Jim Keras Nissan

2080 Covington Pike, Memphis, TN 38128

New 888-863-7201 New888-863-7201
Used 888-815-5348 Used888-815-5348
Service 877-817-5026 Service 877-817-5026

The Mayor Of Covington Pike Can't Save You Money Unless You Come In To See Him Today

New Cube

by from Memphis, TN |

I purchased a new 2012 Nissan Cube from Jim Keras Nissan. I worked with Maurice Walker on this purchase. He was very nice, easy to work with and I felt comfortable dealing with him. I would contact him again if I were looking for another car.

Great service!!

by from Oakland, TN |

I have purchased two new Nissans from the same sales rep, George Morrow, since 2012. The most recent a 2016 Rogue and I love it. Jim Keras has great helpful people in all departments, especially in sales and finance. I will continue to do business with them in the future and plan to buy a new Titan from them when its time to replace my truck.

ANTHONY SIMMONS best salesman!

by from Olive Branch MS |

Our sales man Anthony Simmons was an awesome sales associate would recommend him to EVERYONE. He took his time and made our deal happen! THANKS ANTHONY

Great salesman! Love the car!

by from Cordova, TN 38018 |

Our salesman Reggie whitmore was great! Thanks, Cathey

February 15, 2016

Thank you for the positive review, Cathey. We love hearing from our customers and we're especially pleased to hear that Reggie did a great job working with you. Thank you for your time and business.

I recommend George Morrow

by from Memphis, Tennessee |

This was not my first time having George Morrow as a sales person. The service was as excellent this time the last. George does his research before you even walk through the door. All of your options are laid out with no hassles or complications. He goes the extra mile to ensure he has done all he can do for you. My trade in process was smooth and STRESS FREE!!!

December 30, 2015

Thank you for the positive review, Natasha. We love hearing from our customers and we're pleased that you had a great experience with us. Thank you!

Excellent Experience

by from Memphis, TN |

Ed Kelly and Scott McNeese really worked well for me and i was likely not the most pleasant customer to deal with. They went above and beyond to meet my request and I left with a brand new car and a very pleasant experience thanks to those two.

December 24, 2015

Thank you for your positive review, Taylor. We are so pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. Thank you!

New 2015 Altima

by from Memphis, TN |

I had a great experience! Tony Rogers helped me find the best car for me. I didn't have any problems purchasing my new car.

December 11, 2015

Thank you for your positive review, Tony. We love hearing from our customers and we're pleased that you had a great experience with us. Thank you!

great experience with Shawn and his team

by from Memphis,TN |

Impressed with Shawns professionalism and customer service. I told him what I was looking for and he quickly found it on the lot. He and the finance manager worked out things to fit my budget. Had a problem with the radiator. Took it back the next day. Shawn put me in a rental. They fixed my vehicle in one day. Have had no problems since. Thanks for taking care of me and standing behind your vehicles.

Greatest Decision

by from Memphis, TN |

After two weeks of shopping for a car I took the chance of applying for a car on Jim Keras Nissan's website. What a great decision! Shawn McLean called within minutes of my submitting the request. He is very honest and straight forward. Shawn asked the necessary questions to make sure that he met my needs. He was not trying to just make a sale, but took the time to make sure I was getting what I wanted at a great price. He did extra research to see where I could save more money. Shawn is very knowledgeable about the stock and made sure that I knew every detail about my car. He is a joy to work with. I tell everyone I know to go see Shawn "the car guy".

Outstanding Service

by from Memphis, Tn |

For 10 years I've dreamed of purchasing a new Altima. Today, Mr. Shawn Mclean, helped with making my dream become reality. I'm so ecstatic about my 2015 Nissan Altima. Mr. Mclean is an "Awesome" salesman. In the very beginning he made me feel as if I already owned the car. The process went smoothly. He explained everything in full details throughout the interaction. I will always do business at Jim Keras Nissan. Also, I will refer everyone who's in need of a vehicle to shop there for the best experience. Again, thanks!

December 11, 2015

Thank you for your positive review, Lucretia. We love hearing from our customers and we're pleased that you had a pleasant experience with us. Thank you!