Inver Grove Hyundai

Used 866-906-2283
Service 888-693-6695

Service Review

by from Coon Rapids (Work in Eagan) |

My 2010 Sonata was down shifting hard into 1st gear. Called Inver Grove service then brought it in for repair. They needed to keep it overnight (I knew in advance, so not an issue). I was in and out in minutes both when I dropped the car off and when I picked it up. I really don't know how my experience could have been any better. 5/5 or 10/10! The required repair was a software upgrade for the tranny (a Hyundai problem that worries me), but Inver Grove's service was nothing but the best!

May 14, 2012

Thank you! Your kind words will be appreciated by others.

Best Dealer We've Encountered So Far!

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

This was such a different experience from our other dealership purchases. Great / personal service and many "extras" we didn't receive when buying used cars at other dealerships (3 past experiences). They also have a FREE used vehicle lifetime warranty that covers a ton of repairs (even if we get our service and repairs done elsewhere!) and free raodside assistance for the life of the car. Highly recommend and in fact we will only purchase used card from this dealership, going forward.

Bad business practices

by from Lakeville, MN |

After test driving a "pre-owned" vehicle at Inver Grove Hyundai we committed to purchasing the vehicle with the stipulation that we wanted to have the check engine light tested. That was agreed to buy the salesman and said it was "no problem". The sales team had a morning meeting and the sale associate said we couldn't come for the vehicle until later in the morning. To our dismay the Used Car Manager had let another customer make and appointment before we could get there and sold the vehicle out from under us without us having an opportunity to purchase the car first. Their policy first come first served? Well, we made the offer on the car first and that didn't seem to matter. More like bad business practices. Not only would I never consider purchasing a vehicle from this dealership, but will also tell everyone I know about their unethical business practices.

Very pleased

by from St. Paul, MN |

I'm very pleased with the whole experience. My salesperson, Andy, was great to work with. He respected my preferences regarding used vs. new, type of car, and features for my particular driving needs, and did not pressure me into something else. I had done my homework ahead of time, so I knew he was giving me straight answers. He has extensive knowledge of cars, and presents it factually and reliably with no pressure or hassles whatsoever. Angie and all the other staff I worked with were very helpful, too, and made sure I got a very good financing deal. I am very impressed with this dealership: straight up and on the level. Highly recommended.

do not waste your time there!

by from saint paul |

I went to invert grove to look at used cars. Bought an alantra. Loved it, had it less then a week and they come back to tell me I wn't approved at a all. I Am completely dissatisfied disgusted a humilated .never again!! they have no business letting people believe thru bought a car.all because they didn't double check.

Great Buying Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I was looking to purchase a new car and was drawn to Hyundai due to positive reviews from family members and their standard warranty which is better than most (if not all) other brands. I had a great experience with Inver Grove Hyundai. Emily was knowledgeable about the Elantra. There was no pressure to buy before I was ready or to add any after market extras. Overall a great experience.

Buyer Beware

by from St Paul, MN |

Make sure EVERYTHING is in writing if buying a used car from this outfit...down to whether functioning keys come with the car as part of the purchase price. Expect to get nickled and dimed after the fact.

Great people and Excellent service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had the best car buying experience. The people are honest, and the car is amazing!

excellent dealership

by from cottage grove mn |

friendly atmosphere,great people specailly hanafy and angie in sales

May 2, 2012

Thank you for the kind words! We love hearing from our customers as it helps us grow as a dealership. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Hanafy. Please stop by if need anything,we're here to help! We look forward to seeing you again.

Service Review

by from Coon Rapids (Work in Eagan) |

May 15, 2012

Thank you! Your kind words will be appreciated by others.

Great service

by from South St. Paul, MN |

Online sales person answered all our questions and let us drive a new vehicle. We purchased another brand however.

May 15, 2012

Thank you for the kind review and opportunity!