Mountain View Nissan

Service 888-646-6519

Mountain View Nissan - Chattanooga's only 10 Year 120K Mile Warranty

Very Pleased

by from Chattanooga,Tennessee  |

Our salesman worked hard to get us in the car we wanted for a good price.

Great Salesman with no hassle.

by from Cleveland, Tn 37312 |

First of all I started on the internet just find some information and, within minutes someone form there sales department call immediately. Being a little hesitant I continue to tell the Salesman what we were looking for. He then asked if we could come down and look that the Nissan Rogue. I told him we would and about what time it would be before we arrived. As we pulled up to Mountain View Nissan I quickly notice to two Rogue's setting in the shade with the windows cracked. The salesman met us at the door and quickly you could tell this guy was very professional. He answered all our questions as we took the White Nissan Rogue SL for a test drive. He asked what it would take for me to drive it home. Without any pressure what so ever after talking with my wife I gave him a price and, that was as far as I was going. He came back and said will had a deal. It was the smoothest car buying experience I have ever been apart of. If you want a good Salesman give Dusty McIntyre a call.

Happy Customer

by from Chattanooga TN |

Their explanation of the mechanical issues my car has was excellent.

Very Pleased

by from Chattanooga TN |

I always receive excellent service from Mike Gondek and his staff, especially Charlie Cobb.

The Best

by from Chattanooga TN |

Everyone so very friendly. Really appreciate that. Also like the reminders on line that it is time for regular maintenance.

June 3, 2014

Thanks for choosing Mtn View Nissan! We want to make your shopping and serving experience as easy as possible. We appreciate your feedback - feel free to keep us updating on how best we can serve you!

Great Deal

by from Chattanooga TN |

I have never in my life been treated so well at any car dealership until now!!! Everyone was amazing. Charlie was GREAT (sorry I forget everyone else's name) but there was also a woman with red hair who went above and beyond to call the anchorage nissan!!! My experience in this store was amazing. As are brand new car was breaking down we happened to be right by this nissan and pulled in. It was such a bad morning and the nissan service staff made it easier to deal with. The brought or suv right back and worked hard to get us back on the road.

June 3, 2014

You are busy - we understand that and love to be able to jump in and save the day! We hope you had a great rest of your trip.

Great Impression

by from Chattanooga TN |

Usually I do not have any issues with any service done. But I am quite upset over the length of time it took to get this done. No one explained or told us it would take this long. My husband brought the car in at 8:15 am and was unable to leave until 11:30. If we had known we would have made arrangements to come back and pick up the car at a later time.

June 3, 2014

We are sorry for the delay and thankful that we were able to speak with you to resolve this issue. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention so that we can make amends. We appreciate your business.

Great Deal

by from Chattanooga TN |

It was best experience I have ever had at any dealership! Making the impossible possible.

June 3, 2014

With our incredible team and great relationships with many financing institutions, we do work harder to get you in the car of your dreams! Thanks for your business.

Happy Customer

by from Chattanooga TN |

Im very pleased with my new Nissan Sentra 2014, also the sales guy Corey,I was very happy with his services, he was the best sales person I've ever dealed with. I've dealed with several more car dealers before coming to you all I would rate you a 10 the best around Georgiażż Thanks

June 3, 2014

Bragging notice - we do have the best staff anywhere! They are friendly, helpful and downright good people. Thanks for choosing Mtn View Nissan, and Corey will be looking forward to all the referrals you send his way!

Best of the Best

by from Chattanooga TN |

I had a great experience during my time working with the people of Mountain View Nissan. Everyone was very helpful.

June 3, 2014

We appreciate your business!

Wonderfull

by from Chattanooga TN |

I was pleased with all the help I received from everyone. I will recommend your business to my friends.

June 3, 2014

Thanks for choosing Mountain View Nissan!