Yark Nissan

5957 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 888-503-2174 New 888-503-2174
Used 888-638-8344 Used 888-638-8344
Service 866-946-0214 Service 866-946-0214

Just What You're Looking For!

Great Staff, Excellent Service!

by from Toledo |

We bought two cars from Yark Nisssan, so far. A brand new Cube, and a used Grand Prix. I would have bought my 2011 Juke from there in April of 2013 if the color I wanted had been available. I ended up buying my 2011 Juke at a Nissan dealer in Columbus, but I feel that is too far to drive in order to have my regular maintenance done on the car done since Yark Nissan is only 7 miles from my home. As a result, I work with my warranty service and have my regularly scheduled service/maintenance done on my Juke at Yark Nissan. My Juke is fun to drive, and was my dream car purchase. In fact I test drove a Juke for the first time with Craig Welch of Yark Nissan. He's really a friendly, down to earth salesman whom my husband and I enjoy working with. I know that when I take my Juke in for service they are going to take excellent care of my "baby".

January 17, 2014

Hi Carmen! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your Juke and for your patronage with our dealership over the years! We are always here to help in any way that we can and we will certainly take excellent care of your baby!

Great value, good service

by from Toledo Ohio |

Enjoyed working with Mike and Dino. Answered all my questions and presented the sales in a no pressure atmosphere . First impression very positive on my new Maxima, however, I This is my 1st time leasing and I hope I can say the same throughout the entire 39 months.

January 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Both of our employees will be notified of your review and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! We are always here to help!

Yark Nissan is AMAZING!!!!!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

So I just bought my second Nissan Cube with Yark Nissan. I worked with Andrew who is one of the coolest guys you could ever meet. He is really down to earth and willing to help you out in any way. Andrew worked hard to find the car I wanted not just give me on off their lot. I was picky about the color and a few other things and Andrew made it happen. Brad was also really nice in the finance department. Brad took the time to explain things, really explain how my credit score worked how I could improve it very easy. I want to thank both of them very much for taking the time to make sure I was happy. I love my Cube in every way. Also my Nana loves my Cube very much also. Thank you Yark Nissan but mostly Thank you Andrew you are amazing.

December 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We appreciate your patronage with Yark Nissan and are happy to know that you were completely satisfied! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future!

Great service, good value

by from Toledo, OH |

Everybody was very friendly and personal. Took genuine interest in me. No hassles.

November 26, 2013

Thank you Dr. Gossman for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in your automotive needs in the future! Please let us know if there is anyway we can help.

Service experience = 5 stars

by from Toledo Oh |

The services writers both welcomed me. One took care of me. Very professional, pleasant. Took care of things quickly.

October 1, 2013

Thank you for your review, Rick! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future! We are always here to answer questions and make your vehicle needs as painless as possible!

Excellent Service - With A Smile!

by from Toledo Ohio |

The service was excellent! My dealer was Chris Dandino at Yark Nissan. He was very pleasant, joyful, patient and had a sense of humor. From the time I entered the Dealership till the time I left, he was professional. He knew his job, from the body of the car to the maintenance. A "Professional Car Dealer" would be a title to lable him with. He listened to me and took his time to inform me of the pricing and the details of the vechicle, that would fit me and my lifestyle (2011-Nissan Versa). The buying process was simple and easy. Facility was very clean, comfortable and welcoming. Even now when I come in for my oil changes, Chris D. welcomes me!

October 1, 2013

Hi Wendy! Thank you so much for your feedback! Chris is most certainly an asset at our dealership and we will commend him for his efforts in giving you a satisfactory experience. Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Great Experience

by from Toledo, OH |

All the staff I dealt with were very courteous. My overall experience was very enjoyable. I never felt particularly pressured in any aspect of the purchase. All of my questions were answered quickly. I do not have one bad thing to say about dealing with Yark Nissan.

July 3, 2013

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your business and your feedback on your experience. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Good customer service, smooth transaction

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

After having a bad experience with Ann Arbor Nissan last time we leased Murano, we drove to Toledo Yark to lease a new car. We showed at up 7.45pm on Monday night. Both, the sales person Craig W. and the manager Eric, were very helpful. Generally, I hate going to car dealerships...too much wheeling and dealing...But I'd say that the staff at Yark Nissan were pretty honest and gave us a good starting point price-wise from the get-go. The finance guy and the salesperson stayed with us till 10.30pm to complete the paperwork and explain the new features on Altima. Overall, it was a pretty pleasant experience. We'll definitely come back

May 21, 2013

Thank you for your kind review regarding your visit with us! We are happy to know that you were completely satisfied with your experience and that you will choose to use our dealership again in the future for your sales and service needs! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Great Experience! Bought 2 Cars in 90 Days.

by from Perrysburg, OH |

I had bought a brand new 2012 Murano in November, only to be in a terrible accident in February and totaled the car. My Sales Rep (Chris) hunted down and "exact" match, and I was able to get another Murano. This took us only a week to get done. The first buying experience was fine, and the second was GREAT!

February 22, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments! We are happy to know that Chris and our staff at Nissan were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with another great experience! Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Buying experience

by from perrysbutb,ohio |

One of the bestexperiences in buying a car. It was very smooth & easy

September 4, 2012

Thank you Matt for your feedback! We appreciate your business and please let us know how we may serve you in the future! If you need anything at all, just let us know.