Yark Nissan

5957 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 888-503-2174
Used 888-638-8344
Service 866-946-0214

Just What You're Looking For!

Great Experience

by from Toledo, OH |

All the staff I dealt with were very courteous. My overall experience was very enjoyable. I never felt particularly pressured in any aspect of the purchase. All of my questions were answered quickly. I do not have one bad thing to say about dealing with Yark Nissan.

July 3, 2013

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your business and your feedback on your experience. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Good customer service, smooth transaction

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

After having a bad experience with Ann Arbor Nissan last time we leased Murano, we drove to Toledo Yark to lease a new car. We showed at up 7.45pm on Monday night. Both, the sales person Craig W. and the manager Eric, were very helpful. Generally, I hate going to car dealerships...too much wheeling and dealing...But I'd say that the staff at Yark Nissan were pretty honest and gave us a good starting point price-wise from the get-go. The finance guy and the salesperson stayed with us till 10.30pm to complete the paperwork and explain the new features on Altima. Overall, it was a pretty pleasant experience. We'll definitely come back

May 21, 2013

Thank you for your kind review regarding your visit with us! We are happy to know that you were completely satisfied with your experience and that you will choose to use our dealership again in the future for your sales and service needs! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Great Experience! Bought 2 Cars in 90 Days.

by from Perrysburg, OH |

I had bought a brand new 2012 Murano in November, only to be in a terrible accident in February and totaled the car. My Sales Rep (Chris) hunted down and "exact" match, and I was able to get another Murano. This took us only a week to get done. The first buying experience was fine, and the second was GREAT!

February 22, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments! We are happy to know that Chris and our staff at Nissan were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with another great experience! Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Buying experience

by from perrysbutb,ohio |

One of the bestexperiences in buying a car. It was very smooth & easy

September 4, 2012

Thank you Matt for your feedback! We appreciate your business and please let us know how we may serve you in the future! If you need anything at all, just let us know.

One of the best buying experiences.

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Best dealer I would recommend to all my friends and relatives

August 29, 2012

Thank you for choosing Yark Nissan. We strive to provide a great automotive purchasing experience and we are glad that your expectations were met. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Love My New Car

by from Bryan, Ohio |

I bought my Altima at Yark in Toledo. It was the best experience I have had when purchasing a vehicle. I recommend that everyone looking for a car to shop with Yark! Couldn't be happier!!

Good and Bad Experience

by from Toledo, OH |

While we can all agree buying a car at a dealership is rarely pleasant, this experience had expected issues and unexpected ones. We had a trade-in and were offered a very insulting offer so that was not a good starting point. Then they were unwilling to negotiate on the price even though our trusted mechanic pointed out some issues to us. Luckily Yark gave us 4 new tires and a better trade-in offer. All in all buying a car is not a fun experience, I can not say Yark was better or worse than others.

May 4, 2012

We apologize for your less than satisfactory experience and hope that at this time your opinion of our Nissan dealership has changed. We have made major changes in our sales and service department because customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Please contact our customer support administrator if there is anything we can do to help (Feedback@yarkauto.com). Thank you for your time.

Good and Bad Experience

Salesman wasn't very nice

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

Although I purchased the car I wanted, the sales guy wasn't very nice. When I asked him a question, he became very defensive and got up in my face. The customer service quality wasn't very good!