Inver Grove Hyundai

Used 866-906-2283
Service 888-693-6695

Service Review

by from Coon Rapids (Work in Eagan) |

My 2010 Sonata was down shifting hard into 1st gear. Called Inver Grove service then brought it in for repair. They needed to keep it overnight (I knew in advance, so not an issue). I was in and out in minutes both when I dropped the car off and when I picked it up. I really don't know how my experience could have been any better. 5/5 or 10/10! The required repair was a software upgrade for the tranny (a Hyundai problem that worries me), but Inver Grove's service was nothing but the best!

Inver Grove Hyundai responded to this review

May 14, 2012

Thank you! Your kind words will be appreciated by others.

Used car purchase

by from St. Paul, MN |

After being in a bad accident, I was looking for a "new" car. The Hyundai Sonata I eventually chose was only the 2nd car I looked at. For me the deciding factor was how friendly and not pushy Thomas at I Hyundai was. I'm very happy with my experience there and would definitely recommend it.

Great experience

by from Prescott, WI |

We were looking for a vehicle for our daughter. She is a college student in Duluth. I utilized the online format and connected with Lisa at Inver Grove Hyundai. She helped us locate a great car for our daughter. It was a great experience, easiest car transaction we have ever done. Lisa was great. Everyone was friendly. I would purchase another vehicle from them.

used car purchase

by from Prior Lake |

Cory was very helpful in the buying process. Not high pressure, just helpful. She had the car ready for a test drive, and provided helpful comments during the drive. She was accommodating to a possible late change in the decision to not buy the car. She was ready with the details in the negotiations.

Excellent customer service

by from Burnsville, MN |

I had been looking for a Hyundai Sonata 2.0 turbo with the dual sunroof online at multiple dealers and finally found two of them at Inver Grove Hyundai. I drove over to the dealership with my son and was met by Hanafy. I asked him to locate the car that I had seen online in his stock, which he very politely did, and within 5 minutes he had the car out front and ready for a test drive. Hanafy was very informational during the test drive and allowed me to get in and out of the test drive without any hassle as I did not have much time that day. He was also very polite and joking with my son who you could tell was not as excited as I was to be out for a test drive. Upon coming back the next weekend with the wife to test drive it again, Hanafy had the car all cleaned up and made the car buying process extremely comfortable and smooth. I was very impressed with the entire process from start to finish.

Used car purchase

by from Northfield Mn |

I have been serching for a ZO-6 corvette for a while now, I just happened to run across one on invergrove Hyundai's web-site. I filled out a quick E-mail and the next morning Lisa Wolters contacted me for a showing. From the time I arrived at the dealership to when I left with my new corvette everyone was very helpful. I want to thank everybody involved in my car purchase, and would recommend these folks to all my friends.

Wonderful sales people!!!!

by from St. Paul park |

Thanks to Chris the sales manager and Melissa the sales gal. I absolutely love my new Elantra 2 door coupe. You guys are the best. This is our third Hyundai and we will buy Hyundai in the future!!!!!!!

Willing to help out

by from Hammond WI |

I came into the Inver Grove Heights MN Hyundai dealership needing to trade my 2012 Sonata for a less expensive vehicle due to my husband's job loss a year and a half ago. I worked with Cory Watson, who listened to my story and was able to set me up with a lease on a brand new vehicle with no money out of pocket, the $12,000 balance on my 2012 vehicle paid off, and a lease payment that was over $100 less than my previous car payment. WOW! I appreciated being able to get rid of some debt and get a great ride besides. I stayed with the Sonata model and now have a 2015 that has a smooth ride (and heated seats for the winter!) :-) I originally thought I'd have to turn in my 2012 Sonata, hopefully get a few bucks back, and find a late model beater to drive. Thanks for suggesting a lease, Cory!!

Great service purchasing a used vehicle

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

I had been shopping online for a 2011 Chevy Traverse and found one I wanted to test drive at Inver Grove Hyundai. I sent an email from the website and got a response from Nick Peterson. We set up a time and date for the test drive and I arrived about 20 minutes early. Nick came out and spoke with us and said he would be back shortly as he was helping another customer. We test drove the car and I really liked it, but had made other appointments to test drive other vehicles that same day. Nick was very helpful, professional, pleasant, and what I liked the most.....Not Pushy! I drove 3 other Traverses that day at 2 different dealers and none of them compared to the one at Inver Grove Hyundai. Plus the other dealerships were not helpful, uninformed about their vehicles, and very pushy! I ended up purchasing the 2011 Chevy Traverse from Nick and have not had any "buyers remorse". I love my new vehicle and have had a great experience at Inver Grove Hyundai. Another plus for buying a used vehicle from Inver Grove Hyundai is that they all come with a Lifetime Certified Protection Warranty for as long as you own the vehicle! I know that you would be very pleased with your experience at Inver Grove Hyundai and ask for Nick Peterson!

Car purchase

by from Hudson, WI |

I was looking on internet for a 2012 Sonata. I found one that interested me at Inver Grove Hyundai, so I called and met with Thomas Robinson. After looking at the Sonata I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to buy it, so he let me take it home for a day and that sealed the deal. I bought the car the next day.

SUV purchase

by from Detroit Lakes, MN |

We bought a Santa Fe from Thomas Robinson at Inver Grove Hyundai and were very happy with our experience. We live 4 hours away from this dealership & Thomas kept in contact with me by phone & email when I was shopping. He wasn't pushy & I appreciated that. They had the best prices we could find. Even after our purchase when I've had questions Thomas has been great - even getting back to me on his day off!!! Go see Thomas Robinson at Inver Grove Hyundai!!