Jim Keras Nissan

2080 Covington Pike, Memphis, TN 38128

New 888-863-7201
Used 888-815-5348
Service 877-817-5026

The Mayor Of Covington Pike Can't Save You Money Unless You Come In To See Him Today

New Cube

by from Memphis, TN |

I purchased a new 2012 Nissan Cube from Jim Keras Nissan. I worked with Maurice Walker on this purchase. He was very nice, easy to work with and I felt comfortable dealing with him. I would contact him again if I were looking for another car.

Great Experience-Maurice Walker

by from Memphis, TN |

I had a great experience while car shopping at Jim Keras Nissan from the time I pulled into the parking lot until the deal was finished. I recently purchased a 2014 Nissan Altima from Jim Keras. The salesman who assisted me with my purchase was Mr. Maurice Walker. Mr. Walker was so polite and pleasant. He treated me with respect and showed an interest in what I desired as a customer which enhanced the experience. I was able to chose the car of my choice, with no pressure, much respect, and no schemes. I would definitely purchase another car from Mr. Walker and Jim Keras Nissan. If you live in the Memphis area and are looking for quality cars and quality services while looking, I would definitely recommend Mr. Walker as your first choice when you decide to do so.

July 2, 2014

It was a pleasure a meeting and assisting you in getting the vehicle of your choice. It is not always as easy but we worked it out. Congratulations!!! Maurice Walker Jim Keras Nissan Memphis 901-598-5377

Great Experience!

Great Service

by from Blytheville, AR |

I purchased my first car on April 25th from Jim Keras Nissan. In the days leading up to my purchase, I made daily contact with my salesman Shawn McLean via phone and email. Shawn went above and beyond to make all means to make sure that my deal was fair and that I could get the car I wanted. Knowing that he's just doing his job, it was a great feeling to know that people aren't out to get you caught up in a bad deal. Thank You Shawn for getting me into this 2014 Nissan Sentra!!!

Bought a new Nissian Rogue Select

by from Memphis .tn |

I purchased a new 2014 Nissan Rogue Select from Jim Keras Nissan on 4/7/14 . I worked with Shawn Mclean on this purchase. He was very nice, easy to work with and I felt comfortable dealing with him. I would contact him again if I were looking for another car. I Highly recommend him !!!!

I had a very painless experience

by from Memphis Tn |

I recently bought a 2014 Sentra. Had not traded cars in 15 years. Was a little nervous about the new electronic gadgets on the car. I worked with Maurice Walker the Internet sales person. He was friendly, personable, did not push to try to sell me more than I wanted. Even after I drove the car home I called him back about the dials and a light that I did not understand. He was as helpful as if I had not already bought the car. I would recommend asking for him to work with. After starting online-when in person he had found a car that was just what I wanted.

July 2, 2014

You are a doll. Thank you for the recommendation. Maurice Walker 901-598-5377 Jim Keras Nissan Memphis

A great place to buy a car.

by from Memphis, TN |

This is my sixth automobile I have bought from Jim Keras Nissan in Memphis Tenn. At this time I have a SUV and a truck. They have great service,and the staff is very helpful.I will not buy my automobiles from no one else. Mr Walker is in tune with all my needs. It is just a great place to go and buy cars.

July 2, 2014

No more cars for you. Just Kidding. I appreciate the confidence you have in me. It keeps me going... Maurice Walker Jim Keras Nissan Memphis 901-598-5377

MY FIRST TIME AS A NEW CAR OWNER OF SENTRA 2014!!!

by from Brownsville, TNT |

I HAD A VERY GREAT EXPERINCE WITH MY PURCHASE OF MY NISSAN SENTRA 2014!!!! I HAD MADE A CALLED TO MY NEPHEW WHO IS A SALE PERSON WITH JIM KERAS. HE MADE MY BUYING OF THE CAR GOOD BUYING EXPERINCE IN MY LIFE. HE MADE SURE I WAS PLEASED WITH THE CAR AND THE ALL OVERVIEW OF THE VISIT TO THE DEARLSHIP AWSOME TRIP THANK YOU!!!!!

Fantastic experience, exceptional customer service

by from Memphis, TN |

I am a recent law school graduate, and went to school in another state. I had not driven in more than three years because I relied on mass transit. So, I was very nervous when I went to look at/ test drive cars. Maurice immediately put my mind at ease and found the perfect car for me when I described my wants/needs. I purchased a 2014 Nissan Rogue SL. Maurice went above and beyond for me from the start, and when I mentioned how nervous I was about driving home, in a new city, in the snow, he offered to drive in front of me. I gladly took him up on his offer and I made it home safely with his help. I am thrilled with my car and will buy from this dealer in the future.

February 18, 2014

Thank you. It really means a lot to me. I am glad we got a chance to sit down and work everything out.

Great Service

by from Memphis, TN |

I had a very pleasing experience. Maurice Walker "walked" me through the process from start to finish. He was professional, kind and a great individual.

July 2, 2014

Thank you again Mr. Cochran.... Maurice Walker Jim Keras Nissan Memphis 901-598-5377

Great job Maurice Walker!

by from Memphis,TN |

I really enjoyed working with Maurice Walker in finding a car to fit my budget and travel needs. He was able to put me into a new car with 40 mpg. He also shocked me with the highest price on my trade in for three dealerships! I got a great rate and would tell anyone to go see Maurice for a new car.