from minneapolis,mn |

I saw a car online, and went to see it. The lot seems like a horror movie scene. All cars are in horrible condition. Rusty and old.

Bob's Auto Ranch responded to this review

May 23, 2014

My name is Bob and I am the owner of Bob's Auto Ranch. I am sorry we did not have a car that worked for you. We try to have a selection of used cars and trucks that are inexpensive, unfortunately they sometimes are rusty. As cars go up in price there is less rust.

Good experience

by from St. Paul, MN |

No frills auto sales but great prices. Bob's doesn't have layers of management. Therefore he can keep his prices much lower than the big dealerships. Nothing fancy but they're honest, down-to-earth people. Bob, or his son, Rob, is who you'll deal with.