Waxahachie Ford

(3.9) 9 Reviews

1800 W Hwy 287 Bypass, Waxahachie, TX 75167

Worst customer service an price

by from Crowley,tx |

Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. They lied just to get me there. I drove over an hour and should not have bought a car from them. After trying to reach the manager and being hung up on, i got rid of this car and will not do business with these people again. I recommend autonation in burleson. It was worth goong there. Everyone was nice, we did everything via email, and I got a great deal!

2010 Dodge Charger

by from waxahachie |

I love my experience at Waxahachie Autoplex, Simon was the best salesman and help my whole family out thank you!!!! And if your a smart shopper you would come see him...... Tambria Boozer

Honest, Prompt, Up Front Service

by from Red Oak, Texas |

Hello Scott Smith. The purchase of this vehicle from Waxahachie AutoPlex was the best vehicle purchase we have ever experienced. Your no pressure, straight, honest, all cards on the table approach and delivery confirmed with us that we have found our vehicle salesman going forward! We told you up front we don't like to haggle and take all day going back and forth. After settling on the vehicle we wanted, we were pleasantly surprised to be done with all the paperwork and walking out an hour later. Also, hat's off to Chris Lewis in finance for making that part no pressure and pleasant as well. We got a one time bottom line price, which was the lowest we found in the entire Metroplex! No back and forth game playing just right down to the bottom line, just like we wanted. Again, you are a gentleman and a true honest Marine American! Thank you for you service to our country and your professinal approach to selling. Wayne and Lacey Thompson Wayne L. Thompson CertainTeed/Saint-Gobain Corp Manufacturing Manager?RPG

the most dishonest sale man

by from wichita Falls tx |

We traveled about 2hours to get to that dealership, in the will of trying to buy a brand new car. As we got there the sale man was rude not helpful at all, almost like he didn't want to be there. Well since we've traveled 2hours already I felt like we had to get the car so our trip would be worth it. Unfortunately the sale man came up with a price different from the one on their website, and he wasn't willing to negotiate AT ALL. He kept on saying "the price is the price". After 25min of trying to get him to negotiate, we finally gave up and left empty handed. I will never ever recommend this dealership to anyone.

No wonder they vahe a bad bbb rating

by from Waxahachie |

I found the sales manager to be deceptive and dishonest. Tried to sell me a 2012 vehicle with 4500 miles as a new vehicle. Found an insurance card for a non employee in the console. They couldn't explain that one. Their price quote was then $10,000 more than their internet advertised price. Big dog and pony show from the finance guys. Unable to answer questions without beating around the bush. Wasted a lot of my time.

Great Buying Experience

by from Arlington, Tx |

Scott Smith was amazing! Highly, highly recommend!

The van is a good mini van. Sales man helped lot

by from Mcallen, Tx |

The sales people are polite and helpful. I didn't feel pressured, good selection:

Great!

by from waxahachie, tx |

My salesperson was very knowledgeable. Very down to earth person. Helped with all questions.

Fantastic!

by from waxahachie, tx |

My salesman was very helpful and professional. The sales manager was very helpful also. The experience I had at Waxahachie was excellent. I will recommend the dealership to anyone I know looking for a new car.