Volkswagen of Inver Grove

Service 866-897-1095

Only 10 Minutes East of the Airport! 494 and South Robert Street

Buying

by from Cottage Grove |

I went to Inver Grove VW because of there selection. I had been looking online for a used car and they had a good variety. They worked with me and got the payment I wanted. I will go back and I will recommend them to my friends and family.

November 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. Koby this is the experience we strive to give each and every one of our guests and really appreciate the endorsement. We will take great care of anyone you send our way!

Great Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I so appreciated the low key, yet helpful, approach at this dealership! Zach, Hayes, and Nick were all great to deal with throughout the whole buying process. I started my car search there and ended it there with a whole lot of test drives in between. I came in thinking I wanted to replace my 03 Passat with a Passat or Jetta, but over the course of the process, ended up, very happily, with a Tiguan. Very low key family friendly process in which I felt my questions were answered and I was treated with fairness and respect. Can't say that about some of the competition. I will definitely do business again and send business their way!

April 14, 2015

Hi Pam, Thank you for your feedback and for your business. We appreciate both and look forward to a lasting relationship for years to come!

Great Experience

by from St. Paul, MN |

Great Dealership, Great experience. Michele was very helpful and addressed any issues promptly. She was very patient with us, let us test drive a few different cars (the one we ended up buying we drove twice). The trade-in and financing went about as smoothly as it could have. Overall it was a great experience. Thanks Michele and Inver Grove VW!

April 14, 2015

Hi Nate, Thank you for your review. It means a lot to us. We appreciate your business and we will strive to continue to provide the same great experiences to you and anyone you may send our way!

Tim listened to our concerns and was professional

by from Harris, MN |

Loved Tim he was kind, listened to our concerns, and was very professional!

April 9, 2015

Hi George and Lori. Thank you for providing your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope we created another customer for life!

VW IGH

by from South St Paul |

Nice clean show room and shop area everybody here makes you feel welcome.

April 8, 2015

Hi Jeff. Thank you for your feedback we appreciate it your continued service and will strive to provide continued great service for you and anyone you may send our way! Thanks again.

No reason to take our VWs elsewhere

by from Richfield, MN |

With Ryan and the rest of your staff I have no reason to take our VWs elsewhere. Inver Grove VW is the first dealership I don't mind having to visit.

Every experience exceeds expectations

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Every experience with Inver Grove VW has exceeded my expectations.

Inver Grove VW is the best in all aspects

by from Mendota Heights, MN |

With out a doubt, the Inver Grove VW Dealership is the best in all aspects. The team goes above and beyond to ensure all customers are taken care of. The sevice department staff team member I worked with is the BEST!!! At all times he goes out of his way to ensure total customer satisfaction. Travis and Todd are driven to ensure all customers are taken care of at all times. This is the reason I will always come back to purchase additional VW's from them as they make buying easy through there utmost honesty and knowledge, but more importantly they make you feel like a team member at all times.

Impeccable Service! Will be back!!

by from Apple Valley, MN |

My wife and I had the privilege to work with Tim A. We saw a vehicle that interested us on the world wide web portal and drove in the next day to take a test drive. Can't express how awesome we were treated. 1 price, no haggling for a "good deal" made it easy and the dealership did what they could to make sure our buying experience from beginning to end was great! We will be back to purchase our next vehicle when the time comes. We bought a used vehicle and gave us fair market value for our trade. Thank you!

March 31, 2015

Hi Grant, Thank you for your business and for taking the time to submit a review. We love creating new customers for life and will look forward to serving you for years to come!

VW of Inver Grove & Mohamed Ali Make a Great Team

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

VW of Inver Grove has a great vehicle service team, which is how I got to know about this excellent dealership. Now add to that a salesman I met there, Mohamed Ali. Yes, that is his real name! He's a great guy who really is helpful and cares about you as a customer. Bought my newest car there last week of March, 2015 and got a great deal. Their cars are fairly priced and they did well on my behalf, for my trade. If your looking for your next used car check them out. If your looking for a new VW definitely check them out, it will be worth your time.

March 31, 2015

Hi Ron J, Thank you so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves on great customer service in sales, as well as service. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your review and look forward to earning your business for years to come!

2015 Jetta SE TDI

by from St. Croix Falls, WI |

Jamie and the staff were wonderful to work with. I'll recommend IGVW to anyone looking for a new VW!

March 31, 2015

Hi Dean, Thank you so much for your business and we appreciate your feedback! We pride ourselves on excellent customer experiences her at VW of Inver Grove. Thanks again and congratulations!