Yark Nissan

5957 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 888-503-2174 New 888-503-2174
Used 888-638-8344 Used 888-638-8344
Service 866-946-0214 Service 866-946-0214

Just What You're Looking For!

Great!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I met with Dave A. about leasing a Nissan in October, 2015. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the payment I was looking for, so I didn't get a car. However, the next day, I had some questions and emailed them to Dave and he answered quickly and thoroughly. He even talked to a financial manager and they offered me a lower payment! That still didn't work with my budget, so I still didn't get a car. However, in late December, 2015, when I started looking to purchase a used car, I had such a great experience talking to Dave, I went back to see if he could help me with a used car. He went above and beyond the customer service I would have expected. I am thrilled with the service I received and my new (to me) car! I would recommend Yark Nissan, and Dave specifically, to anyone!

January 13, 2016

We truly appreciate this recommendation, Mr. Jones. We are happy to know that we were able to find a vehicle that worked with your budget and that you are completely satisfied with your experience with Dave. Welcome to the Yark Nissan family!

The people and the cars make the experience

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Can't say enough positive things about the staff at Yark Nissan. Kyle, though one of the lesser experienced salespersons, made the purchase very enjoyable for my wife and me. He was professional and human with the entire process. He could not have been more of a contributing influence in the sale. Todd, in finance, was also a very enjoyable person and the consummate professional. This is our third Nissan Rogue from Yark. The car sells itself with the quality and safety of the product. The Yark staff is what brings us back to Yark.

January 7, 2016

Thank you for this great review about your experience! We appreciate your patronage with our dealership! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to serve you again in the future.

Best car purchasing experience to date

by from Toledo, OH |

Having had one of the worst purchasing experiences ever at a dealership just down the road many years back Yark Nissan has instilled confidence in me that there is still honesty and integrity in the world of auto sales. TJ (sales) and Todd (financing) literally bent over backwards to help my wife and I find, purchase and drive away in the car of my dreams. For as long as I live in Ohio I will never buy another car from anywhere else. I had gotten off to a rocky start but with the utmost patience and professionalism these two guys got us on track and out the door in our new ride. I can't thank them enough!

November 24, 2015

Thank you for this incredible 5 Star Review about your experience at our dealership! If there is anything more we can do to serve you know that we will always be here to help!

Chris Dandino is the best ever salesman!!!!!

by from Maumee, OH |

I would never buy a car from any other dealership but Yark Nissan.. I would only have Chris Dandino serve me. He is the best all around salesman in Toledo, My opinion only!!!!! This is the 7th car in my family from Nissan. They are dependable and the service is spectacular.

November 17, 2015

We appreciate your patronage with our dealership! Thank you so much for this 5 Star Review!

Excellent experience

by from toledo OH |

T J was a big help and great at sales. Overall a great experience

September 2, 2015

Thank you for this great review!

Excellent service while buying our new car

by from Toledo, OH |

We had a wonderful salesman David Angel he was super easy to work with.

April 9, 2015

Hi Patty! Thank you for this 5 Star review about your experience with David! We hope you visit us again if you need any assistance with your new vehicle.

Nissan Rogue 2015 SV with premium package

by from Sylvania, OH 43560 |

Just purchased a nissan rogue 2015 over the weekend and picked up last night, drove the toyota, honda, mazda and decided on the nissan. spent three saturdays the dealership and could not say enough about the friendly service we encountered. Our salesman was Dave Angel and he did a great job of making sure we had no unanswered questions taking as much time as needed. All of the staff are great at making you feel welcome offering to help in any way that they can. Picked up the car last night and again Dave spent more than enough time explaining all of the features and fielding any questions I ask. Car buying can be a hassle but Dave and the Yark group made it a pleasant experience.

March 23, 2015

Hi Bob! Thank you so much for this incredible review about your experience! We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

2015 Nissan Altima LS

by from Ottawa, OH |

My mom and I drove over an hour to Yark Nissan in Toledo, Ohio to have her test drive a couple pre-owned vehicles. Let me tell you, it was worth the trip. She purchased a 2013 Nissan Altima LS and got a much lower interest rate through Yark than she could have at her own bank. While she was filling out the paperwork, I asked about trading in my 2013 Nissan Sentra for a 2015 Nissan Altima. The deal they offered was up front and honest their best deal. No under-cutting and back and forth offers to the finance manager. Craig Welch was an absolute pleasure to deal with. The whole staff was friendly and accommodating. The 2105 Altima LS is an amazing ride. Thanks again to Craig and the crew for getting me set up on budget.

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for this amazing review about your experience! Please know that we are always here to serve you!

The Proud owner of a 2013 Nissan Altima!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I bought my 2013 Nissan Altima, one week ago today. I hadn't planned on walking out with a new car. lol. My Sales person was Christopher "Dino" Dandino. I had been to Yark Nissan, the week before. From the 1st time I walked in, I was treated with great respect. It was horribly cold out and I was dressed for it, not dressed to impress. Dino was speaking with another employee, when I walked in, and interrupted his conversation, the moment I walked in. I was just feeling things out, shopping around. I was never pressured or spoken down to. I went back the following week and was shown a 2nd car, that fell within my financial parameters, yet had more options than I thought I could afford. What a nice surprise.... We had to program a 2nd key fob and while they did that, they took care of a recall of sorts, that I had no knowledge of. Every person who I came in contact with, at Yark Nissan, was friendly and professional. Todd, in finance, was also a pleasure to work with. The guys in Service were great too, although I didn't get to thank them. So far, I LOVE my new car.... It is solid, fun to drive and has many bells and whistles that I'm still learning. I wanted something with a little more Style, than a Camry or Accord, and I found it! However, I have to watch my speed, as it has a lot of hidden power. Dino was great to work with. I put him through a bit, as I'm an Analytical One. He was Friendly, Professional, Patient and Understanding! I'm SO glad that I gave him the opportunity to help me find a car. He has shown me how the other half lives! :-)

February 19, 2015

We are so excited about this new relationship we've created with you! How amazing to know that you are completely satisfied with every aspect of your experience; from Sales to Finance to Service, every visit with our employees went great! This is the kind of feedback that we strive for and work very hard to achieve. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to help you find the perfect vehicle. We welcome you to the Yark Nissan family and please know that we will ALWAYS be here to help with any of your automotive needs.

Great Service and Positive Car Buying Experiance

by from Whitehouse, OH |

Eric Stewart took care of us 100%! We never felt pressured or taken advantage of like most car dealerships make you feel. Everyone was friendly and truly cared about making our car buying experience a positive and enjoyable one! We were very impressed with the selection and staff here and would recommend them to anyone out there looking for their next vehicle!

October 14, 2014

Hi Jericha! We appreciate this amazing review about your experience and we are happy to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your kind recommendation and please know that we are always here to serve you. Welcome to the Yark family!