Volkswagen of Inver Grove

Service 866-897-1095

Only 10 Minutes East of the Airport! 494 and South Robert Street

Buying

by from Cottage Grove |

I went to Inver Grove VW because of there selection. I had been looking online for a used car and they had a good variety. They worked with me and got the payment I wanted. I will go back and I will recommend them to my friends and family.

Volkswagen of Inver Grove responded to this review

November 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. Koby this is the experience we strive to give each and every one of our guests and really appreciate the endorsement. We will take great care of anyone you send our way!

Highly recommended

by from mpls, mn |

I found a vw I love to drive at a price I can afford. The staff was professional and knowledgable. Happy with the purchase and the car buying experience.

Volkswagen of Inver Grove responded to this review

December 8, 2014

Hi JS, Thank you for taking the time to submit your review regarding your experience with our store. We take a lot of pride in our customers and our goal is to build lasting relationships with people like you as well your friends and family. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again :)

Amazing expierience

by from South saint al |

First car with and amazing service. Friendly staff and a fast very fast process. I was in and out with in and 1.5 hours max! Would recommend

Rick Palm

by from Wayzata, MN |

Tim Anderson did a very good job. I love the car so far. Only a couple days.

Recommendation

by from Inver Grove Heights |

Everyone was knowledgable and friendly. They made sure that I loved my car before I left. They also made sure that I knew how to use all the equipment. I left that day with my new car.

Inver Grove VW is the place to go

by from Richfield, MN |

I recently set out to take advantage of Volkswagen's TDI special discount event. I chose Inver Grove VW to do business with as I found the personal service and pricing to be fabulous. I was especially impressed with my salesman, Tim Anderson. He was genuinely committed to providing me with a pleasant, stress-free, and informative buying experience. Additionally, the other Inver Grove team members that assisted me with my trade-in, financing, and paperwork were all quite personable & professional. If you are looking to buy a Volkswagen it would be well worth your time ( and budget) to stop by. PS - I appreciated the complimentary donuts/rolls and soda/coffee.

Phenomenal Customer Serviec

by from Woodbury, MN |

Big thanks to Travis Brown and Tim Anderson over at Inver Grove VW for helping us through our first leasing experience! We came into the shop with a broken down car, and left with a brand new Tiguan. Couldn't be more excited and pleased with our experience there! Customer service was phenomenal!

FABULOUS!

by from Cottage Grove, MN |

This is the second time I have bought a pre-owned vehicle from Tim Anderson at IGH VW and it will NOT be the last! I love the service and attention at IGH VW. I especially love that they do no pressure sales, nor do they try to sell more than I am looking for! When we bought the first car, we got a tour of the whole facility, from showroom to service area. The place is so clean! Every time we bring the car in for service, they give us a free car wash! I cannot wait to go again. The next time I hope to buy a shiny new Volkswagen! I tell everyone about the positive experience we had at IGHVW.

Great new car buying experience

by from Woodbury MN |

We had a very pleasant new car buying experience at VW of Inver Grove Heights, MN last August 2013 when we purchased a Passat. My son and I had narrowed down the choices between VW and another local dealership. We looked at dollar for dollar what features were best. For the exact same price we received a much better deal at the VW dealership. Amber was great to work with on the purchase of our Passat. Amber is a very knowledgable, pleasant salesperson who can help you choose the right vehicle for your needs. VW had a great service plan included with the purchase, whereas the other dealership did not offer that plan. We have enjoyed driving the Passat, the Bluetooth connectivity is great!

Best ever

by from Hudson, WI |

This was the best car buying experience ever. I am Daniela and I purchased a VW in November. Well, besides the fact that the car I picked was waiting for me when I got there, Amber Schmidt, was the best of the best. I was in and out in about 1,5 hrs - the proud owner of a VW. They have a great team, that works great together and makes you feel comfortable in every way. They go way and beyond to do everything for you, so all the hassle and the annoyance of buying a car are not present. I am recommending them from the bottom of my heart. They are the best.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Bloomington, MN |

I just bought a new 2013 VW Beetle Convertible. I went to this dealership on a whim b/c the other dealership I was dealing with would never return my calls (which I thought was odd). My buying experience was great and awesome and I'm thrilled with my car. The only thing that kept me from rating 5 stars ALL around was that it took a week for us to come to a price agreement...we were way over my budget and so it took a while for us to come to an agreement. But that really wasn't that big a deal as we're on price, I bought the car, I was thrilled with my sales rep and couldn't be happier than a pig in mud!