5957 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

Used 888-638-8344
Service 866-946-0214

Outstanding Customer Focus

by from Toledo, OH |

Craig Welch was outstanding. He made the buying of my 2014 Nissan Sentra a positive experience. Thank you so much for your great customer service.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on our review site Ms. Martin! We appreciate your business and we are always here to help!

Miserable experience

by from Toledo, Oh |

Nissan Titan. I called for over six weeks and did not get an answer or a return call. The last time they did not fix my warranty problem and I still have it. When I tried contact through the operator, she kept sending me to Chrysler service. When I finally got to talk to a human - six weeks later - they could not schedule me in a reasonable time (prior to a month long trip two weeks out) and pretty much said they were sorry and couldn't do better. This is my third Titan and the service department has been steadily degrading. Never again with Yark.

June 13, 2014

We do apologize for this. We would like to have the opportunity to make this right. Please get in touch with us through email at feedback@yarkauto.com so we can further address this issue for you.

Nissan Juke

by from Toledo |

I love my Juke. My sales person Andrew Dauer was fantastic. He spent a lot of time with me and made me feel special. Emily, John and Eric were equally awesome. FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!!

June 13, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We strive to make all of our customers feel like part of the Yark Family, and would like to thank you for your patronage!

by from Toledo, OH |

The service was great. I really liked that my salesperson Angelia Taylor and Mr Eric cared, and wanted to make sure that getting my new Sentra would not be a burden on me. All staff was excellent

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your kind review Ms. Roberts! We are always here to help you with your automotive needs and we appreciate your business!

buying a nissan ultima

by from toledo, ohio |

I was very impressed with Steve Shenefield in looking for a car. He sat with me and went through what I was looking for in a car and dwindled down the list of cars to 6 or 8. Then I was able to test drive, compare and buy. I felt little pressure and he was knowledgable about the cars and felt comfortable in his comparisons as well.

April 29, 2014

We are happy to learn that Steve was able to help you search for the perfect vehicle for you! Our team of sales and service advisors are always here to assist you with all of your automotive needs!

Very pleased.

by from Detroit Metro area, MI |

We bought a new Nissan NV passenger van for our growing family. We are very pleased with the experience that we had with this dealership and with our salesman, David Angel, who worked to answer our questions and make the process smooth even months before our decision to purchase. Would definitely recommend this dealership and also David specifically to purchase a vehicle. There was more than one instance where they went considerably out of their way to make the process easier on us.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for giving our dealership the opportunity to serve you! We are happy to know that David was able to help you find the best vehicle for your family. Please know that we are always here to help with your automotive needs and welcome to the Yark Nissan family!

Great service and great people.

by from Holland |

We have always had great quality service with Yark Nissan. Our family has purchased multiple Nissans from this dealership due to the great service and friendly people. We recently purchased a 2014 rogue and we love it! Our salesman Chris and the rest of the team, really helped make the purchase process go smoothly. We want to thank you all for your help and will definitely come back for future purchases again!

April 7, 2014

What a great review! Thank you for sharing this with us! We appreciate giving us the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to serving you again!

Love my Rogue

by from perrysburg, oh |

I wanted an SUV and out of my KIA and I never thought they could do anything for me but Andrew was very helpful and honest. they were able to get me a new Rogue and I absolutely love it. Andrew and the rest of the staff did an amazing job. Thank you.

April 2, 2014

Hi T. Conner! We appreciate your comments about your experience with Andrew and our staff at Yark Nissan! Your satisfaction is our #1 priority! Thank you so much for giving us the chance to serve you and we hope you LOVE your new Rogue!

Nissan Versa

by from Curtice, OH |

Not only did we have a great experience but we even had fun with Andrew Dauer who leased us the Nissan Versa. Overall experience for me (which I had never leased before) was excellent.

April 2, 2014

Hi Darlene! Congratulations on your new Nissan Versa! It's always important to have fun in life and we are very happy that your experience with our sales team was an enjoyable one! If you have any questions about your new vehicle we are always here to help!

A funny thing happened on my way to another dealer

by from Toledo, Ohio |

We were on our way to look at one of those tiny econoboxes at another dealership. As we were driving past Yark Nisson my wife suggested we stop in an take a quick look at the Versa Note for comparison with the "other" car we were on our way to buy. Naturally with the severe global warming we experienced this winter it was snowing so my wife waited in the car while I looked at the row of Versa's. I didn't expect anyone to come out of the dealership to help a guy looking at the lowest profit cars on the lot but Andrew braved the late spring snow storm to ask me if I needed help. He showed me the Versa - which was probably a better car than the one I had intended to purchase and invited us inside to get out of the snow. After explaining I was interested in a high MPG car for the long commute to a new job Andrew pointed out the Sentra was a nicer ride and got almost the same MPG as the Versa; best of all they had great lease deals to end the fiscal year. They actually had a beautiful 2013 on the floor with an option package a couple levels above the one I would've considered. I asked him to price out the upscale 2013 along with the 2014. The 2013 model that was nicer came in with a lower lease rate. We went home with a car several orders of magnitude better than the eco-box we had started out to purchase at a price in the same ballpark. Andrew was awesome to work with. He didn't twist my arm; he didn't talk down to me; he didn't make me sign an offer sheet and "take it to his manager"; he didn't turn into Badger Car Salesman; he didn't use any of the smarmy tactics that keep my wife and I out of car dealerships. He gave me the information and let me make up my mind....what a concept. I can't say enough to describe how great an experience we had. The dealership was busy and we had to wait for the finance guy but everyone was friendly and helped make our wait tolerable. Next time I need a car my first stop will be at a Yark dealership, hopefully with Andrew. (Sorry Yark, if he goes down the street to another dealership I'll probably follow Andrew.)

April 2, 2014

For someone who "Hate's Buying Cars" we certainly are excited that you gave US the opportunity to show you how painless and enjoyable it can actually be! We understand that purchasing a vehicle is an investment and it takes a lot of consideration to choose the right vehicle that fits your budget and needs. Andrew and the rest of our team of sales, service and support employees here at Yark are trained to provide you with an experience that encompasses everything that you listed- Our job here is to serve YOU. Thank you for your feedback about your experience because it allows us to see that our employees are doing a great job. We also appreciate your kind words because you've shared your experience with the world! Please let us know if there is anyway we can serve you in the future and we hope you love your new Nissan!