Inver Grove Hyundai

Used 866-906-2283 Used 866-906-2283
Service 888-693-6695 Service 888-693-6695

Service Review

by from Coon Rapids (Work in Eagan) |

My 2010 Sonata was down shifting hard into 1st gear. Called Inver Grove service then brought it in for repair. They needed to keep it overnight (I knew in advance, so not an issue). I was in and out in minutes both when I dropped the car off and when I picked it up. I really don't know how my experience could have been any better. 5/5 or 10/10! The required repair was a software upgrade for the tranny (a Hyundai problem that worries me), but Inver Grove's service was nothing but the best!

Inver Grove Hyundai responded to this review

May 15, 2012

Thank you! Your kind words will be appreciated by others.

Easy Fast and Fun Car Purchase Experience!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Great buying experience! My salesman Thomas Robinson was awesome, knowledgeable, and FUN to work with ~ the entire staff made picking out, purchasing and financing my new car FAST and easy!

Wonderful Experience!

by from St. Paul, MN |

I purchased my '06 Sebring Convertible this past weekend and it was, without a doubt, the best car-buying experience I've ever had. Morgan, my salesperson, was fantastic. She was super helpful in getting everything taken care of ahead of time via email to make the process quicker and smoother. They were able to give me a little bit less than sticker price to help me out with the tax, title, and license fees which was really helpful for me. Not to mention I got a lifetime warranty on a 10 year old car! I will absolutely go to Morgan/IGH Hyundai next time I buy a car!

Vehicle purchase

by from Eagan, MN |

I was looking to update my car from a 2006 Hyundai Sonata to a newer car. While having my 2006 Sonata serviced I had Inver Grove Hyundai give me quote on my car to use as a trade. I was not in a rush to get a newer car. After meeting Ashley and looking at my options I was at ease with the car purchase. She was able to help me find a vehicle in the price range I was looking for. I was able to find a new car, which I was surprised to find with the options and price I was looking for. Ashley was always available and personable. She has great customer service skills and is fun to talk to. This is the 2nd Hyundai I have purchased and have recommended Hyundai's to friends. I will recommend Ashley and Inver Grove Hyundai!

2015 kia sorento

by from Blaine, MN |

we recently purchased a 2015 Kia Sorento. we were immediatly greeted by our Sales Rep Ashley M. she was delight & wonderful person, very bubbly & friendly. I would recommend her to any one. All of our questions were answered with honesty, I like that in a sales person. We live in Blaine, Mn so to drive to Inver Grove Hyundai was a liitle bit of a hyke but after checking on Cars.com they were the only one that had the vehichle in the color we wanted (black cherry). Sales Rep Ashley M & Inver Grove Hyundai is a good place to go for a vehichle.

Great Service! Happy Costumer!

by from Saint Pau MN |

I had been searching for a reliable used car for a few weeks. I was very lucky to have had Matt Westberg answer my call about a Kia Sorento they had listed. Matt was very helpful in the process of purchasing this vehicle and their financial team help me with the payment options. Part of why Im happy with the service is that there was never any pressure from Matt trying to make me buy the car. The car runs great!! drove it all the way to Las Vegas NV with no problems. Thank you Matt!!

Very happy

by from Minnesota |

5.0 out of 5.0 very happy by Edgar from inver grove heights, mn | December 26, 2015 We needed to get a car, not new but reliable. We had shopped around at a few lots. The car we liked was low mileage and had a lifetime warranty. We were never pressured by the sale team. Morgan was the person we worked with right from the start. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. She helped every step of the way. The financial team did a great job getting us approved fast and within our budget. The whole experience was great. I would refer anyone to inver grove hyundai. R

Inver Grove Hyundai

by from St. Paul MN |

I went to Inver Grove to shop for a lease; I had an appointment with Lisa Wolters. I had an idea of the amount I was willing to spend per month. Lisa was extremely helpful and worked within my budget. I walked out with a new 2015 Sonata with the terms I had set. Would shop here again.

Awesome car,great service!

by from Plymouth, MN |

It was my first time buying car from Inver Grove Hyundai. I knew that I wanted Genesis and I wanted to lease my vehicle. Matt Westberg worked with me from the time I walked in the door to the filing of papers. He was friendly, efficient, pleasant and easy to get along with. He was there ready to meet my needs, and whatever questions and issues I had he was there ready to help.

very happy

by from inver grove heights, mn |