Fox Acura

4330 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546

Used 616-942-8040

Great!

by from Michigan |

We drove 2 hours to pick up a hard to find pre owned vehicle. I worked with Larry Swanson a lot over the phone before going out there. I wanted to make sure everything was going to be set since we would only have one shot at picking it up before having to go back home.When we got out there we found everything to be just as he said. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Honest and easy.

So Far So Good

by from Grand Rapids |

Been by Fox Nissan a few times looking at cars. Been talking to Larry Swanson who I found to be good to deal with. Good at following up and no pressure sales. I would not mind purchasing a vehicle there as long as they maintain this type of relationship.

Poor advertising

by from 49503 |

Traded a few emails with a sales person in their used car dept. Had interest in 1 particular car. Said it was a real good car. When looking at it before meeting with sales person, found driver's side mirror barely attached to the car. Feel like I was duped before I face to face spoke to sales person. Not the way to find a car on the lot up for sale. Do not go there as they are not what they seem to be.