5957 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 888-503-2174
Used 888-638-8344
Service 866-946-0214

Just What You're Looking For!

2015 Nissan Altima LS

by from Ottawa, OH |

My mom and I drove over an hour to Yark Nissan in Toledo, Ohio to have her test drive a couple pre-owned vehicles. Let me tell you, it was worth the trip. She purchased a 2013 Nissan Altima LS and got a much lower interest rate through Yark than she could have at her own bank. While she was filling out the paperwork, I asked about trading in my 2013 Nissan Sentra for a 2015 Nissan Altima. The deal they offered was up front and honest their best deal. No under-cutting and back and forth offers to the finance manager. Craig Welch was an absolute pleasure to deal with. The whole staff was friendly and accommodating. The 2105 Altima LS is an amazing ride. Thanks again to Craig and the crew for getting me set up on budget.

The Proud owner of a 2013 Nissan Altima!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I bought my 2013 Nissan Altima, one week ago today. I hadn't planned on walking out with a new car. lol. My Sales person was Christopher "Dino" Dandino. I had been to Yark Nissan, the week before. From the 1st time I walked in, I was treated with great respect. It was horribly cold out and I was dressed for it, not dressed to impress. Dino was speaking with another employee, when I walked in, and interrupted his conversation, the moment I walked in. I was just feeling things out, shopping around. I was never pressured or spoken down to. I went back the following week and was shown a 2nd car, that fell within my financial parameters, yet had more options than I thought I could afford. What a nice surprise.... We had to program a 2nd key fob and while they did that, they took care of a recall of sorts, that I had no knowledge of. Every person who I came in contact with, at Yark Nissan, was friendly and professional. Todd, in finance, was also a pleasure to work with. The guys in Service were great too, although I didn't get to thank them. So far, I LOVE my new car.... It is solid, fun to drive and has many bells and whistles that I'm still learning. I wanted something with a little more Style, than a Camry or Accord, and I found it! However, I have to watch my speed, as it has a lot of hidden power. Dino was great to work with. I put him through a bit, as I'm an Analytical One. He was Friendly, Professional, Patient and Understanding! I'm SO glad that I gave him the opportunity to help me find a car. He has shown me how the other half lives! :-)

February 19, 2015

We are so excited about this new relationship we've created with you! How amazing to know that you are completely satisfied with every aspect of your experience; from Sales to Finance to Service, every visit with our employees went great! This is the kind of feedback that we strive for and work very hard to achieve. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to help you find the perfect vehicle. We welcome you to the Yark Nissan family and please know that we will ALWAYS be here to help with any of your automotive needs.

Great Service and Positive Car Buying Experiance

by from Whitehouse, OH |

Eric Stewart took care of us 100%! We never felt pressured or taken advantage of like most car dealerships make you feel. Everyone was friendly and truly cared about making our car buying experience a positive and enjoyable one! We were very impressed with the selection and staff here and would recommend them to anyone out there looking for their next vehicle!

October 14, 2014

Hi Jericha! We appreciate this amazing review about your experience and we are happy to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your kind recommendation and please know that we are always here to serve you. Welcome to the Yark family!

Outstanding Customer Focus

by from Toledo, OH |

Craig Welch was outstanding. He made the buying of my 2014 Nissan Sentra a positive experience. Thank you so much for your great customer service.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on our review site Ms. Martin! We appreciate your business and we are always here to help!

Miserable experience

by from Toledo, Oh |

Nissan Titan. I called for over six weeks and did not get an answer or a return call. The last time they did not fix my warranty problem and I still have it. When I tried contact through the operator, she kept sending me to Chrysler service. When I finally got to talk to a human - six weeks later - they could not schedule me in a reasonable time (prior to a month long trip two weeks out) and pretty much said they were sorry and couldn't do better. This is my third Titan and the service department has been steadily degrading. Never again with Yark.

June 13, 2014

We do apologize for this. We would like to have the opportunity to make this right. Please get in touch with us through email at feedback@yarkauto.com so we can further address this issue for you.

Nissan Juke

by from Toledo |

I love my Juke. My sales person Andrew Dauer was fantastic. He spent a lot of time with me and made me feel special. Emily, John and Eric were equally awesome. FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!!

June 13, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We strive to make all of our customers feel like part of the Yark Family, and would like to thank you for your patronage!

by from Toledo, OH |

The service was great. I really liked that my salesperson Angelia Taylor and Mr Eric cared, and wanted to make sure that getting my new Sentra would not be a burden on me. All staff was excellent

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your kind review Ms. Roberts! We are always here to help you with your automotive needs and we appreciate your business!

buying a nissan ultima

by from toledo, ohio |

I was very impressed with Steve Shenefield in looking for a car. He sat with me and went through what I was looking for in a car and dwindled down the list of cars to 6 or 8. Then I was able to test drive, compare and buy. I felt little pressure and he was knowledgable about the cars and felt comfortable in his comparisons as well.

April 29, 2014

We are happy to learn that Steve was able to help you search for the perfect vehicle for you! Our team of sales and service advisors are always here to assist you with all of your automotive needs!

Very pleased.

by from Detroit Metro area, MI |

We bought a new Nissan NV passenger van for our growing family. We are very pleased with the experience that we had with this dealership and with our salesman, David Angel, who worked to answer our questions and make the process smooth even months before our decision to purchase. Would definitely recommend this dealership and also David specifically to purchase a vehicle. There was more than one instance where they went considerably out of their way to make the process easier on us.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for giving our dealership the opportunity to serve you! We are happy to know that David was able to help you find the best vehicle for your family. Please know that we are always here to help with your automotive needs and welcome to the Yark Nissan family!

Great service and great people.

by from Holland |

We have always had great quality service with Yark Nissan. Our family has purchased multiple Nissans from this dealership due to the great service and friendly people. We recently purchased a 2014 rogue and we love it! Our salesman Chris and the rest of the team, really helped make the purchase process go smoothly. We want to thank you all for your help and will definitely come back for future purchases again!

April 7, 2014

What a great review! Thank you for sharing this with us! We appreciate giving us the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to serving you again!