Lane Car Company, LLC

Used 877-227-9761

Ortonville's Hometown Dealer

Love our car !

by from Rochester , mi |

Great dealership to work with. The salesmen were so helpful. Our car was in perfect condition. Thank you.

Excellent service and vehicles

by from Shelby Township , MI |

Our family couldn't be happier that we chose Lane to purchase our daughters Hummer. The staff is so friendly along with the service department. Mike in service was so kind and helpful during our visit. Honestly, this is by far the best dealership we have purchased a car at. We are telling all our friends and family about it. We will definitely be using them to buy our next car. We would like to thank each of you for going above and beyond your professionalism to make our purchase so perfect. We will be back.

Great prices and friendly staff

by from Brownstown, MI |

I found a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 online and wasn't sure at first because it was an hour away. I couldn't turn down the opportunity because their prices on trucks as very competitive. When I showed up they were very helpful and allowed me to test drive a few trucks before I made a final decision. My credit wasn't the best but they got me approved and I drove away very happy. They told me about a $200 referral program so I will definitely tell all my friends and family. Thanks again for the great experience.

great vehicle, great customer service- good people

by from burton mi |

we purchased our last two vehicles from Lane Car Company and they both have treated us very well. The service was excellent and our salesman was great. He wasn't pushy or over the top, they worked out a good deal for us and even fixed our first vehicle for no charge. I will certainly be back for my next car. I also got a check for 200 bucks for referring my neighbor. It's nice to have a dealer to go that treats us fair. Good people to deal with. I would recommend going there if your looking for a used car.

Very disappointed with the scamming

by from Commerce Twp., MI |

I purchased vehicle on 2-19-2014, signed all bank documents. was told late so will get my copy next day. Next day 2-20-2014 bank and interest rate changed price of vehicle every thing increased. My insurance still has original bank listed and interest as loan bank, that was signed on 2-19-14. Not all paper work proper received did not received original bank papers signed they claimed shredded them. I had empty tank on vehicle left at 11:30 at night and had to put gas to make it home $56, They were to reimburse never did. Never received car fax I asked for. Had to buy my own for 39.95. They still owe me $2000. Still the issues are not complete yet not sure what to expect. Still not complete with dealer, Don't know what lies will still come.

Satisfied buyer

by from Ortonville, MI |

I worked with Charlie over several weeks until we found the vehicle with the options I wanted. I was impressed with the financing they were able to get us almost 5% lower than another dealer was able to get us only a week prior. Thanks Charlie we will be back to see you for our next purchase down the road!

enjoyed my experiance!

by from columbiaville mi |

everyone was really pleasant and very friendly to me. I got the truck I want with my credit. the cam sensor went out 2 weeks after I bought my truck and they replaced right away. I have already sent my brother to buy a mini van there they gave me a $200 dollar check that I was not expecting and he had a great experience too.

So disappionted

by from clarkston, mi |

I purchased a Envoy from this dealership 11-2012, I have had numerous problems. I have replaced Throttle body positioner, which caused my vehicle to lose power. I have replaced door panel bolts, Rear shocks, battery, and rear hatch latch. Today I'm working on troubleshooting my air ride suspension. It has been one thing after another and to top it off I never received my check in the mail for my refer. That 200$ check would help w all repairs. I believe the salesmen were pushy and often very misleading. If you are looking for a good deal don't go here!!!

Smoking???

by from SE MI, |

I just went through the photos of this car and there's a picture of someone sitting in the car SMOKING!!! I can't believe they showed that. I will not purchase a car from there if that's how they treat their vehicles.

worst dealership ive ever been too

by from ortonvile,mi |

Do not go here this is the worst dealership ive ever been to they are very misleading and will not even tell you how much a car is on there lot only after they try running your credit twenty times without tell you DO NOT Go HERE

THANKS LANE CAR COMPANY!

by from Grand Blanc, Mi |

This car dealer really went above and beyond for me! I recieved a flyer in the mail for their bank sale! When i showed up i was quickly greated. They told me we need to pick a vehicle and the bank will give the price. When i got the price it was a little high. The salesman told me the bank gives a better deal with better credit. I called my papa and he co-signed for me! We got the car for $2000 less than MSRP!! Also the owner himself came out to say hello and introduce himself! what a great experience